Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Theoretically with These you should get: 8 hits Per Day EVERY Day Across the States: Theoretically

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7344 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

that is not half the doubles in existence...In Pick3 there is like: 300 and something single doubles...

The Pick-3 has 270 straight numbers with matching digits or doubles and there are 90 boxed combos. You gave 47 combos and that is slightly over half. If you're trying to tell us your 47 combos get 8 straight hits every day, I like to see the documentation.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2010, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

The Pick-3 has 270 straight numbers with matching digits or doubles and there are 90 boxed combos. You gave 47 combos and that is slightly over half. If you're trying to tell us your 47 combos get 8 straight hits every day, I like to see the documentation.

If you: NOTICED...Those are: Single doubles...They only have: 3 ways they can play to get it straight: ABB, BAB, BBA...What MORE do you want...And i also: SAID...NO MATTER WHICH DAY YOU PLAY, TODAY OR 4 YEARS FROM NOW, YOU should always get: 10 hits, i might had said straights but i meant hits...And i dont see why not straights if only it has: 3 ways to get it straight and many if not most of the time is either: ABB or BBA...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: May 24, 2010, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not getting your point because I used 62 pick-3 games to show that you can't play all of Pump's numbers in every drawing and show even a tiny profit.

"When pumpi76 says this in the title or anyone else you have to tailor it to your playing abilities."

I can look like a genius and give you a list of 220 number that are guaranteed to hit in every pick-3 game in every drawing by adding the same disclaimer too.

On average 17 doubles should be drawn each day and by using slightly over half the doubles, the probability is 8 or 9 hits a day. At $166 return per hit, the most you can logically expect to get back is $1494. The most you could only play is 24 of Pumpi's combos and that's just to break even.

No Stack47, you would never look like a genius saying that about the list of 220.

Pumpi76 put the doubles into the Search Past Results & show the doubles that have hit each day. Then you will either prove or disprove your point. That's it! 

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7344 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

If you: NOTICED...Those are: Single doubles...They only have: 3 ways they can play to get it straight: ABB, BAB, BBA...What MORE do you want...And i also: SAID...NO MATTER WHICH DAY YOU PLAY, TODAY OR 4 YEARS FROM NOW, YOU should always get: 10 hits, i might had said straights but i meant hits...And i dont see why not straights if only it has: 3 ways to get it straight and many if not most of the time is either: ABB or BBA...

At the risk of being redundant, there are only 270 pick-3 straight double numbers. Divide 270 by 3, which is the number of box combination and you come up with a total of 90 box combinations. I never debated the fact your set of numbers could produce 8 hits a day IF all 47 combos are played in all 62 daily pick-3 drawings.

To get the cost of your daily play, I simply multiplied 47 (your combos) times 62 (the number of daily drawings) which comes out to $2914. The return is 8 (your average daily hits) times $166 (the average doubles box payoff) $1328. Simply put if you play your numbers, you'll lose over $1500 per day.

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7344 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

No Stack47, you would never look like a genius saying that about the list of 220.

Pumpi76 put the doubles into the Search Past Results & show the doubles that have hit each day. Then you will either prove or disprove your point. That's it! 

There is no difference in Pumpi providing half the pick-3 doubles combos and saying they should produce on average 8 box hits in 62 drawings when statistically any 45 of the 90 pick-3 box doubles should do the same thing and me providing a list of all 220 combos and saying you'll get a box combo hit (or a straight if a triple hits) in every daily drawing; especially when either method is a losing proposition if you play all the combos.

You said "you have to tailor it to your playing abilities" well gee whiz, Laverne isn't that what every pick-3 player is trying to do when they know there are 1000 possible outcomes (210 boxes) when they are trying to play a number or a set of numbers and actually MAKE A PROFIT?

When the cost of play exceeds the return, the poster should be given zero credibility. If I knew for a fact a double was going to be drawn tonight in Kentucky, it would be flat out stupid for me to play Pumpi's 47 doubles combos trying to win $153 when I could play all 90 doubles combos and be guaranteed to win $110.

There is no system here, just a bunch of numbers someone hopes will hit somewhere so they'll have bragging rights.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2010, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

There is no difference in Pumpi providing half the pick-3 doubles combos and saying they should produce on average 8 box hits in 62 drawings when statistically any 45 of the 90 pick-3 box doubles should do the same thing and me providing a list of all 220 combos and saying you'll get a box combo hit (or a straight if a triple hits) in every daily drawing; especially when either method is a losing proposition if you play all the combos.

You said "you have to tailor it to your playing abilities" well gee whiz, Laverne isn't that what every pick-3 player is trying to do when they know there are 1000 possible outcomes (210 boxes) when they are trying to play a number or a set of numbers and actually MAKE A PROFIT?

When the cost of play exceeds the return, the poster should be given zero credibility. If I knew for a fact a double was going to be drawn tonight in Kentucky, it would be flat out stupid for me to play Pumpi's 47 doubles combos trying to win $153 when I could play all 90 doubles combos and be guaranteed to win $110.

There is no system here, just a bunch of numbers someone hopes will hit somewhere so they'll have bragging rights.

The key word in pumpi76's title is "theoretically". However it is up to me to test it in the arena of reality. & if need be tailor it to my playing abilities.

Pumpi76 has not shown us any of the hits here within this thread. However I have the ability through a Premium membership to use the lottery tools provided by Todd to see for myself how well this theory plays out in reality.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Stack if you dont like what i posted, dont take...you act like i am forcing you to do it...You remind me how a large section of a lot of countries population think (never mind)....There are people out there who want to IMPOSE their wills on others...Is a serioius MEDICAL condition...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2010, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

i apologize, is just that where i live i feel like i am prosecuted, it happens everyday...everywhere i walk there is people on the phone throwing some indirects line to me, is like been a celebrity with bunch of paparatzies....Sometimes i feel like i got to put on a helmet and a vest for the constant pelting of words that goes on....

You see my name is: Miguel Garcia which backwards means: My gracious legs...and the street i live in is name translated: Hot love [seriously]...I cant move because apartments are quite expensive plus i am happy living with my dad....That´s why you will noticed that during the day i am kind of tense...I get more calmed at night...

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Stack if you dont like what i posted, dont take...you act like i am forcing you to do it...You remind me how a large section of a lot of countries population think (never mind)....There are people out there who want to IMPOSE their wills on others...Is a serioius MEDICAL condition...

It's not that I don't like what you posted and I agreed statistically your set of numbers should produce on average 8 hits a day. The problem that I'm pointing out is you'll lose money if you play them and unless you present a way to narrow the list and/or be state specific, it's useless information.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: May 26, 2010, 10:38 am - IP Logged

The key word in pumpi76's title is "theoretically". However it is up to me to test it in the arena of reality. & if need be tailor it to my playing abilities.

Pumpi76 has not shown us any of the hits here within this thread. However I have the ability through a Premium membership to use the lottery tools provided by Todd to see for myself how well this theory plays out in reality.

I already showed the math that proves why over time Pumpi's list of combos will average 8 hits a day and I'm sure if you check the results from the last 1000 drawings in state game, it will average out very close to 8 hits per day. He could have used the word "statistically" but it still doesn't change the fact players will lose money if they play all of his numbers in every drawing every day.