Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Picking the banker or powerball number

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by stephena.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Auckland
New Zealand
Member #70003
January 22, 2009
2 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2010, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

I have been working on a software program for increasing my odds at winning keno. I can reduce 80 balls down to 52 quite successfully and still retaining 14-18 balls correct. What I would like to do now is wheel the 52 balls.

I have spent a lot of time reading GH books and own most of her software but want a simple way to guarantee winning big each time I play. The only barrier I now face is predicting 1 number that I can use as the banker number or powerball number. Currently I can acheive a result of about 33-50% but would like to get this higher to 100% for the one number because if I use a powerball and get it wrong I risk getting a majority of the abreviated wheel lines wrong.

I am familiar with GH's flag for picking a number but want a method that can pretty much get it right 100% of the time for each drawing. GH's method does not achieve that for me.

I would like to hear from people who have a method of getting that 1 number in almost 100% of draws. Programming the method is very easy for me and I would be happy to share my findings with the people that help me acheive my goal.

I am so close to finding a successful method of winning big each time I play the daily Keno and would very much appreciate help from those experienced lotto/keno players on this board.

Kind Regards,

Stephen

tianca's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
    toronto
    Canada
    Member #11169
    February 6, 2005
    177 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 9:26 am - IP Logged

hi......here in ON i would say for 70% u will get that one number if you play date.........usually same date or date before.......but each state is diffrent so u will have to test your state........good luck............

Auckland
      New Zealand
      Member #70003
      January 22, 2009
      2 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2010, 4:37 am - IP Logged

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.. I looked over the past draws and occasionly the date pops up but it is not very consistent.

I'm considering creating 2-3 wheels with different power numbers. I've management o get the win rate high enough 4.5 times that it could cover getting 1 power ball correct out of 3 if I wheeled the 3 balls - this way I will make small profit each play and 2 of the 3 win I do very well ;-)

Again thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

Cheers...