Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here is some Big News:Jackpot Games Can Be Won using Wheels: Abbrev wheels can be filtered

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2010, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

If you read this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/214477

it is true...All this time i knew this going now on 8 years but i could not remember...

Let´s use a: Pick5/39 Game...

All you need is to get an abbreviated wheel that will give you: 15, 4/5´s size 25 or 30 or size 20 whatever your liking....

How much does a wheel that will give you: 15: 4/5 size 25 will come out to? Probably 16,000 combinations...How many combinations does a: Pick5/39 have??? close to 600,000...All you got to do is FILTER WITH MULTIPLE filters, the 16,000 size 25 wheel to a level you are confortable with....Now here is the key, i dont think wheels are created that way....Here is the key...

the 15: 4/5´s [they dont have to be 15, 4/5´s could be more the more the better], anyway the 15: 4/5´s, the 5th number, must be chosen randomly if you can make the 5th number to pick only even numbers you will win: 50% of the time...you could also ask that the 4/5 be selecting randomly if you cant work out the 5th number thing but is easier with the 5th number of the 4/5´s...

Anyway here is the key....you filter the 16,000 combination with multiple filters, many filters, whatever it takes to narrow it down to an affordable bet you can make (if you have to pool then pool)...Is as if you was filtering a full wheel...Why??? Because you are only going after the combinations that meet your criteria/specifications...

What does this mean??? That if the 15: 4/5´s have the winning number or trap the winning number and meet your filter specifications YOU WILL WIN....So if you let´s say you got the 16,000 combinations to: let´s say: 50 combinations then your odds are not: 1 in 600,000 nor 1 in 16,000 but 1 in the number of filters you applied....If you applied: 8 filters your odds are: 1 in 8 and you are just waiting for the 15: 4/5´s trap the other: 25; 4/5´s, because after all if there was: 40: 4/5´s and each 4/5´s had a different number 1 of the 4/5 will trap the winning combination (5/5)...

Do you see it now....All you got to do is get a: X amount of 4/5 custom made abbreviated wheel with a comfortable size: and filter from it....That´s for a: Pick5/39...For a Pick6/49 you will need to get a: X amounts of 5/6 abbreviated wheel with a comfortable size and you win....I THINK you could also do it with: X amounts of 4/6, or 3/5 or 3/6 yeah i think you can because you are ONLY looking for the winning combination you are not looking for nothing else...But these particular: X amounts of 4/6´s, 3/6, 3/5´s you have to TRAIN (as in training), you have to TRAIN the 4th number or the 5th number to pick the 5th number as an Even number or Odd number only or only EE or OE in the case of the 4/5´s or EEE only or EOE only or EOO only in the case of the 3/3´s or you could train the 4/6´s, or 3/6´s or 3/5´s to pick randomly...

And you dont have to filter: 600,000 combinations or 20 million combinations....

but i dont think any wheel in the world is like that....

And if whatever plays meet your filter specification you win the JACKPOT...

But 98.8% of lottery experts would not know what i am talking about...

you see you are basically singling out the 5/5 not the rest of: 4/5´s...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 22, 2010, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

if you are reffering to the post on the system forums that i posted, you are looking for the winning drawing to have your filter specifications...it just means that you will have to wait until your specification comes along you will have to play every drawing that´s why there is pool...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7298 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

If you read this post:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/214477

it is true...All this time i knew this going now on 8 years but i could not remember...

Let´s use a: Pick5/39 Game...

All you need is to get an abbreviated wheel that will give you: 15, 4/5´s size 25 or 30 or size 20 whatever your liking....

How much does a wheel that will give you: 15: 4/5 size 25 will come out to? Probably 16,000 combinations...How many combinations does a: Pick5/39 have??? close to 600,000...All you got to do is FILTER WITH MULTIPLE filters, the 16,000 size 25 wheel to a level you are confortable with....Now here is the key, i dont think wheels are created that way....Here is the key...

the 15: 4/5´s [they dont have to be 15, 4/5´s could be more the more the better], anyway the 15: 4/5´s, the 5th number, must be chosen randomly if you can make the 5th number to pick only even numbers you will win: 50% of the time...you could also ask that the 4/5 be selecting randomly if you cant work out the 5th number thing but is easier with the 5th number of the 4/5´s...

Anyway here is the key....you filter the 16,000 combination with multiple filters, many filters, whatever it takes to narrow it down to an affordable bet you can make (if you have to pool then pool)...Is as if you was filtering a full wheel...Why??? Because you are only going after the combinations that meet your criteria/specifications...

What does this mean??? That if the 15: 4/5´s have the winning number or trap the winning number and meet your filter specifications YOU WILL WIN....So if you let´s say you got the 16,000 combinations to: let´s say: 50 combinations then your odds are not: 1 in 600,000 nor 1 in 16,000 but 1 in the number of filters you applied....If you applied: 8 filters your odds are: 1 in 8 and you are just waiting for the 15: 4/5´s trap the other: 25; 4/5´s, because after all if there was: 40: 4/5´s and each 4/5´s had a different number 1 of the 4/5 will trap the winning combination (5/5)...

Do you see it now....All you got to do is get a: X amount of 4/5 custom made abbreviated wheel with a comfortable size: and filter from it....That´s for a: Pick5/39...For a Pick6/49 you will need to get a: X amounts of 5/6 abbreviated wheel with a comfortable size and you win....I THINK you could also do it with: X amounts of 4/6, or 3/5 or 3/6 yeah i think you can because you are ONLY looking for the winning combination you are not looking for nothing else...But these particular: X amounts of 4/6´s, 3/6, 3/5´s you have to TRAIN (as in training), you have to TRAIN the 4th number or the 5th number to pick the 5th number as an Even number or Odd number only or only EE or OE in the case of the 4/5´s or EEE only or EOE only or EOO only in the case of the 3/3´s or you could train the 4/6´s, or 3/6´s or 3/5´s to pick randomly...

And you dont have to filter: 600,000 combinations or 20 million combinations....

but i dont think any wheel in the world is like that....

And if whatever plays meet your filter specification you win the JACKPOT...

But 98.8% of lottery experts would not know what i am talking about...

you see you are basically singling out the 5/5 not the rest of: 4/5´s...

First of all a 4 if 5 of 25 number abbreviated wheel only guarantees ONE 4 number match but by filtering the wheel you're taking a chance you'll filter out that ONE combination. The largest 4 if 5 wheel on LP is a 4 if 5 of 20 number wheel with 433 combinations but the cost of play would is more than matching 4 pays. There are about 200 combinations in a full 25 number wheel matching 4 numbers but even if you could break it down to 15, the cost of play exceeds the win return unless you hit the jackpot.

A full 25 number wheel has 53,130 combinations but the filters have to be more precise to get the combinations down to a playable number. Using the filters: Sum 40 to 90, 2/3 even/odd, 2/3 high/low, no more than 3 matching last digits, no more than 3 consecutive numbers, and no more than 3 numbers in the same decade, there are still 5181 combinations. Other filters could be applied to further reduce the combinations but if drawn numbers are in the 25 and pass your all filters, you would hit the jackpot making your goal of 4 if 5 irrelevant.

If you can consistently match 5 numbers out 25 numbers your goal ought to be winning the jackpot and you can play as little as 30 combinations using 25 numbers in a 2 if 2 guaranteed abbreviated wheel. The odds of matching 5 is still 1771 to 1 but the only thing preventing you from winning the jackpot is the order in which you enter the 25 numbers into the wheel.

"But 98.8% of lottery experts would not know what i am talking about..."

It looks like you're talking about playing more combinations than the payoff return so one doesn't have to be a lottery expert to understand a losing proposition.

"you see you are basically singling out the 5/5 not the rest of: 4/5´s..."

You're basically taking a big chance of filtering out the jackpot combination by trying to get 4 number matches that still won't show a profit.

Does it make any sense to play an abbreviated wheel where the cost of play exceeds the win guarantee?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Stack47, are you wealthy, just so you know, a regular person or poor person doesnt TALK the way you do...

it will not surprise me if there are a lot of people here in disguise...

it will not surprise me if you make: $100,000 a year or $150,000 a year or even: $65,000 a year....Such people, are not: DESPERATE for the lottery...

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7298 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2010, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

Stack47, are you wealthy, just so you know, a regular person or poor person doesnt TALK the way you do...

it will not surprise me if there are a lot of people here in disguise...

it will not surprise me if you make: $100,000 a year or $150,000 a year or even: $65,000 a year....Such people, are not: DESPERATE for the lottery...

If you're "DESPERATE" for a hit, you shouldn't be gambling and if you have a small lottery budget, you shouldn't be looking at 4 if 5 of 25 number wheels with hundreds of combinations either.

I've been using a free wheel generator for years that can generate all the combinations from 2 to 9 drawn numbers out of up to 64 numbers. It has almost every filter I can think of so if you can apply the correct filters, you could play and win a 13 million combination game by using less than 10 combos.

You talked about needing 25 numbers to "trap" 5 five numbers but to do that the minimum play is $5. If you want to guarantee 2 of the 25 numbers will be on the same line the cost escalates to $30 and up to $68 if you want to guarantee 3 matches using a 3 if 5 abbreviated wheel. The problem with both bets is even if you get the win guarantee, the payoff is less than you originally bet. BobP wrote an excellent article on the pitfalls of abbreviated wheels on his lottologix website.

If you can afford to play 5 bucks a drawing and still want to use 25 numbers, you can play each number once. The odds of matching 2 numbers and getting at least a buck back are in your favor unless you're DESPERATE because then Murphy's Law will be enforced and you'll match one number in each line and win nothing.

I can show you many ways to play Pick-5 games for under $5 but can't show you any using 25 numbers or none using more than 7 numbers to get your 4 out of 5 goal.

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Every post that i post on LP i dont post it for me i post it for the world to help others...I am not going to play those 4/5 wheels i am posting it to give the idea to someone else to whoever wants to listen and read...I do expect help but when i ask for help nobody helps...

MOST of the systems i post require you to bet: $50, or $100 or $200 or sometimes/manytimes: $2,000....I cant afford them...