Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

CALL out number in my sleep

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bignana's avatar - disney29
georgia
United States
Member #65200
September 20, 2008
1395 Posts
Posted: May 14, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

this morning my husband gave me a piece of paper he said these is the numbers i was calling out in my sleep this morning .do any body like any one of these  thank in advance.  _ 382   8994 and be bless .

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34165 Posts
    Posted: May 14, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Oh you did? I hope you win!  Have a good day!!   They look good as any number. Could be a winner!! How about the 3820?   You think?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

georgia
      United States
      Member #65200
      September 20, 2008
      1395 Posts
      Posted: May 14, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Oh you did? I hope you win!  Have a good day!!   They look good as any number. Could be a winner!! How about the 3820?   You think?

Hi marcie thank for input i remember what you said play with a 0 and i did good luck today and be bless today.

renee78's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
        Georgia
        United States
        Member #83865
        December 16, 2009
        922 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2010, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

this morning my husband gave me a piece of paper he said these is the numbers i was calling out in my sleep this morning .do any body like any one of these  thank in advance.  _ 382   8994 and be bless .

Ga 382 str8 thanks bignana, caught it box!

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
          Stone Mountain, GA
          United States
          Member #3189
          January 1, 2004
          28263 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS Bignana!!!  I missed your post, but I will play the 8994 back for tonight since midday was close.

Hurray!

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #27294
            November 29, 2005
            15872 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2010, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Ga 382 str8 thanks bignana, caught it box!

WTG Bignana!!!!!  Hope u got it BIG!! Outstanding dreamer!!!!Hurray!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #67343
              November 23, 2008
              2188 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2010, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Wow Georgia played 382 straight hope you got it

Congrats wow Party

georgia
                United States
                Member #65200
                September 20, 2008
                1395 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2010, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

WTG Bignana!!!!!  Hope u got it BIG!! Outstanding dreamer!!!!Hurray!

THANK  EVERY ONE i caught it big !iam not giveing this a way like i usually share withmy familey .i see that the LORD bless me so ibless some body else .but not this time my husband yes.he have not return tcwork so this will help on some of the bill s.and no he did not have it ,said he was going to sit up and wait and see what i call out a gain thank the LORD.i all ways tell him he is  nosily so this time it paid off.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #27294
                  November 29, 2005
                  15872 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2010, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

THANK  EVERY ONE i caught it big !iam not giveing this a way like i usually share withmy familey .i see that the LORD bless me so ibless some body else .but not this time my husband yes.he have not return tcwork so this will help on some of the bill s.and no he did not have it ,said he was going to sit up and wait and see what i call out a gain thank the LORD.i all ways tell him he is  nosily so this time it paid off.

CONGRATS!!!!!!!  You deserve & will continue to be blessed.  Thanks so much for always posting!  You are a blessing to all of us here!Lovies

IN LOVING MEMORY OF SPOOKYSOOZY Blue Angel AUGUST 17, 1949- APRIL 28, 2011   R.I.P. Dear Friend

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Vtracs is My Game!
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3617
                    February 6, 2004
                    7429 Posts
                    Posted: May 15, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Nana! May God continue to bless you and your husband!

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                      FREEPORT
                      Bahamas
                      Member #88586
                      March 19, 2010
                      993 Posts
                      Posted: May 15, 2010, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS bignana...... nothing before its time....I AM HAPPY FOR U....KEEP DREAMING SO U CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

georgia
                        United States
                        Member #65200
                        September 20, 2008
                        1395 Posts
                        Posted: May 15, 2010, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Nana! May God continue to bless you and your husband!

thank AFG310 and sherita you are some of the one that i depend on to give me the key point of my dream to help pick out the main thing in my dream or give me the number for my dream think every one for it let all be more bless.sherita i hope everything going well on your end you your self is truly a blessing and i miss storm i pray every thing if fine.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34165 Posts
                          Posted: May 15, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Wow Georgia played 382 straight hope you got it

Congrats wow Party

Alright WTG!!!   BignanaPartyI just seen this!! Better pay attention L. P Family!!  Good for you!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34165 Posts
                            Posted: May 15, 2010, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi marcie thank for input i remember what you said play with a 0 and i did good luck today and be bless today.

Still give the 3820 a shot!!

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              fort
                              United States
                              Member #72407
                              March 17, 2009
                              6493 Posts
                              Posted: May 15, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Alright WTG!!!   BignanaPartyI just seen this!! Better pay attention L. P Family!!  Good for you!

OK lottery players whats a good follower for 158,  is it triple 333, or 888, please let me known, val8 Cool

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod