Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York, NAILING THE PICK 4 !!

Topic closed. 3043 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Seeker.

Page 59 of 203
PrintE-mailLink
shawnee's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
Member #91441
May 17, 2010
301 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Headcrack, I went to the lotto man on my lunch break  asked for 1407 box  he replied it's sold out ....so I said can I get 1407 straight ...got it no problem.....12:30 went back to check the numbers and got sick instant ...I couldnt believe the mess I was looking at....  dammmmm am still pissed lol....

allure01's avatar - lady narrisa.png
    Brooklyn, New York
    United States
    Member #97203
    September 12, 2010
    182 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2010, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Headcrack, I went to the lotto man on my lunch break  asked for 1407 box  he replied it's sold out ....so I said can I get 1407 straight ...got it no problem.....12:30 went back to check the numbers and got sick instant ...I couldnt believe the mess I was looking at....  dammmmm am still pissed lol....

That's messed up. I've been seeing that # in the past few days workout and didn't play it today because of the numbers that were played last night...what a darn mess.

United States
      Member #91441
      May 17, 2010
      301 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2010, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

That's messed up. I've been seeing that # in the past few days workout and didn't play it today because of the numbers that were played last night...what a darn mess.

That mess made me sit out tonight

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2010, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

NY EVE.............the digit 2 in Position 3 is out 80 dwgs that is not normal.  A consecutive number is due to hit so taking that 5324 a bit further.  Playing the  consecutive Straight with the  digit 2 in Position 3  trying to trap the digit 2 with these 6 picks....

3425-3524-4325-4523-5324 & 5423

Good Luck NY!

MINK

NY MID-EVE............. need to add just 3 more picks to this    3120-3124 & 9021  Digit 2 in Position 3 is out 83 dwgs just like that 7014 which is in almost every copy of NY Lottery News it did finally pop.  The digit 2 has to come out or the game is broke and we all know the game is not broke I am looking it as a must play as a consecutive all my picks have the digit 2 in Position 3 play them Straight..... it's money in the bank!  Good Luck NY!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

Brooklyn, New York
          United States
          Member #97203
          September 12, 2010
          182 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

That mess made me sit out tonight

I don't blame u, I played the 2's and keeping it in for now. You can expect a double to come out pretty soon again. That darn 7860 I dreamt 2 wks ago. Played for 3 days then dropped it and every morning at the subway a car is parked ther with the same plate nos. Hahaha...bummer

United States
            Member #91441
            May 17, 2010
            301 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Trying these for Midday and eve

I didnt play tonight but  one off again

United States
              Member #91441
              May 17, 2010
              301 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2010, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I don't blame u, I played the 2's and keeping it in for now. You can expect a double to come out pretty soon again. That darn 7860 I dreamt 2 wks ago. Played for 3 days then dropped it and every morning at the subway a car is parked ther with the same plate nos. Hahaha...bummer

Am so sick of NY numbers....... you think doubles might hit soon ? ok back to pen and paper......omg you dreamt 7860...you should have kept that number in....lets start over fresh on Friday

ny, ny
                United States
                Member #98736
                October 12, 2010
                10025 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

NY MID-EVE............. need to add just 3 more picks to this    3120-3124 & 9021  Digit 2 in Position 3 is out 83 dwgs just like that 7014 which is in almost every copy of NY Lottery News it did finally pop.  The digit 2 has to come out or the game is broke and we all know the game is not broke I am looking it as a must play as a consecutive all my picks have the digit 2 in Position 3 play them Straight..... it's money in the bank!  Good Luck NY!

MINK

Mink I also have been seeing the zeros come is too along with low sums, I am also playing your 3120 and 3020 for midday tomorrow.

Lets get this $$$

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
                  Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3193 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2010, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Mink I also have been seeing the zeros come is too along with low sums, I am also playing your 3120 and 3020 for midday tomorrow.

Lets get this $$$

Sounds like a plan Rex I feel realllly gooood about my picks, hope the temperature doesn't mess up the drawings tomorrow.  We went from Fall to Mid Winter temps in a week but that's the Great Northeast LOL.  Good luck tomorrow.

