Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Meditation

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Montreal, Quebec
Canada
Member #85044
January 7, 2010
9 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2010, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Hello to all of us! See Ya!

I was curious if anyone would be interested in sharing their thoughts on "meditation" and "meditation techniques".

I've heard a lot of people say that it can be really useful if you do it right, but there are many ways of doing it, apparently.  Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what works, and what doesn't?

Life is half spent before we know what it is.

George Herbert

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
    Member #68609
    December 26, 2008
    2204 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2010, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

look into "transcendental meditation" techniques, such as controlled breathing (probably first), parallel to that basic character building, doing good deeds all around, being un-selfish, truth telling (100%) , basic self awareness (and world awareness) , all of it is provided for free and opens the door to otherwise invisible world.

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34202 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2010, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I went to one of the classes, it is very relaxing. It make you feel good too. They have C.D.'s on Meditation. I was going to buy one, but didn't have enough money, you can go to the Library and look it up about meditation. you might even find some C.D's. or Books about meditating.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.