Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2010

Topic closed. 2951 replies. Last post 6 years ago by BevsPicks2.

Page 80 of 197
PrintE-mailLink
day-day's avatar - abstract

United States
Member #4876
May 30, 2004
299 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all those who won.  Had the 099 but forgot to play last night, played the 660, even though the 099 was on the paper.  Played it Mid-day but forgot to play it for evening.  Don't know what I was thinking but need to win desperately.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    6499 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:38 am - IP Logged

anyone know what time it is?

time for someone's pet to fall... and you know who you are... look back at recent draws and add up all of the sums, your pet is there, waiting to fall for midday....

i just noticed and figured it out... if it happens the fall I would like it to happen, this weekend will look very nice...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #53121
      June 24, 2007
      6499 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Congrats to all those who won.  Had the 099 but forgot to play last night, played the 660, even though the 099 was on the paper.  Played it Mid-day but forgot to play it for evening.  Don't know what I was thinking but need to win desperately.

do you track sums... you can eliminate 950 numbers a night by tracking sums...

Quoted by favor4:

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #53121
        June 24, 2007
        6499 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:43 am - IP Logged

sometimes if pairs are hot you can track sums like that.. whenever the 14 pair and 10 pair were falling almost back to back draws I knew sometime was to make of it....

I got a feeling that sum 7 will repeat for midday.. i drew that from the conclusion of 601 = sum 7 falling a few days ago..

that's why I made the post about someone's pet falling today.. yes vergie6, I am talking about you and your 223 pet number = sum 7

Quoted by favor4:

day-day's avatar - abstract

United States
          Member #4876
          May 30, 2004
          299 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Yes I do look at sums but I don't remember all the time.  On May 31st 225 fell which was sum 9.  I knew that 990/099/909 had been outstanding from 2009 and had a good feeling that it was about to drop and it did, but I missed it.  Any ideas for today?

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31521 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

this is why I sent everyone a private message with 099 combo...

Too bad due to my carelessness of not renewing my membership my pm box was full & I missed out on the pm about it...also didn't call you back...next time please leave a v/m message for me Jordan!

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #59855
              March 29, 2008
              31521 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

i will make another predication later. my play style won't allow me to win small money. I want big $$$. 75% of the time or more I can always get the correct sum, just not the correct number. I can't allow myself just to win $40 off a .50C hit ( not knocking on you vergie6 ) I just need to win big. maybe it is psychologial.. some people just like to win, which is fine... i need to win big... it is more satisifiying...

I have bills to pay and winning small does nothing for me...

if I can some up with the winning sum, maybe someone else can get the winning number from that...

Yes, you're knocking on me Jordan...Big Grin Angel

When I was hitting 19 to 20 times a month winning $40 & $80 was just fine and I stayed ahead but now that I'm not hitting like that I'm not & my fat cat is skinny....Crazy.... my big problem is trying to narrow the numbers way down but I keep working on it.

I'm not playing many these days and I'm not hitting either but think if I come up with some special numbers to play other than my pets I'll just play them every day and wait!

Good luck today and next time you have a revelation keep the number in!

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31521 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

When I saw the numbers, I just knew you had it, I was pulling for you.  You could have

come on here and said you won thousands but you are always honest.  I really admire

your integrity, Jordan.

Jbarn you are absolutely right about Jordan...he is honest as the day is light.  I have been knowing him for a good while now and I know that for a fact.

Good luck today!See Ya!

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
                  Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44026 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Yes, you're knocking on me Jordan...Big Grin Angel

When I was hitting 19 to 20 times a month winning $40 & $80 was just fine and I stayed ahead but now that I'm not hitting like that I'm not & my fat cat is skinny....Crazy.... my big problem is trying to narrow the numbers way down but I keep working on it.

I'm not playing many these days and I'm not hitting either but think if I come up with some special numbers to play other than my pets I'll just play them every day and wait!

Good luck today and next time you have a revelation keep the number in!

Green laughat the skinny cat concept...that cat was so fat for so long, it seemed like being skinny was never an option and now the kitty is pulling the belt tight around the waist. vergie, you goin thru the same slump i was in for 2 months and then it will all come back. you just watch what i tell you.Thumbs Up

JSNAKE252's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                    Wilson,NC
                    United States
                    Member #86369
                    February 3, 2010
                    397 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to hit for 2K for midday

North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53121
                      June 24, 2007
                      6499 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to hit for 2K for midday

i am going to hit for $2500

Quoted by favor4:

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31521 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Green laughat the skinny cat concept...that cat was so fat for so long, it seemed like being skinny was never an option and now the kitty is pulling the belt tight around the waist. vergie, you goin thru the same slump i was in for 2 months and then it will all come back. you just watch what i tell you.Thumbs Up

I hope it comes back soon & yes that is usually the way it has worked for me.  I have had some months when I couldn't get a hit to save my life and then the next month I hit all the time. 

Where my problem is I don't know how to slack off when my luck is bad, well maybe a little bit but when you're used to hitting it's a crack up 'side the head when you start losing...Thud...it's like what in the world am I doing wrong...am I reading these numbers wrong?Crazy

Good luck today!See Ya!

North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #59855
                          March 29, 2008
                          31521 Posts
                          Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

i am going to hit for $2500

I'll be happy with $40, $80, $250 or $290!...so happy!

MrMtnDewGalant's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Nashville,NC
                            United States
                            Member #86372
                            February 3, 2010
                            4263 Posts
                            Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

whats the follower's for the 099?

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53121
                              June 24, 2007
                              6499 Posts
                              Posted: June 16, 2010, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

so would I, but maybe 5 or 6 $290 wins at the same time..

Quoted by favor4:

Page 80 of 197