Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How you Could Make: $200,000 per year...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2010, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Remember this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212878

I just learned that there is like: 25: single doubles played in Pick4: EVERYDAY IN THE USA (Mid and Eve)...

Is just those 2 numbers singles that accompany the doubles...

Those 2 singles are from: 1-10 but if you compressed them they could be from: 1-5, how??

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5

i have noticed that the most common position is: XXAB or ABXX...The positions: AXXB or AXBX and others dont play that often...

The law of averages, says that: out of those: 24 times per day: AT LEAST half of them the AB must be: EO, averaget: 18 out of the 24 must be: EO (the compressed EO, example: E = 2,4 and O=1,3,5)....

All you got to do is create a Prediction Website and follow it...I could be wrong but if you compressed the numbers it comes out to: $20 per: customer per day but you let it be: $10 per player per day...

i havent checked my math yet but you get yourself: 3,000 customers you charge them: $10 a month or $5 a month: it will be: $30,000 a month, you will be making: $360,000 a year...

again i havent checked my math, but out of those: 3,000 customers i would say: 800 customers would win: $5,000 somewhere in the USA EVERYDAY...Even if is: 600 or 500 IT IS STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE PER DAY...

REMEMBER, 18 out of the 24 possible single doubles will have the: AB as: EO...They play everyday, not just 1 but 18 of them out of 24...You just got to learn to narrow it down just a little tiny bit...

it will only cost your customers to play: $10 per day...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2010, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Remember this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/212878

I just learned that there is like: 25: single doubles played in Pick4: EVERYDAY IN THE USA (Mid and Eve)...

Is just those 2 numbers singles that accompany the doubles...

Those 2 singles are from: 1-10 but if you compressed them they could be from: 1-5, how??

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5

i have noticed that the most common position is: XXAB or ABXX...The positions: AXXB or AXBX and others dont play that often...

The law of averages, says that: out of those: 24 times per day: AT LEAST half of them the AB must be: EO, averaget: 18 out of the 24 must be: EO (the compressed EO, example: E = 2,4 and O=1,3,5)....

All you got to do is create a Prediction Website and follow it...I could be wrong but if you compressed the numbers it comes out to: $20 per: customer per day but you let it be: $10 per player per day...

i havent checked my math yet but you get yourself: 3,000 customers you charge them: $10 a month or $5 a month: it will be: $30,000 a month, you will be making: $360,000 a year...

again i havent checked my math, but out of those: 3,000 customers i would say: 800 customers would win: $5,000 somewhere in the USA EVERYDAY...Even if is: 600 or 500 IT IS STILL A LOT OF PEOPLE PER DAY...

REMEMBER, 18 out of the 24 possible single doubles will have the: AB as: EO...They play everyday, not just 1 but 18 of them out of 24...You just got to learn to narrow it down just a little tiny bit...

it will only cost your customers to play: $10 per day...

why am i posting this?? You can try chasing those: 10 million + combinations which by the time you finish you will be how old..

If you read it it mentions that you could make: $360,000 a year...That´s 1 million in 3 years...Start climbing from there....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2010, 7:07 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 4 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.