Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 6/1 - 6/30/2010

Topic closed. 646 replies. Last post 6 years ago by day-day.

Page 16 of 44
PrintE-mailLink
inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
If you don't like it, spit it out!
United States
Member #4756
May 23, 2004
3433 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

mia anyone

http://www.lotterypost.com/results/daily

Jack-C's avatar - us
    San Diego, CA
    United States
    Member #61467
    May 24, 2008
    28146 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

In answer to your question Jack-C, some of us work full time and don't get home until 6:30 pm.  When I post, it is always after 7pm.

We don't have the luxury of spending the day coming up with winning picks.

So why bother to post them?  Who are you helping by posting your numbers so late?

Jack-C's avatar - us
      San Diego, CA
      United States
      Member #61467
      May 24, 2008
      28146 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Jack 

They just don't get it LP should have a 3 strike method and start deleting these slow posters

I agree.  If they can't post them on the prediction board, then they should not post them in the threads.  The prediction board does have a time limit.

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90464
        April 28, 2010
        735 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

I agree.  If they can't post them on the prediction board, then they should not post them in the threads.  The prediction board does have a time limit.

Some sets of numbers are valid for more than one draw. I don't think these forums are strictly for predictions either, some could be sharing their workouts and general findings. If they don't post it for the exact next drawing then I can imagine that would only upset someone who strictly browses these forums for predictions for the next immediate game. I think LP caters to more people than just short-term leeches. No offense to anyone. The usage of the pick-3 forums doesn't requite strict observance of the same rules which are employed on the prediction platform of the site. Todd automatically has a time limit for that part of the site, which was made for predictions.

Jack-C's avatar - us
          San Diego, CA
          United States
          Member #61467
          May 24, 2008
          28146 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Some sets of numbers are valid for more than one draw. I don't think these forums are strictly for predictions either, some could be sharing their workouts and general findings. If they don't post it for the exact next drawing then I can imagine that would only upset someone who strictly browses these forums for predictions for the next immediate game. I think LP caters to more people than just short-term leeches. No offense to anyone. The usage of the pick-3 forums doesn't requite strict observance of the same rules which are employed on the prediction platform of the site. Todd automatically has a time limit for that part of the site, which was made for predictions.

Exactly!  That's why it is so easy to post them in plenty of time for the draw.  In a couple of hours I will be posting my predictions for tomorrow and, unless I hit California, they will all be the same as I used today.  Real simple.

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations to all the winners on Thursday.

6/11

Midday

151 157 171 177 951 957 971 977

Evening

433 437 493 497 633 637 693 697

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
              Member #62239
              June 21, 2008
              24951 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Congrats to ALL Winners of 243/218... Continued Success to ALL!!!! Money

*pls*

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                Member #62239
                June 21, 2008
                24951 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2010, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Midday 6/11- Evening 6/11

407 137 703 541 108 917 305 147 420 132 

772 103 409 148 354 597 627 156 296 227

117 771 233 322 050 505 001 101 255 225

000 222 444 666 888 111 333 555 777 999 

~Continued Success to ALL Players~

*pls*

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:18 am - IP Logged

mid...864   874

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                    Member #67381
                    November 24, 2008
                    282 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:24 am - IP Logged

some people think that this forum is for them only byt the truth is noone give's a rat's ham about they opinion this is not prediction section if u wanna post numbers at 1:25 pm  and 7:53 PM  u can and thats ur right what u post here is ur numbers that u play or u like for that drawing and some who think that people post here for other leaches to use are wrong plaine and simple. 

there are few things I dont like that people post here in FL section like speaking diferent language then english (this is Florida section and FL is in USA english speaking country )
                     and 2  when people post miami mid or eve its just plaine stupid  its FLORIDA the same numbersssssss 

but what can we doooo :) we cant make everyone happy now can we , respect eachother and this site and deal with rest :)

Have a nice day and God BLESSSSSSSS.

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:36 am - IP Logged

some people think that this forum is for them only byt the truth is noone give's a rat's ham about they opinion this is not prediction section if u wanna post numbers at 1:25 pm  and 7:53 PM  u can and thats ur right what u post here is ur numbers that u play or u like for that drawing and some who think that people post here for other leaches to use are wrong plaine and simple. 

there are few things I dont like that people post here in FL section like speaking diferent language then english (this is Florida section and FL is in USA english speaking country )
                       and 2  when people post miami mid or eve its just plaine stupid  its FLORIDA the same numbersssssss 

but what can we doooo :) we cant make everyone happy now can we , respect eachother and this site and deal with rest :)

Have a nice day and God BLESSSSSSSS.

I agree. JackC is dictating when folks should post their predictions. Some post just to see how accurate they are, and nothing else. I don't think people play every single number that is posted here...lol

I also agree with you on the folks who keep writing Miami. I've written about this for years now. It really isn't a big deal, but it bothers me to see it written even after it's  shown to be wrong. It's Florida, not just Miami.....lol

But to be fair to everyone else, you could brush up on your grammar. You start your paragraphs with no capital letters, don't use commas when needed, no periods, spell words wrong, use wrong words, and run-on-sentences. If you want others to take you seriously, you must first lead by example.

Broulir32's avatar - 112

United States
                        Member #67381
                        November 24, 2008
                        282 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:48 am - IP Logged

hahah   neither are u, as far as my grammar :) english is not my native language but i try atleast and it cant be that bad since u know what i mean :)

We already had conversation in my language and im pretty shure i did not make mistakes then.:) u used translator and didnt make sens either LOL

And the answer is ???       U won't get it, if u don't ask the question ??

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

hahah   neither are u, as far as my grammar :) english is not my native language but i try atleast and it cant be that bad since u know what i mean :)

We already had conversation in my language and im pretty shure i did not make mistakes then.:) u used translator and didnt make sens either LOL

I remember you and the translator....lol

Sorry, I forgot...my bad....Bang Head

Rony's avatar - mrthumbs
                            S.W. FL
                            United States
                            Member #89540
                            April 9, 2010
                            353 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I agree. JackC is dictating when folks should post their predictions. Some post just to see how accurate they are, and nothing else. I don't think people play every single number that is posted here...lol

I also agree with you on the folks who keep writing Miami. I've written about this for years now. It really isn't a big deal, but it bothers me to see it written even after it's  shown to be wrong. It's Florida, not just Miami.....lol

But to be fair to everyone else, you could brush up on your grammar. You start your paragraphs with no capital letters, don't use commas when needed, no periods, spell words wrong, use wrong words, and run-on-sentences. If you want others to take you seriously, you must first lead by example.

Totally agree with you joker17 .....

Some people just post to see how accurate they are, so they post whenever they get time ..... there is nothing wrong about it .....

People who repeatedly ask for Mia numbers, even confused me once, I thought City of Miami started its own lottery ROFL

Anyway, Relax and enjoy this forum ..... 

Jack-C's avatar - us
                              San Diego, CA
                              United States
                              Member #61467
                              May 24, 2008
                              28146 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

OK.  My questions were answered.  When people post on the Florida thread they may not be actually making predictions.  I will remember that.

As far as the Miami and Chicago, etc., remember that the people in the Bahamas are betting with bookies and not with the lotteries.  The bookies in the "houses" call it by different names.

Page 16 of 44