Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NO COMPUTER DRAW. Computers can be hacked.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Hermanus104.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Illinois
United States
Member #80376
September 25, 2009
57 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm an American-born  Chinese-heritage person.  I've dealt with Chinese Lotteries:  some of them are the rumored to be the most corrupt in the world. I bought exactly 1 ticket over there.

Just 1 reason for   NO COMPUTER DRAW. Random generators aren't random.

One lottery computer that generated "random numbers" was hacked by a computer employee in China. He was only caught b/c he left clues, was related to China Welfare Lotto and won.     HE didn't know enough about RNG Computer to cover his  tracks,  erasing fingerprints,   delete system  logs,  passworded login....    Hey he won.  He manipulated computer.     Likely happened unknown # of times that made many crooks rich.

Some say the lotto chiefs in China are crooked themselves, because they lets  hours  elapse before deciding to do a non-realtime drawing that's released much much later.  One insider confessed that they used the time to pick out the  combination with 0  jackpot winner, or if all possible tickets are bought, then the ticket that pays out the least. Two Lotteries in China: China Welfare Lotto and  China Sports Lotto. both ran by government and they allow  players absolute anonymity.  Out of the 10 highest jackpots handed out,  7 or 8 claimed anonymously. A couple used made-up aliases, AKAs.  One photo had the "person" disguised so that the only skin showing is cheeck and nose tip.  That one was rumored to be a lotto chief or claimed by a gov employee.   The Welfare Lotto bought  luxury yachts: "The Welfare Lotto" and "Speedy Sports Lotto Boat", at $200 Million.  Likely with player money. To use as "advertisement vehicle" but in reality, enjoyed by lotto people.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

half of this world is excomunicated from the other half....

I think in the future eventually RNG´s will be prevalent...With the increase in population and inflation there is going to be fights for channel slots/outlets and they are going to cost more and you cant necessarily create more channels...

weird things have happened though...

sorry to disagree with you but i like: RNG´s...they are easier than the balls...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Illinois
      United States
      Member #80376
      September 25, 2009
      57 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

I think in the future eventually RNG´s will be prevalent...With the increase in population and inflation there is going to be fights for channel slots/outlets and they are going to cost more and you cant necessarily create more channels...

sorry to disagree with you but i like: RNG´s...they are easier than the balls...

If I haven't been to China, or heard, seen, read their lottery practices first hand. You probably wouldn't get the info in my original post by  second or third hand,  unless there's another Chinese lotto player here who knows the language and alleged actions, and reveal them  on LP.  The major games there:  Chinese powerball or "Double-Color Balls"  are  ball drawings.  Still, some people say they are manipulated.  You can control balls too.    So maybe a moot point.  But most lotto players demand ball drawing.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

is enough i got to climb: 30 million combination PER DAY a moving target but i have to do it with a ghost meaning those bouncing balls collide too much....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2010, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

get rich or die trying...China has: 1 BILLION PEOPLE....not 20 million or even 100 million....we are talking about the LOTTO here...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

not trying to insult anyone but in here i dont know who is who..Anyone can post a picture and say they are the president of the USA or Queen of England...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2010, 4:00 am - IP Logged

i rather hear stories like that than a bullet exchange car chase hollywood movie scene...

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                Northern Virginia
                United States
                Member #83350
                December 5, 2009
                1315 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

If I haven't been to China, or heard, seen, read their lottery practices first hand. You probably wouldn't get the info in my original post by  second or third hand,  unless there's another Chinese lotto player here who knows the language and alleged actions, and reveal them  on LP.  The major games there:  Chinese powerball or "Double-Color Balls"  are  ball drawings.  Still, some people say they are manipulated.  You can control balls too.    So maybe a moot point.  But most lotto players demand ball drawing.

That is true. The Pennsylvania Lottery 666 Scandal of 1980 is an example.

On Thursday, 24 April 1980, the lottery official weighted all the balls except for the 4s and 6s, so only the 4s and the 6s would be drawn. In addition, several people privy to his plot went and bought thousands of dollars worth of tickets with combinations of only 4s and 6s. That night, 666 was drawn.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!