Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is too much: Todd Making: $100 Million per year and LP wins: 1 Billion in PB Jackpots per year

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sully16.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2010, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

This is more like words of Encouragements...This is a tactic...This is more like to laugh, like a joke at stuff and take everyday lightly....Please dont take this seriously, think of this like a can of beer...lol...

Think thank made me think of this....

Supposedly, i repead: SUPPOSEDLY...LP got: 80,000 members...

If each member was to Pitch in: $110 a month for 1 year...It will be almost: $105 Million dollars...We take: $5 Million and give it to Todd [more will come to Todd later]...

We take the $100 Million place it in the bank and hope they give us: 5% or whatever they want to give you, which will be: $5 Million per year...The 5 Million we divide it into: $200,000....

I believe that if we got: $200,000 we could win Powerball, many Players have said they can and i will tell you how....

You let:

1&2 = 1

3 & 4 = 2

5 & 6 = 3

7 & 8 = 4

9 & 10 =  5

11 & 12 = 6

13 & 14 = 7

and so on until you reach to: 56 you do the same with the bonus ball...How many bonus balls does PB or MegaMillions have: 42

So PB or megaMillions will be a: Pick5/28 + Pick1/21...However most MegaMillions/PB numbers since is a: Pick5/56 most numbers play from: 4-52 or from 4-53 and the bonus balls are from: 3-40 that´s 5 numbers difference so it leaves with: 37...That´s 12 numbers difference for the regular balls...So 56-12 is: 44..So PB/MegaMill will be a: Pick5/22 + Pick18...I KNOW there are MANY LP predictors who can win a: Pick5/22 all the time i know there are...Plus you have: $200,000: 25 times (remember is: 5 Million) you bet you must win it the 20 times...

So that´s: 20 PB or MegaMillions jackpot wons by: LP in 1 year...

Most jackpot averages are: 30 to $40 Million dollars....So 25 x $40 Million = 1 BILLION DOLLARS...PER YEAR...WE give Todd: $100 Million PER YEAR...lol..And the $900 Million PER YEAR you Stack them up or i dont know...lol...

This is MORE LIKE A JOKE TO HAVE SOME FUN, like a CAN OF BEER...Dear Lord...Auch!!!!

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Boy I hope the the anti-decrimalization folks don't read this stuff..more fuel for their fire....funny stuff pumpi!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm gonna have a can of beer and think about that. Ahhhh, Budweiser, King of Beers. When I win the big one I'm gonna bring Bud back to the US of A, by God! Them Belgians ain't got no call to go taking our beer.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

sully16's avatar - sharan
        Ringleader
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #81740
        October 28, 2009
        42118 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2010, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi, If Todd had 100 million he could buy us all a beer.

HyperBe Happy.