Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Brand new platinum member here in TN, any helpful advice?

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 7 years ago by CutlassBob.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
TNGumbo's avatar - sniffer
TN
United States
Member #91625
May 21, 2010
8 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2010, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,  I just joined this site this weekend and then upgraded to platinum.  I am almost overwhelmed with all the information!  Do any of the veterans out there have any helpful advice on where I should start?  I am most interested in the pick 3,4, 5 games for now.  I've been reading forums, but any info you think might help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks so much!  Good luck to everyone out there today!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
    Member #81314
    October 16, 2009
    18997 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2010, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello all,  I just joined this site this weekend and then upgraded to platinum.  I am almost overwhelmed with all the information!  Do any of the veterans out there have any helpful advice on where I should start?  I am most interested in the pick 3,4, 5 games for now.  I've been reading forums, but any info you think might help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks so much!  Good luck to everyone out there today!

Welcome & Good Luck

Win some

The Struggle is real!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
      Beautiful Florida
      United States
      Member #5709
      July 18, 2004
      20117 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2010, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP..!

search thru the forms on 3,4and 5 and you'll find a multitude of info, since you've become a platinum member...

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2010, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Welcome TNGumbo!

Do the opposite of whatever that guy tiggs advises and you'll be fine.

(He's from Kentucky. You know what I mean ---> Crazy )

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7712 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2010, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Keep in mind that you can go to any forum and set the "Show Topics From" to however far back you may wish to go. It is in the upper left hand corner. That is one thing I missed out on when first joining but you may have already noticed that. :) 

You now have access to complete past history results for your favorite games, not just the last 10 drawings as a standard member. If you want to search for something click onto Resources at the top and punch in your key words. 

There are so many little things you will find out the more time you spend on here. Take your time, and dig in:) 

Happy Hunting :) 

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Welcome TNGumbo!

Do the opposite of whatever that guy tiggs advises and you'll be fine.

(He's from Kentucky. You know what I mean ---> Crazy )

Not another one from Tenn!!!..Man tiggs is out  numberd..HELP!!!!!...But welcome and good luck cause that's what the lottery is is luck..But tiggs is sure you already knew this..

TN
              United States
              Member #91625
              May 21, 2010
              8 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2010, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the greetings and advice, I hope to see you all around quite a bit!  Even the KY folks!  Wink

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                Member #71120
                February 19, 2009
                1209 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Also keep in mind that they see what you play and play the lowest payouts and they let you hit once in a while so you think you have a good system so you keep playing that way till they have all their money back!!!!!Just since they have started the lottery in this state is what I know about them......Legalized Crooks.......So good Luck anyway.And if you are near another state learn how they play and dont even try to attempt this one because you lose no matter what....Now am I right Ridgerunner?   .....THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP....HEHEHEHE

TN
                  United States
                  Member #91625
                  May 21, 2010
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2010, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

Also keep in mind that they see what you play and play the lowest payouts and they let you hit once in a while so you think you have a good system so you keep playing that way till they have all their money back!!!!!Just since they have started the lottery in this state is what I know about them......Legalized Crooks.......So good Luck anyway.And if you are near another state learn how they play and dont even try to attempt this one because you lose no matter what....Now am I right Ridgerunner?   .....THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP....HEHEHEHE

Dang, I hope we can all win once in a while!

United States
                    Member #71120
                    February 19, 2009
                    1209 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Well for instance they had a $18,000 payout today on a double number.What does that tell you...?    I'm just giving you a heads up before you get started on systems.....Nothing works.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2010, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Yeah TTL, He'd be best off if he's in the east end of the state to go to Georgia, North Carolina or Virginia. They're all A+ states on Todd's report card.

Kentucky is a little better than Tennessee for lottery too if you don't mind negotiating your way through an army of morons to get a ticket.

Don't waste your time going to Arkansas though, they're just as bad as Tennessee with computers instead of real drawings. The people there are kinda dumb and stinky too.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #71120
                        February 19, 2009
                        1209 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2010, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Today in Georgia Midday payout is over $700,000 .Thanks friend see ya later.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          Harrison Township Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #90088
                          April 21, 2010
                          4265 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2010, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Hello TNGumbo & Welcome to the Best Lottery Post site in the Universe.

There is a Galaxy of information at your fingertips.

Enjoy.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

TN
                            United States
                            Member #91625
                            May 21, 2010
                            8 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I'm right next to Nashville, so my quickest route to a border state is north up to KY... I'll figure something out!

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                              Member #47420
                              November 4, 2006
                              3930 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I'm right next to Nashville, so my quickest route to a border state is north up to KY... I'll figure something out!

Come thru KY we will treat you with respect..KY is the lottery you want to buy into..Bring lots and lots of money..