Welcome Guest
You last visited December 12, 2017, 10:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Play and Win The Pick3 Lottery

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 7 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
majakman's avatar - avatar1owr

United States
Member #84857
January 4, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2010, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone here familiar with the How To Play and Win The Pick 3 Lottery by a guy named Walsh?

I purchased the system which is fairly complicated and now the guy refuses to provide any support or answers on the product. It's a fairly complicated system which may or may not work depending on whether one cn figure it out.

The seller is obviously not customer oriented at all. Just would likwe to see if anyone has really tried it.

Majakman

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8980 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2010, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

United States
      Member #91516
      May 19, 2010
      13 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey majakman,

I purchased that cash 3 system as well; it is confusing. The only I thing I know so far are that every number drawn has a base number. I also know all the strategies by heart but i haven't won anything yet. Its hard to know which strategy to use next

United States
        Member #84857
        January 4, 2010
        21 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2010, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi progambler,

Well at least i was not the only sucker. Yeah he shows you page after page of straight wins using what he calls "Strategies". Of course that is very easy to do when you are backtesting. You already know the winning number so you just fit the "Strategy" to it.

Too bad it is not that easy, right.

Then when you ask for support or have a question about something he never answers your email. I believe he also sells a Pick 4 system also. Good luck with that scam too. The guys name is Robert Walsh, so watch out for this crap.

setaghw's avatar - animal bear.jpg
          Morganton, NC
          United States
          Member #72563
          March 21, 2009
          47 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2010, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

majakman, would you share this with me and if so how much would you want. setaghw

Kansas City, MO
            United States
            Member #50725
            March 13, 2007
            78 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi progambler,

Well at least i was not the only sucker. Yeah he shows you page after page of straight wins using what he calls "Strategies". Of course that is very easy to do when you are backtesting. You already know the winning number so you just fit the "Strategy" to it.

Too bad it is not that easy, right.

Then when you ask for support or have a question about something he never answers your email. I believe he also sells a Pick 4 system also. Good luck with that scam too. The guys name is Robert Walsh, so watch out for this crap.

If you think the Pick 3 system is confusing - the P4 will drive you to drink.

South Carolina
              United States
              Member #18322
              July 9, 2005
              1779 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2010, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Is anyone here familiar with the How To Play and Win The Pick 3 Lottery by a guy named Walsh?

I purchased the system which is fairly complicated and now the guy refuses to provide any support or answers on the product. It's a fairly complicated system which may or may not work depending on whether one cn figure it out.

The seller is obviously not customer oriented at all. Just would likwe to see if anyone has really tried it.

Majakman

I have purchased both of Walsh's books, Pick 3 & Pick 4, hardcopy, from Amazon (approx. $47 each).  His Pick 3 System IS NOT COMPLICATED at all, it is simply VTRACS in DISGUISERobert Walsh has taken the VTRAC Methodology and CAMOUFLAGED it with his own Spin and Twist, and claimed it as his own

I don't know where TODD originally got the VTRAC CHARTS from on LP, or if this Information is Copywritten by TODD or someone else, or is freely available for Public dissemination, or not.  I don't know if Walsh took this information from LP with or without TODD"S permission or what, or where he (Walsh) got his VTRAC info. from.  But Walsh has taken the Pick 3 VTRAC Chart, VERY CLEVERLY REWORKED it in a certain manner trying to make it unrecognizable, and has claimed it as his own.  His BASE NUMBERS are VTRAC NUMBERS in DISGUISE.

He then came up with various strategies to apply to those VTRAC Numbers, to get a new group of 8 numbers to play each night from the new VTRACs.  The 8 numbers to play following his BASE NUMBERS are EXACTLY THE SAME as the 8 Numbers following the Corresponding VTRAC numberRobert Walsh's BASE NUMBER CHART is the PICK 3 VTRAC CHART in DISGUISE.

You simply CHANGE the Number Drawn into its VTRAC NUMBER, and apply his STRATEGIES to the VTRAC NUMBER, and use the VTRAC CHART to get the new set of numbers to play.  That's all there is to it. 

Personally, when I realized this, I felt that Walsh had SIMPLIFIED how BEST to use VTRAC Methodology, for CONSISTENT HITS.  All of the examples in his books of his System working Nationwide are VALID examples.

