Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If people crack Pick5 with Few Tickets this is what people should do

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by cheryl59.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

If i had cracked Pick5 games this is what i will do...

I will either win them and ask people who wants a jackpot...Whoever says i do will come with attachments...This is what i would do...

I would had told them: I make you win i tell you the numbers, and you got to sign an agreement like to work for me to study a particular field, a field important to humanity or that his job is to try and crack/study the Forex or Stock Market...He could be a: correlator look for correlations between spread of some diseases and other stuff...Dude once you have a home MOST OF YOUR PAYCHECK will not go every month towards, paying the house....Literally you will be FREE...He could become an English translator or a teacher who teach English to very important: VIP or VIP who are going to help...

i think that´s the correct thing to do...Like Teenagers...

This is what people should do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2010, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

you know something else i was thinking...What if the study the field you told them to and as a home mortage you only charge them: $100 or $75, they still have to sign that agreement but: $100 or $75 will come out out of their paychecks and is donated to Charity, so that when you have a :Lot of PEOPLE doing that a good chunk of money will be going to charity...lol....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
      Member #47420
      November 4, 2006
      3930 Posts
      Posted: May 30, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

If i had cracked Pick5 games this is what i will do...

I will either win them and ask people who wants a jackpot...Whoever says i do will come with attachments...This is what i would do...

I would had told them: I make you win i tell you the numbers, and you got to sign an agreement like to work for me to study a particular field, a field important to humanity or that his job is to try and crack/study the Forex or Stock Market...He could be a: correlator look for correlations between spread of some diseases and other stuff...Dude once you have a home MOST OF YOUR PAYCHECK will not go every month towards, paying the house....Literally you will be FREE...He could become an English translator or a teacher who teach English to very important: VIP or VIP who are going to help...

i think that´s the correct thing to do...Like Teenagers...

This is what people should do...

tiggs just read this and ridge,tiggs is on his way down he has found a reason to start drinking again..

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2010, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

tiggs just read this and ridge,tiggs is on his way down he has found a reason to start drinking again..

Green laugh      ROFL

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

you know something else i was thinking...What if the study the field you told them to and as a home mortage you only charge them: $100 or $75, they still have to sign that agreement but: $100 or $75 will come out out of their paychecks and is donated to Charity, so that when you have a :Lot of PEOPLE doing that a good chunk of money will be going to charity...lol....

i meant to say: $100 or $75 every month...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2010, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

i meant to say: $100 or $75 every month...

I'm glad you straightened that out pumpi, you almost knocked tiggs off the wagon.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10344 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2010, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Pumpi,

The same "Outfit" AHEM that fixes boxing and the Super Bowl are also fixing AHEM FOREX and the stock market.

The only thing on the up and up is pro wrstling and that's because if you take a close look at the marquees and the tickets they say Exhibition.

Scen from the TV series the X-Files

After the "Cancer Man" described how he had assasinated the Kennedy's and Martin Luther King someone at the cIA asked, "Is there anything that we can do for you?" and he said, "I don't ever want the Bills to win a Super Bowl while I'm still alive."

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Pumpy,....  stop, it!!  Stop it!!! Stop iT!!!!  Please Get a hold of your thought patterns! Look what you are doing to my tiggs here!!! For goodness sakes!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

cheryl59's avatar - center
                  Va Beach
                  United States
                  Member #46651
                  September 20, 2006
                  1856 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Pumpy,....  stop, it!!  Stop it!!! Stop iT!!!!  Please Get a hold of your thought patterns! Look what you are doing to my tiggs here!!! For goodness sakes!!!

He He He.... LMAO.... Too funny!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers