Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

**Question For Ga Players**

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Totem's Angel.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
STONE MOUNTAIN GA
United States
Member #60220
April 9, 2008
478 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Has any of the GA players heard of SURE SHOT?  He is one of the Masters of PICK 3 AND 4 in the ATL.  I know he was sick a few months ago but I haven/'t heard anything.  I have attended his work shops in the past.  His "MASTER BOARD"" is really helpful.  I look at it everyday and if I had been paying attention today I might have played 666 since he had it due.  So, if anyone could give me an update on him?  I would appreciate it.  I miss his daily recordings and his distinctive voice.  Thanks.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Has any of the GA players heard of SURE SHOT?  He is one of the Masters of PICK 3 AND 4 in the ATL.  I know he was sick a few months ago but I haven/'t heard anything.  I have attended his work shops in the past.  His "MASTER BOARD"" is really helpful.  I look at it everyday and if I had been paying attention today I might have played 666 since he had it due.  So, if anyone could give me an update on him?  I would appreciate it.  I miss his daily recordings and his distinctive voice.  Thanks.

Did you go to the website? He has an email address listed & #s for May. 

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
      Stone Mountain
      United States
      Member #1198
      February 26, 2003
      1115 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Did you go to the website? He has an email address listed & #s for May. 

I've been missing him, too.  Thanks, Laverne.  I'll check out the website.

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel