Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you ever win the jackpot

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lottocalgal.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:41 am - IP Logged

would you still play lotto after you win? In my case, I will never ever play lotto again if I do win the jackpot in the future.

THRUST's avatar - f35l

United States
    Member #88435
    March 16, 2010
    397 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Depends on the state I move to...if I stayed in VA...sure...I love Cash 5 as a game.

$1,000,000

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2010, 7:07 am - IP Logged

would you still play lotto after you win? In my case, I will never ever play lotto again if I do win the jackpot in the future.

I would play more than ever.

Not because I needed the money but basically just to annoy people.

I would build a big palace and look down from my ivory tower and sneer at the masses. Naturally, I will also grow a very long well-waxed handlebar mustache and I will constantly be fiddling with it and twisting it just to annoy people.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        CA
        United States
        Member #57222
        December 23, 2007
        587 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2010, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Not exactly,

If (WHEN)  if win the Fantasy Five first, I will stop playing that one,  but I will continue to play Super Lotto Plus.    But still no Mega Million. 

But I doubt my $3 Amount will change.  I still can't see paying for $100 worth of lottery tickets.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          Harrison Township Michigan
          United States
          Member #90088
          April 21, 2010
          4265 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2010, 8:45 am - IP Logged

If i won The PowerBall $190 Million, $99,000,000 Cash Option. Sure i would still play, probably more than ever.

If i won Michigan Classic Lotto 47, current estimated jackpot is at $2.3 million. Sure i would still play, probably more than ever.

Some people have won the same game twice, why not I?

Again, i would also make smart investments, buy property and live "The Simple Life" in up north Michigan.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
            Member #52345
            May 21, 2007
            2657 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2010, 9:07 am - IP Logged

Twitch I'd probably would continue to play even after I won a good sized pot

not so much for the money but for the grins of it .... but I wouldn't spend more then $5  and even then the pot would have to be as much as the last time I won Crazy

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3300 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

depends on what I win, and what you call winning.

hell my goal atm is to win enough to have the interest on the money  ive won pay for the tickets. thats about $8k here in aust, but even that seems too hard.

so if i won $8k sure id still play,  now the multi millions. nah ill have better things to do. like manage my money.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png
                Magnolia, Delaware
                United States
                Member #18795
                July 20, 2005
                789 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2010, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

If i won The PowerBall $190 Million, $99,000,000 Cash Option. Sure i would still play, probably more than ever.

Some people have won the same game twice, why not I?

CutlassBob

I Agree! But I wouldn't start playing any game(s) until those jackpots are more than what I had previously won! Party

Keep dreaming the impossible dream, it just may come true! Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19816 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I assume you mean win the top prize, jackpot not second like matching 5+0 in PowerBall with PowerPlay 5.

If you enjoy the challenge then I see no reason to stop playing because you are successful.  In fact I could afford to play more if I ever won the jackpot so I would be more likely to win again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: May 23, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

If i win, that´s IF i win....If i win: $100 Million no i will quit i will not chase the lottery...There are other forms of randomness i want to chase...I want to create an LP in Central or Latin America or the Carribbean, want to study other forms of randomness, you will not see me in LP, i will invest in the Forex or Stock Market, i might just chase the Forex or Stock Market,want to create a prediction website, ect, ect, ect...

The reason why i play lottery and not the stock market or forex is because the stock market is not available to the common people [you CANT go to a gas station and bet or talk about stocks], stock market is more for people with money so is the forex, i want to see how i relate trigonometry & geometry to the stock market or forex (like the movie Pi not me but recruit student geniuses out there) hire a lot of mathematicians, and see if we can predict the future, supercomputers, algorithms [movie 13th Floor, except we will try to anticipate the future] and other stuff, ect, ect, ect...That´s if nothing happens to me...

So NO i will not play the lottery again, maybe 25 years later if i dont fare well in those 25 years and my monetary is dwinduling....Is kind of tourtourous enough that those lotto balls are made out of a bouncing material and that there are: 200 million combinations or 30 million combinations or whatever and that you got to get fat while waiting, lose your family, ect......

but before all of that happens i need to win: $60,000 to buy my mother her house the house i am going to live in that´s if i get lucky...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

If i win, that´s IF i win....If i win: $100 Million no i will quit i will not chase the lottery...There are other forms of randomness i want to chase...I want to create an LP in Central or Latin America or the Carribbean, want to study other forms of randomness, you will not see me in LP, i will invest in the Forex or Stock Market, i might just chase the Forex or Stock Market,want to create a prediction website, ect, ect, ect...

The reason why i play lottery and not the stock market or forex is because the stock market is not available to the common people [you CANT go to a gas station and bet or talk about stocks], stock market is more for people with money so is the forex, i want to see how i relate trigonometry & geometry to the stock market or forex (like the movie Pi not me but recruit student geniuses out there) hire a lot of mathematicians, and see if we can predict the future, supercomputers, algorithms [movie 13th Floor, except we will try to anticipate the future] and other stuff, ect, ect, ect...That´s if nothing happens to me...

So NO i will not play the lottery again, maybe 25 years later if i dont fare well in those 25 years and my monetary is dwinduling....Is kind of tourtourous enough that those lotto balls are made out of a bouncing material and that there are: 200 million combinations or 30 million combinations or whatever and that you got to get fat while waiting, lose your family, ect......

but before all of that happens i need to win: $60,000 to buy my mother her house the house i am going to live in that´s if i get lucky...

Plead to the central American countries authorities and the Carribean countries authorities to see if they can create a: Central America Powerball or a Carribbean Powerball or a Central America-Carribbean Powerball, ect, ect...SO MANY stuff i would like to do...Plead to the state lottery maybe europeans authorities to create more generic powerballs...

One thing i wanted to do was see if i can convert part of the forex into lotto numbers, break it down and offer in extremely poor countries or poor neighboorhoods and....

remember when i said what if you could make the Pick6 like: 2 pick3 create 2 pick3 in a extremely poor country and pay the winner who can crack it or match it: $20,000 and take it and create a prediction website back in America or other countries......

Same thing i would like to do with the forex....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

I would play more than ever.

Not because I needed the money but basically just to annoy people.

I would build a big palace and look down from my ivory tower and sneer at the masses. Naturally, I will also grow a very long well-waxed handlebar mustache and I will constantly be fiddling with it and twisting it just to annoy people.

To annoy people...You mean like when your on here..:):)...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Plead to the central American countries authorities and the Carribean countries authorities to see if they can create a: Central America Powerball or a Carribbean Powerball or a Central America-Carribbean Powerball, ect, ect...SO MANY stuff i would like to do...Plead to the state lottery maybe europeans authorities to create more generic powerballs...

One thing i wanted to do was see if i can convert part of the forex into lotto numbers, break it down and offer in extremely poor countries or poor neighboorhoods and....

remember when i said what if you could make the Pick6 like: 2 pick3 create 2 pick3 in a extremely poor country and pay the winner who can crack it or match it: $20,000 and take it and create a prediction website back in America or other countries......

Same thing i would like to do with the forex....

Plead to the USA state lottery, European and other places to create a: National Generic Powerball for 25 cents also, where the jackpot is always: 5 or 4 million it doesnt grow/climb...And a Continental Generic shabby Powerball that cost: 25 cent and pays who knows what: 10 million and it doesnt climb...ect, ect, ect...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

To annoy people...You mean like when your on here..:):)...

Exactly. I work on it daily.

Someday though,  I want to be able to grate on people's nerves without even trying and be completely oblivious about it.

You know, like you.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Exactly. I work on it daily.

Someday though,  I want to be able to grate on people's nerves without even trying and be completely oblivious about it.

You know, like you.

Just follow tiggs lead..It takes someone from Tn a bit longer to learn then the normal person but hang in there old timer..What a lovely day in Ky..