Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dreamt about my boyfriend's brother who i've never met - nobody under 18 plz

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 7 years ago by gambler98.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Bahamas
Member #88608
March 19, 2010
38 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:20 am - IP Logged

This is the second time i have dreamt about this guy i have never met before nor have i seen any pictures of him.

In this dream my boyfriend and i are living together and a knock at the door which i answered and its my boyfriend's brother at the door; he walks inside and the dream moves onto where its like he's living with us, my bf seems to be intimidated by his younger brother and allows him to be a nightmare and have his way.

In the dream his brother takes over the bed so we came out the room and i slept in the couch and my bf on the floor in front of the couch, then out of nowhere his brother is in the couch with me pinned down under him , i am pushing him and calling for my bf who can't hear me even though he's lying down in front of the couch.

While his brother has me pinned down under him, he says he wants the vomit so i tell him well go and vomit but he just stays there and vomits on me, iin my face , my shoulder, arms and chest area.

Boyfriend brother name is Kevin

D.O.B. - January 9, 1979   

Can someone give me the numbers to play for this dream and maybe interpret this dream please.

Bahamas
    Member #88608
    March 19, 2010
    38 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:23 am - IP Logged

This is the second time i have dreamt about this guy i have never met before nor have i seen any pictures of him.

In this dream my boyfriend and i are living together and a knock at the door which i answered and its my boyfriend's brother at the door; he walks inside and the dream moves onto where its like he's living with us, my bf seems to be intimidated by his younger brother and allows him to be a nightmare and have his way.

In the dream his brother takes over the bed so we came out the room and i slept in the couch and my bf on the floor in front of the couch, then out of nowhere his brother is in the couch with me pinned down under him , i am pushing him and calling for my bf who can't hear me even though he's lying down in front of the couch.

While his brother has me pinned down under him, he says he wants the vomit so i tell him well go and vomit but he just stays there and vomits on me, iin my face , my shoulder, arms and chest area.

D.O.B. - January 9, 1979   

Can someone give me the numbers to play for this dream and maybe interpret this dream please.

Oh sorry i left out something, he vomits on me but  the vomit appears to be cum as i clean it off my body.

and in telling my bf about the incident he says he's afraid to confront his brother about for fear he would do something even worse to me.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #84484
      December 29, 2009
      162 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:34 am - IP Logged

YUCK!! Are U Sure This Is Just A Dream & Not Some Sort Of Sick Fantasy Of Yours??!!

**Almost Doesn't Count**

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34184 Posts
        Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Body 155 and 680, those weird dreams are the best dreams, I couldn't fine vomit. Good luck!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bahamas
          Member #88608
          March 19, 2010
          38 Posts
          Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:44 am - IP Logged

YUCK!! Are U Sure This Is Just A Dream & Not Some Sort Of Sick Fantasy Of Yours??!!

LOL @ U!!!

Yes it was a dream, he has been in jail for about 15 years now for multiple murders and i am not so happy that he will be released soon...... maybe the dreams are because of my subconsciousness that's pretty much uneasy about his release.... i don't wish ever to be introduced to him, and i think my bf is intimidated by him..... i recently leatnt that he had shot my bf in the thigh when he was 12 and my bf was 14......

Bahamas
            Member #88608
            March 19, 2010
            38 Posts
            Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:47 am - IP Logged

Body 155 and 680, those weird dreams are the best dreams, I couldn't fine vomit. Good luck!!

Thanks, i was lil reluctant abt posting this dream , but whatever it only a dream.

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
              Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #84484
              December 29, 2009
              162 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Oh.. Wow!! Well Neva Mind Me.. Carry on Then.. & I Hope U Find The #'s & Answers U're Looking 4.

**Almost Doesn't Count**

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34184 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks, i was lil reluctant abt posting this dream , but whatever it only a dream.

LOL! I know it was really weird though when I read it I was thinking Yuck too LOL!

Sounds like his was something. I wouldn't want to be nowhere near him.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

VANITY's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                  FREEPORT
                  Bahamas
                  Member #88586
                  March 19, 2010
                  993 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2010, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

vomit in my book gives 280 to see someone vomit is 282...mans vomit 283

*********YOU CAN'T WIN ......If You Don't Play*****************

Bahamas
                    Member #88608
                    March 19, 2010
                    38 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

vomit in my book gives 280 to see someone vomit is 282...mans vomit 283

I like these numbers  i will try 2831 and 0283 as well

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
                      Stone Mountain, GA
                      United States
                      Member #3189
                      January 1, 2004
                      28263 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Vomit:  671 / 322

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #49383
                        January 29, 2007
                        7308 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2010, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

D.O.B. - January 9, 1979   

play your age and his and your bf age by itself

face 951 5241

face 222 039 919 235 361 175 338 854 8623

orgasym 065 7218

how old is your bf????????

brother  413 214 559

vomit  468 764 910 233 727 9149

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
                          Nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #49383
                          January 29, 2007
                          7308 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Always feel free to post your dreams people will think what they want. (it won't matter!!!) you can't control what you dream!!!

Get your numbers and win some money!!!

Good Luck!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

Bahamas
                            Member #88608
                            March 19, 2010
                            38 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2010, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

play your age and his and your bf age by itself

face 951 5241

face 222 039 919 235 361 175 338 854 8623

orgasym 065 7218

how old is your bf????????

brother  413 214 559

vomit  468 764 910 233 727 9149

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the numbers

Early Illinois - 9951

BF age  32 - 33 in October

Myself - 34

Brother - 31

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34184 Posts
                              Posted: May 25, 2010, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

New Jersey 9971 comb.