Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

President Clinton

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #60947
May 7, 2008
313 Posts
Posted: May 27, 2010, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I dreamed my daughter, some children from the church and I was having dinner with President Clinton.  He wrote a reference for me to get a job. Then I went out the front door of the while house and found Hilary sitting on the front stairs.  She looked sad, but when I started talking to her she cheered up and started getting dressed for a press conference the President was getting ready to do.  When it was time to eat supper, I sat with the President again and a CIA agent told me to find some place else to sit, I ignored him and he came to the table and repeated himself, I got angry and moved. Numbers please, thank you.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31939 Posts
    Posted: May 27, 2010, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I dreamed my daughter, some children from the church and I was having dinner with President Clinton.  He wrote a reference for me to get a job. Then I went out the front door of the while house and found Hilary sitting on the front stairs.  She looked sad, but when I started talking to her she cheered up and started getting dressed for a press conference the President was getting ready to do.  When it was time to eat supper, I sat with the President again and a CIA agent told me to find some place else to sit, I ignored him and he came to the table and repeated himself, I got angry and moved. Numbers please, thank you.

Wiltay, you might want to post your messge in one of the mystical forums so they can help you but the numbers for church are 705 & 715 in a book I have but president is not in it.

Supper is not in the book but dinner is 620 & 172 in one book and 315 & 842 in another book I have....hope this helps a little bit.

The numbers for anger are 417 & 408.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2010, 8:12 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34536 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

President 798  or 7980 Good Luck!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.