Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

On the Road to a Pick 4 Straight

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 6 years ago by ranman17.

Page 9 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
aquawoman's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
Bronx, NY
United States
Member #62377
June 25, 2008
133 Posts
Posted: July 29, 2010, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Hi Pokerjoker

You are correct - thanks for helping clarify.

-A

United States
    Member #90340
    April 26, 2010
    68 Posts
    Posted: July 29, 2010, 8:25 am - IP Logged

how about arkansas i am new at this and im lost in numbers they all look like good numbers to me...help

ranman17's avatar - jzy6nr
      New York
      United States
      Member #83026
      November 27, 2009
      2132 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Michigan! Wow, good choice. Don't hear a lot from MI players so this will be interesting :)

OK. Have you ever thought of Pick 4 as being 2 sets of pairs? Of course you have! Or......... maybe not. I really didn't until tonight for some reason. 

So how many sets of pairs are there to match together? 100 if I'm counting right.

Of course every pair with every pair all together would come out to 10,000 different combinations as we all know. But we're just speaking about this is a very basic generic way.

00's and 00's

00's and 10's

00's and 20's

00's and 30's

00's and 40's

00's and 50's..............etc. 

So now that I've got you all confused,lol,(and myself), the question is...........how can we narrow down which pairs to match together that will be coming up soon in YOUR state? 

Let's start with Michigan. I'm going to go back a month and start with April 1st EVENING DRAW.

9 7   7 6

We'll split them up into 2 pairs.

Now we will add +5 to the first digit of the first pair. (97)

And +2 to the first digit of the second pair. (76)

9 7 7 6

+5  +2 =

-------------

4x   9x                    Keep going up a couple more.................

4x   0x

4x   1x                    Now mirrors........starting from the 9..................

4x   4x

4x   5x

4x   6x

These would be the pairs to put together now.  This could also be called "positional playing" I believe. If any of you have any great numbers in the 2nd and 4th position or do any studying for this type of playing then I hope you will please share. :)

Well, wait a second.........what were the results? Did any of these show as straights?

These will usually take a while to drop and they seem to be pretty sporatic. That's why I like to keep them for at least 2 months.

April 02 Eve---4   6   9   2           What do you know, this one hit right out of the gate next eve.

April 16 Mid---4   7       9

May 05  Eve---   5       5

May 06  Mid-- 4   1    4    1

I am stumped on the other 2 digits as of this moment. If anyone has even a spark of an idea, please let us know!

Why do you use only the highlighted numbers, why not the 4x 0x, 4x 5x & 4x 6x ?

4x   0x

4x   1x                    Now mirrors........starting from the 9..................

4x   4x

4x   5x

4x   6x

Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.

An Unruly Evil

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7712 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Why do you use only the highlighted numbers, why not the 4x 0x, 4x 5x & 4x 6x ?

4x   0x

4x   4x

4x   5x

4x   6x

You DO use the 4x0x, 4x5x and 4x6x. The others were highlighted showing the winners for Michigan.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
          NC
          United States
          Member #29378
          January 1, 2006
          552 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2010, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

You DO use the 4x0x, 4x5x and 4x6x. The others were highlighted showing the winners for Michigan.

Wow! How did I miss this system - You need to keep me up-to-date LL - lol   Nice system, I'm going to give this one a whirl. Thank You LL, Pogo Thumbs Up

New York
            United States
            Member #83026
            November 27, 2009
            2132 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2010, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Yes, duh, I was having a senior moment, I later realized that you do use all the numbers.

I have applied this to the P3 and it is outstanding.  There are some obstacles though:

1.  trying to figure out "x" (as you mentioned)

2. how many draws until the chosen number actually falls in the first position. (can be expensive)

3.  The fact that there are 60 possible numbers

An Unruly Evil

Sunny California
              United States
              Member #40295
              May 31, 2006
              7712 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2010, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Wow! How did I miss this system - You need to keep me up-to-date LL - lol   Nice system, I'm going to give this one a whirl. Thank You LL, Pogo Thumbs Up

LOL,glad you found us over here! It will be interesting to see what you come up with since there are several different ideas going on. We'll be waiting,thanks!! See Ya!

Sunny California
                United States
                Member #40295
                May 31, 2006
                7712 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Yes, duh, I was having a senior moment, I later realized that you do use all the numbers.

I have applied this to the P3 and it is outstanding.  There are some obstacles though:

1.  trying to figure out "x" (as you mentioned)

2. how many draws until the chosen number actually falls in the first position. (can be expensive)

3.  The fact that there are 60 possible numbers

ranman, good idea about using it for the pick 3 Thumbs UpHere's a suggestion--after you get your pairs, try mirroring the second digit.

Example--

Say these were your pairs--

Now mirror 2nd digits--

60 5

61 6

62 7

65 0

66 1

67 2

Try some testing now with your pick 3. Let us know if that helps ya out! Thanks.

New York
                  United States
                  Member #83026
                  November 27, 2009
                  2132 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

ranman, good idea about using it for the pick 3 Thumbs UpHere's a suggestion--after you get your pairs, try mirroring the second digit.

Example--

Say these were your pairs--

Now mirror 2nd digits--

60 5

61 6

62 7

65 0

66 1

67 2

Try some testing now with your pick 3. Let us know if that helps ya out! Thanks.

No, that didn't help.  I had some luck with -1 +1 from the third digit, i.e. 6x8 678, 698 but this does not always work.  I also had some luck adding the first two numbers used to generate the straight pick, i.e. 492 produced:

9x4

9x5

9x6

9x9

9x0

9x1

The first number to hit that fits above was 935 I can produce the 3 in the middle position by adding the 9+4 from the orginal number but again, this does not always work.

This system has great potential but it needs that missing element.

An Unruly Evil