Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

A white card with a dollar amount.

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Maggie-Nolia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
Indiana
United States
Member #48725
January 7, 2007
1953 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2010, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Time for some mystical fun. I had a very short dream just before I woke up one day. Someone was handing me a card. It was about the size of a business card. I couldn't see the person though. All I saw was their arm, nothing in the background. It was definitely a man's arm though. I took the card and looked down at it. It had "$306M" written in red letters in the center of it. I woke up immediately after this. This is what it looked like:

$306M

Gonna win.Big Smile

mangoskin's avatar - anglewings
    Long Island
    Bahamas
    Member #65783
    October 6, 2008
    1752 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2010, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Time for some mystical fun. I had a very short dream just before I woke up one day. Someone was handing me a card. It was about the size of a business card. I couldn't see the person though. All I saw was their arm, nothing in the background. It was definitely a man's arm though. I took the card and looked down at it. It had "$306M" written in red letters in the center of it. I woke up immediately after this. This is what it looked like:

$306M

Late-New York (3-Ball, NY) 930     

Early-California (3-Ball, CA)039

This is the flip on the 036 but it may play out staright.still.

middle Georgia
      United States
      Member #1893
      July 20, 2003
      1868 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2010, 10:47 am - IP Logged

$306M

Okay, this might be a bit off the wall, however........here goes.

NUMBERS:    (Drm. Bk)   To dream of numbers denotes wealth and much happiness.  There are peculiarities about numbers: a  six (6) is a nine (9) and vice-versa; three (3) is a five (5) or an eight (8).  A four (4) is relative to zero (0).   609

CARD:   To dream of cards signifies that your ambition will be realized.  You are going to succeed in executing your plans.   182

306 is my birthday (March 6)

The number for my name is 182

RED:   124   111

M (numerical value)   30

I wi$h you the best!

maggie