I backtested the States of NORTH and SOUTH CAROLINA myself, trying to see which STRATEGIES were actually in effect from drawing to drawing.  Walsh uses Mid. - Mid. and Eve. - Eve. in his book.  However, the Strategies don't usually Hit that way in NC & SC.  In NC & SC the Strategies HIT most often Eve. - Mid. and Mid. - Eve. This is part of the TRICK to understanding how to use his System, catching the Strategies that are in effect, and when these Strategies are most likely to occur.  It is EASIER to catch these STRATEGIES in HINDSIGHT.  But we play the Lottery in FORESIGHT. 

I concluded that you would have to play the STRATEGY that Showed MOST OFTEN on a Weekly Basis, based on a months worth of Backtesting, because there is no way to anticipate which Strategy might occur from drawing to drawing, unless you catch a PATTERN happening in your state regularly, or you are a Lottery Psychic.

Now that you know he is using VTRAC Methodology, take the time to go back through his book carefully backtesting your state, and see if it makes more sense to you. You must Practice seeing which Strategies are in effect from Drawing to Drawing, and determine which ones show up most often in your state. (For Example: A1 Strategy, B2 Strategy, C3 Strategy, E5 Strategy, etc...)

For Example: Rather than translating a drawn number into his Base Numbers, translate the drawn number into its corresponding VTRAC Number instead.  The 8 VTRAC numbers that follow will be exactly the same as the 8 numbers for the corresponding Base Number in Walsh's Chart. 

Then Choose a Strategy that shows most often in your state (from backtesting), and apply that Strategy to the New VTRAC Number, and look up the New set of 8 numbers to play  from the Vtrac Chart.  (In SC, the A1 and B2 Strategies show up most often on a weekly basis, so I would apply ONE of these Strategies to the First Intial VTRAC Number, to get NEW Vtrac Numbers, and their corresponding Sets of 8 Numbers to Play from the Vtrac Chart. )

You will end up with more than 8 New Numbers to play, because Walsh's Strategies usually create from 3 to 6 New VTRAC Numbers from the First Initial VTRAC #, and you have to look up the new sets of 8 numbers for each of the new Vtrac numbers, to get your TOTAL NEW GROUP of VTRAC Numbers to Play.

We are already Familiar with His Strategies, because  we usually apply these Strategies to the original Lottery Number that is drawn.  But I haven't seen these Strategies applied to VTRAC Numbers too often.  This is where he is getting his CONSISTENT NATIONWIDE HITS fromAPPLY the Strategies that we already know about and use to VTRAC Numbers, to Hit on a Consistent Basis

I hope this Helps to Clarify the Methodology in his book, somewhat.  You just have to work with it.  It's NOT COMPLICATED.  Personally, I think it's BRILLIANT!!!! 

Both of his books, Pick 3 & Pick 4, are Worth the Investment !!!  As much as people already spend Playing the Lottery, I doubt if this Investment will break anyone's Lottery Budget too much.

Good Luck to you !

United States
                Member #7437
                October 3, 2004
                424 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Majakman:

Good luck with that scam too. The guys name is Robert Walsh, so watch out for this crap.

Have you ever thought of asking for a refund? From my understanding Walsh offers a guaranteed 100% refund if you are not satisfied.

jayemmar

Big Hitter's avatar - tdspin17 e0.gif
                  Constitutional Money Is Real Money
                  Brick City
                  United States
                  Member #1216
                  March 3, 2003
                  1903 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Majakman

I have Walsh's pick 3 system also. It is complicated if you want to give it a quick once over and rush out and play. You have to read the material through and backtest each method for your state to see which one comes up the most often. This system is very profuitable if you put the study time in and pay close attention to what is going on in your state. Work on one method at a time and master it before moving forward, that is how I did it and I have been cashing tickets steadily. Good luck.

Whatever you fear most has no power - it is your fear that has the power.
                  Oprah Winfrey

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
                  (attributed to) Albert Einstein

I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success.
                  Michael Jordan

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals
                  himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Albert Einstein

Canada
                    Member #51583
                    April 15, 2007
                    188 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2010, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Majakman

Hi,

Yes i did order the pick 4 from Mr Walsh and i don't understand he was very nice to me , i emailed him with questions regarding his ebook and he always replied back with info. I even won close to 400$ with one strategy....i have to admit the ebook has alot of pages, but he gives a lot of infos and they work, i did alot of tests, the only thing is to know when to play these strategies.

