Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How You could make: The State Lottery Have the Games you Want or Boycott it

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2010, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Remember spam...Well think of Cell phones...I think: 97% of Americans have cell phones but the number could be smaller i dont know....

If you could sort of: Send like a message something similar to Spam through cellphones to: All the womens of your state or all the people...And ask them to talk to their boyfriends (everyone has a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other, etc) and tell them to talk to their boyfriends/husbands not into playing the lottery for 1 day, just 1 day or 2 day (they choose the particular day)...No one is going to die if they dont play in 1 day....

I think every state lottery makes like: 5 million per day from lottery revenue....

However the way people are many will want something in return, but if you tell them that it is to place a better game maybe they will listen....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40609 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2010, 7:37 am - IP Logged

I agree Pumpi, maybe the states will listen if we hit them in the wallet.

Tiggs, the universe is back in order. LOL

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49813 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2010, 8:36 am - IP Logged

Remember spam...Well think of Cell phones...I think: 97% of Americans have cell phones but the number could be smaller i dont know....

If you could sort of: Send like a message something similar to Spam through cellphones to: All the womens of your state or all the people...And ask them to talk to their boyfriends (everyone has a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other, etc) and tell them to talk to their boyfriends/husbands not into playing the lottery for 1 day, just 1 day or 2 day (they choose the particular day)...No one is going to die if they dont play in 1 day....

I think every state lottery makes like: 5 million per day from lottery revenue....

However the way people are many will want something in return, but if you tell them that it is to place a better game maybe they will listen....

Trying to Organize People to Uprise: Will only get You a Hit Squad! Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2010, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

i dont think anyone wants to shut down the lottery...All I want is for them to change some of their games...

i´ll want them to put: Virginia Cash5 with all 3 options or KY Cashball and i want them to put in every state a: WVa Cash25 or every 3 states, Generic Powerballs (which they need)...

the USA is America the land of the dream not another country...I sure will like to do this in other countries also..

If the USA dont put it but most of the world does put the lottery i am asking i am happy, i am tired of talking to a Sea Horse Association (not you, the state lottery)...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2010, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

the one laughing is me, because they dont think countries: BLEED...Bleeding ¨oh my Gosh that´s Preposterous¨...

You know in central America all someone had to do is throw thrash on the rivers a lot and when it rains it floods out the entire place...Cost the government like: 80 million per year...

what i am trying to say is: instead of creating this stuff to keep future hackers and crooks, etc at bay...But again: Bleeding, ¨That´s preposterous¨....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2010, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

And if they can throw in there more games like: Who wants to be a millionaire it will be great, you know like sponsor them around the world...I dont know why the contestants in those games wear a suit...