Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2010

Topic closed. 2951 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BevsPicks2.

Page 140 of 197
PrintE-mailLink
MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Nashville,NC
United States
Member #86372
February 3, 2010
4263 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

LOTTERY BIBLE SAYS:

332 = 405 160 followers

24/45 best pairs

Eek

thanks bruh

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31553 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

vergie you are so lucky you should do one for exact and any

Thanks rankinhenry...yes I am lucky sometimes but that wasn't luck because it is a pet of mine that I play everyday so when it hits I have it.

Believe it or not I do play some 50/50's...did with some others today...but since I knew one of these days that number would hit I should have just kept it in at least for a 50cent combo.

Good luck tonightSee Ya! & welcome to the NC thread...don't think I've seen you post before.

United States
      Member #73771
      April 24, 2009
      836 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Technics!

Yes I did & why didn't you make me keep it in for a dollar...remember when I told you I was playing it that way?...oh well it's my own fault for not doing it...next time I feel that strong maybe I will...just maybe!

I know you got it too so congrats to you too!Drum

Good luck tonight!See Ya!

Sad dag on it vergie i would have figured u at least played ur pets for a dollar. smh  what are we going to do with you?????

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31553 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

now thats a good win vergie and you deserve this one,way to go buddy

Thanks MrMtnDew!...congrats to you too!Drum...now we can look for 223 one of these days cause they sometimes follow each other.

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31553 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Sad dag on it vergie i would have figured u at least played ur pets for a dollar. smh  what are we going to do with you?????

Now Kobra didn't you just read where I have played it in a combo...but I know what you mean...I did play my other pets for a dollar but I guess my thinking was if 332 hit I'd get $80 and have played it so much didn't really expect it today...had my mind on 556 665 159 etc...and the elusive 179...played it 2 times for a dollar...Crazy...it's a pet too.

United States
            Member #73771
            April 24, 2009
            836 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

hey vergie check this out http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216196 i think that if anyone can play like this and be very sucessful its you and tech. but of course you'd have to play more than just your .50 any

United States
              Member #73771
              April 24, 2009
              836 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Now Kobra didn't you just read where I have played it in a combo...but I know what you mean...I did play my other pets for a dollar but I guess my thinking was if 332 hit I'd get $80 and have played it so much didn't really expect it today...had my mind on 556 665 159 etc...and the elusive 179...played it 2 times for a dollar...Crazy...it's a pet too.

yea actually i did see that, after i posted. and i saw where you had a combo a few days ago.  congrats on your hit, and keep them coming.

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                Baltimore
                United States
                Member #80332
                September 24, 2009
                44043 Posts
                Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

hey vergie check this out http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216196 i think that if anyone can play like this and be very sucessful its you and tech. but of course you'd have to play more than just your .50 any

yep kobra...bottomline if you cant afford to lose what u bet...dont play. i spend about $20 a game at the least and $50 at the most these days. i try to play with the idea that at the least i'll get my doe back which is $40. Approve

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31553 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

yea actually i did see that, after i posted. and i saw where you had a combo a few days ago.  congrats on your hit, and keep them coming.

Thanks Kobra...hope you get a big hit tonight!...& kiss that little baby girl of yours for me!...she's a cutie!See Ya!

United States
                    Member #73771
                    April 24, 2009
                    836 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

yep kobra...bottomline if you cant afford to lose what u bet...dont play. i spend about $20 a game at the least and $50 at the most these days. i try to play with the idea that at the least i'll get my doe back which is $40. Approve

you have said before that this is your time of the year. so i hope u capitalize big timeCheers  im waiting to see your 5k+ hit.  i honestly think now is the time, seems like ur on top of your game and necl isnt playing as many tricks as they usually do.  good luck to you and everybody else.

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44043 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Also kobra, if you notice ,they are good at insulting each other without getting kicked off by Todd...lol if anything is to be learned.. its that...Green laugh

United States
                        Member #73771
                        April 24, 2009
                        836 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I sure will. but i dont play anymore, i just keep track of what is going on.  however someone did convince me to keep a number in on the p4.

Baltimore
                          United States
                          Member #80332
                          September 24, 2009
                          44043 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

you have said before that this is your time of the year. so i hope u capitalize big timeCheers  im waiting to see your 5k+ hit.  i honestly think now is the time, seems like ur on top of your game and necl isnt playing as many tricks as they usually do.  good luck to you and everybody else.

Man, i have lost lots of confidence when it comes to betting big the way i used too...its gonna take a while before i start that again. losing so much damaged my ego...so now i play safe..i wear condoms on my hands now...no wild betting.Green laugh

United States
                            Member #73771
                            April 24, 2009
                            836 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Also kobra, if you notice ,they are good at insulting each other without getting kicked off by Todd...lol if anything is to be learned.. its that...Green laugh

omg you are right about that.  hey did u see the last post??? dude put up a pic of some guy and a cat with star track foil on their heads.ROFL now thats how u insult someone onlineChair

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31553 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2010, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Good info...I read it...that's why I have tried and tried to come up with just a very few numbers and just play them big until one hits.

I feel good about my pets but then there must be some other "magic" numbers to come up with to keep in..Crazy..going to study and study these past years until I come up with some.

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to just come up with a few good hitting doubles and keep them in for a combo each...got to keep working it out.

Page 140 of 197