I even modified one of his strategies and came up with a new strategy of my own, and believe it or not it works,,,the thing is to pay attention to the combinations drawn. Sorry that you had a bad experience, but this was not my case...and besides i got my money back 10X...lol

Right now, i focus only on one strategy... my own , the one i modified...it can take 1 to 15 days to come out and the max numbers played are 5....but i also came up with one number....people , just pay attention to those numbers, play with them try new stuff, that's what i do !!!

United States
                      Member #84857
                      January 4, 2010
                      21 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2010, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but I've been really busy for the last few weeks and thought I would respond to the topic on Walshs' systems or ebooks.

I speak from experiecne since I purchased both the Pick 3 and Pick 4 from him. The real beauty of the system(s) is you can back test from today until 1980 and the results will look awesome. But then try to apply the same logic to the draws going forward and it's a whole new ballgame.

I can basically take most any system out there and back test it and make it fit a certain set of numbers and show the same results.And when you question the reason you don't get the results he claims, then you get the silent treatment. I emailed him (9) times with no response and finally had to get a refund through Clickbank.

There are some decent systems and good honest vendors out there. Unfortunatly this is not one of them. Save your money on this one.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        24040 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Sorry, but I've been really busy for the last few weeks and thought I would respond to the topic on Walshs' systems or ebooks.

I speak from experiecne since I purchased both the Pick 3 and Pick 4 from him. The real beauty of the system(s) is you can back test from today until 1980 and the results will look awesome. But then try to apply the same logic to the draws going forward and it's a whole new ballgame.

I can basically take most any system out there and back test it and make it fit a certain set of numbers and show the same results.And when you question the reason you don't get the results he claims, then you get the silent treatment. I emailed him (9) times with no response and finally had to get a refund through Clickbank.

There are some decent systems and good honest vendors out there. Unfortunatly this is not one of them. Save your money on this one.

I have combined your post into the existing thread that you started.  Please keep posts of the same topic together on one topic.  Thanks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                          Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I have purchased both of Walsh's books, Pick 3 & Pick 4, hardcopy, from Amazon (approx. $47 each).  His Pick 3 System IS NOT COMPLICATED at all, it is simply VTRACS in DISGUISERobert Walsh has taken the VTRAC Methodology and CAMOUFLAGED it with his own Spin and Twist, and claimed it as his own

I don't know where TODD originally got the VTRAC CHARTS from on LP, or if this Information is Copywritten by TODD or someone else, or is freely available for Public dissemination, or not.  I don't know if Walsh took this information from LP with or without TODD"S permission or what, or where he (Walsh) got his VTRAC info. from.  But Walsh has taken the Pick 3 VTRAC Chart, VERY CLEVERLY REWORKED it in a certain manner trying to make it unrecognizable, and has claimed it as his own.  His BASE NUMBERS are VTRAC NUMBERS in DISGUISE.

He then came up with various strategies to apply to those VTRAC Numbers, to get a new group of 8 numbers to play each night from the new VTRACs.  The 8 numbers to play following his BASE NUMBERS are EXACTLY THE SAME as the 8 Numbers following the Corresponding VTRAC numberRobert Walsh's BASE NUMBER CHART is the PICK 3 VTRAC CHART in DISGUISE.

You simply CHANGE the Number Drawn into its VTRAC NUMBER, and apply his STRATEGIES to the VTRAC NUMBER, and use the VTRAC CHART to get the new set of numbers to play.  That's all there is to it. 

Personally, when I realized this, I felt that Walsh had SIMPLIFIED how BEST to use VTRAC Methodology, for CONSISTENT HITS.  All of the examples in his books of his System working Nationwide are VALID examples.

I backtested the States of NORTH and SOUTH CAROLINA myself, trying to see which STRATEGIES were actually in effect from drawing to drawing.  Walsh uses Mid. - Mid. and Eve. - Eve. in his book.  However, the Strategies don't usually Hit that way in NC & SC.  In NC & SC the Strategies HIT most often Eve. - Mid. and Mid. - Eve. This is part of the TRICK to understanding how to use his System, catching the Strategies that are in effect, and when these Strategies are most likely to occur.  It is EASIER to catch these STRATEGIES in HINDSIGHT.  But we play the Lottery in FORESIGHT. 