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

headcrack's avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
                    boogiedown
                    United States
                    Member #95878
                    August 19, 2010
                    2887 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2010, 4:46 am - IP Logged

for this evening lets go with 5329 0728 0723 6723 3528 3526 since we have red zoned what do you guys think.

close again...i missed it by that much.... i was calling 8067 on the phone with a bro. didnt play it.... wow....can i charge people my number system.....i have to say it again....i think i have to many numbers have to concentrate on 3 numbers lol....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Ice Cube "shake em up shake em up shake em up shake em." Today was a good day

Four-Five-Six--Ciello--Five-Five-Six--Headcrack!   Bash

boogiedown
                      United States
                      Member #95878
                      August 19, 2010
                      2887 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2010, 4:49 am - IP Logged

ive been picking to many numbers.... and not tracking them...... last night number bothered me to a new degree... i could not place it until i walked the dog....  ....came last night different order.. been playing it for week.. and didnt play it yesterday..slip of the mind..... 1685....

todays numbers are 7329 7402 7401 7608 7208 im not to confident... on these... but giving it a shot.... today i feel like im missing something or its at the tip of my tongue... its feeling scary... like somebody's watching me...... i got a number stalker.....ahhhhhh!! i feel like im speeding today... im doing 85 in a 20mph going the wrong way down the street... past a school by an invalid bus..... something bad is about to happen....me and mr lotto are in a head to head collision...

whoop there it is..... who let the dogs out.......ive been having a slip of the mind the last few days... 3 winning numbers in one post.......is that crazy or what .......its christmas... just like the song. santas making a list checking it twice finding out whose naughty or nice....maybe i need to be more like santa......ho ho ho....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

Brooklyn, New York
                        United States
                        Member #97203
                        September 12, 2010
                        182 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2010, 5:32 am - IP Logged

whoop there it is..... who let the dogs out.......ive been having a slip of the mind the last few days... 3 winning numbers in one post.......is that crazy or what .......its christmas... just like the song. santas making a list checking it twice finding out whose naughty or nice....maybe i need to be more like santa......ho ho ho....

Okay Santa, you deserve towin today, I'm sending some luck ur way.

Brooklyn, New York
                          United States
                          Member #97203
                          September 12, 2010
                          182 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2010, 5:36 am - IP Logged

Am so sick of NY numbers....... you think doubles might hit soon ? ok back to pen and paper......omg you dreamt 7860...you should have kept that number in....lets start over fresh on Friday

As I said Shawnee that was 2 wks ago that I had the dream, but shoot me while I'm kicking myself. LOL. A double will follow that 4100, look at that 7860...6.7.8 in series...it should hold a clue....Mink, headcrack> Whatchya all think? Sorry 'm not online during the days to hear ur thoughts. Maybe a triple?

boogiedown
                            United States
                            Member #95878
                            August 19, 2010
                            2887 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2010, 8:35 am - IP Logged

As I said Shawnee that was 2 wks ago that I had the dream, but shoot me while I'm kicking myself. LOL. A double will follow that 4100, look at that 7860...6.7.8 in series...it should hold a clue....Mink, headcrack> Whatchya all think? Sorry 'm not online during the days to hear ur thoughts. Maybe a triple?

dont worry allure when you can chime in, its always appreciated....that goes for all posters.. just got home going to look and see...but it makes sense for a double 2 to come.... or a double 5.....

067. 158. 568. 379. 248

358. 168. 467. 012. 036.

emerald64's avatar - 8ball
                              suffolk county, Long Island, NY
                              United States
                              Member #56449
                              November 19, 2007
                              1508 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2010, 9:15 am - IP Logged

uuuuummmm...has any of us been attentive enough to notice that the # 2 has been out in the third position in OVER 75 DRAWS ?????? !!!!!!!!!   ...think the digit is up ...so i am gonna play as back pair ...>  28, 26, & 29 ...really dont have the cash(thanks to NY lottery LOL ) to cover all the remaining digits but maybe i will get lucky with the three i chose ....because .......     

......" Its beginning to look alot like Christmas .........."

Page 59 of 203