Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

help with dream ASAP

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 7 years ago by friendship.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
nassau,bahamas
Bahamas
Member #92121
May 31, 2010
28 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2010, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

good day to everyone ..i dream lats nite that i was in this man house i was in one of the room packing my clothes in some pillow case and he ask where im going i told him that im leaving  to go home and i said to him this your girlfriend room and i said all the baby things is on the drow he try to tell me that no onebody lives in that room i can stay and i got right up plzz help with this dream as soon as possible please thanks...dont forget yesterday someone give me the number for bird and late night throw 585 my dream do come trueParty

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2010, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

good day to everyone ..i dream lats nite that i was in this man house i was in one of the room packing my clothes in some pillow case and he ask where im going i told him that im leaving  to go home and i said to him this your girlfriend room and i said all the baby things is on the drow he try to tell me that no onebody lives in that room i can stay and i got right up plzz help with this dream as soon as possible please thanks...dont forget yesterday someone give me the number for bird and late night throw 585 my dream do come trueParty

Play your age

good luck

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
      Member #86278
      February 1, 2010
      1488 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2010, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Play your aGE

GOOD LUCK