I concluded that you would have to play the STRATEGY that Showed MOST OFTEN on a Weekly Basis, based on a months worth of Backtesting, because there is no way to anticipate which Strategy might occur from drawing to drawing, unless you catch a PATTERN happening in your state regularly, or you are a Lottery Psychic.

Now that you know he is using VTRAC Methodology, take the time to go back through his book carefully backtesting your state, and see if it makes more sense to you. You must Practice seeing which Strategies are in effect from Drawing to Drawing, and determine which ones show up most often in your state. (For Example: A1 Strategy, B2 Strategy, C3 Strategy, E5 Strategy, etc...)

For Example: Rather than translating a drawn number into his Base Numbers, translate the drawn number into its corresponding VTRAC Number instead.  The 8 VTRAC numbers that follow will be exactly the same as the 8 numbers for the corresponding Base Number in Walsh's Chart. 

Then Choose a Strategy that shows most often in your state (from backtesting), and apply that Strategy to the New VTRAC Number, and look up the New set of 8 numbers to play  from the Vtrac Chart.  (In SC, the A1 and B2 Strategies show up most often on a weekly basis, so I would apply ONE of these Strategies to the First Intial VTRAC Number, to get NEW Vtrac Numbers, and their corresponding Sets of 8 Numbers to Play from the Vtrac Chart. )

You will end up with more than 8 New Numbers to play, because Walsh's Strategies usually create from 3 to 6 New VTRAC Numbers from the First Initial VTRAC #, and you have to look up the new sets of 8 numbers for each of the new Vtrac numbers, to get your TOTAL NEW GROUP of VTRAC Numbers to Play.

We are already Familiar with His Strategies, because  we usually apply these Strategies to the original Lottery Number that is drawn.  But I haven't seen these Strategies applied to VTRAC Numbers too often.  This is where he is getting his CONSISTENT NATIONWIDE HITS fromAPPLY the Strategies that we already know about and use to VTRAC Numbers, to Hit on a Consistent Basis

I hope this Helps to Clarify the Methodology in his book, somewhat.  You just have to work with it.  It's NOT COMPLICATED.  Personally, I think it's BRILLIANT!!!! 

Both of his books, Pick 3 & Pick 4, are Worth the Investment !!!  As much as people already spend Playing the Lottery, I doubt if this Investment will break anyone's Lottery Budget too much.

Good Luck to you !

Nobody seems to know for sure where the VTracs came from, but that name might have been given to them by a person that came and or sometimes comes to L.P. as" Lottoscorp", he might have also used that name or a similar name at other Web sites, it appears as if he or she is the person who first talked about VTracs as such, so he might have given them that name, I have no idea what his or her real name is, of course, they the VTracs might have been used by other or others before Lottoscorp, but if so, they probably had not been named "VTracs" yet.

I am not sure about the above, but it is all that I could find out about the VTracs years ago.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Nobody seems to know for sure where the VTracs came from, but that name might have been given to them by a person that came and or sometimes comes to L.P. as" Lottoscorp", he might have also used that name or a similar name at other Web sites, it appears as if he or she is the person who first talked about VTracs as such, so he might have given them that name, I have no idea what his or her real name is, of course, they the VTracs might have been used by other or others before Lottoscorp, but if so, they probably had not been named "VTracs" yet.

I am not sure about the above, but it is all that I could find out about the VTracs years ago.

As to people talking from others, that is a regular thing, it is very often done by many or by most of us, people have to, other-wise How will they get ahead?

How can one person be the only one to use: Sums, LDRs, Roots, Widths, Digits, Pairs, Skips, Low-High, Even-Odd, In-Out Etc?

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
                              Member #54772
                              August 29, 2007
                              113 Posts
                              Posted: June 30, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Majakman

I think you been had majakman. This why it is good to do a little research before buying any product, especially one over the internet.

Then again it may be, you need to simplify it to make it work for you. I had a bad experience with a product in the past with an online ad placement program similiar to yours...If knowone is not answering or returning your calls, it was probably a scam to begain with! I will check the Better Business Bureau(BBB) and file a complaint. Good luck!