Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 2:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Harley-Davidson scratch off sweepstakes

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
shawnee's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #91441
May 17, 2010
301 Posts
Posted: May 21, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Anyone else playing the Harley- Davidson second chance sweepstakes...?

Oklahoma City, OK
    United States
    Member #87976
    March 7, 2010
    101 Posts
    Posted: May 21, 2010, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

I did.  I gave up on the scratchers for that game, though, because I did worse with those scratchers than any other I've bought.  I think I won one free ticket , but nothing else.  I mailed in the cards for the 2nd chance sweepstakes and so far they haven't come a' knockin!  lol

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!    Cool

TheOtherOne's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
      Nashville, TN
      United States
      Member #86739
      February 9, 2010
      483 Posts
      Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Anyone else playing the Harley- Davidson second chance sweepstakes...?

They had that  here in TN when I first really got into scratchers about 1.5 years ago. I entered a few tickets but got nothing. I'd rather win something like a mustang they currently have going, or of course, best of all would be cash :)

United States
        Member #91441
        May 17, 2010
        301 Posts
        Posted: May 22, 2010, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

They had that  here in TN when I first really got into scratchers about 1.5 years ago. I entered a few tickets but got nothing. I'd rather win something like a mustang they currently have going, or of course, best of all would be cash :)

I bought $20.00 of the Harley Davidson scratchers and didn't even win $1.00 ...recently entered all non-winning ticket online into the NY second chance sweepstakes...Keeping my fingers cross for the cash

United States
          Member #91441
          May 17, 2010
          301 Posts
          Posted: May 22, 2010, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I did.  I gave up on the scratchers for that game, though, because I did worse with those scratchers than any other I've bought.  I think I won one free ticket , but nothing else.  I mailed in the cards for the 2nd chance sweepstakes and so far they haven't come a' knockin!  lol

I think a list of  winners are listed online....good luck

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 22, 2010, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

this is a great idea, but since the lottery already has control of scratchoffs, endorsers should go to Poker, other card games, or other games in gamesville....

And this is so people know...motorcycles are good in the USA where there is plenty of space and big landsize countries but in small landsized countries they are not the traffic is too much...

poker could use a hand....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

it would had been nice if they could start (not harley davidson but someone in general) if they could start a: USA Resident Powerball or USA Resident Huge Poker, or USA International Huge Poker/Powerball....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