Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Results is what counts.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by game.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Talk is cheap, results is what really counts.

It is nonsence to say that a person can win by using cash 5 combinations that have  1 2 and 3, because the decades for a cash 5 are 0 1 2 and 3 and therefore most of the combinations that come out will have those digits in then, to win in that way a person might have to play most or all of the possible combinations for the cash 5, that doesn't work or should not.

If a person can really reduce the numbers and also often win, then there most be much more to that system than the use of the 1, 2, and 3, digits.

As I and JKING said on that thread, cash 5 games have a bias for 0, 1, 2, and 3, digits as those are the digits of the decades for that game.

A person might want to look at the distribution of the decades and at the distribution of the digits that are on the right side next to the decades, that might be a more logical way of doing filtration.

If "his" method works then there must be much more to it than just predicting combinations that have 1, 2, and 3 digits on them, because maybe most combinations might have those digits in them and that is not prediction nor filtering.

Well, to each their own.

Even if his predictions are good and they might not be, that doen't mean that those results can be reproduced by others, there might be more to the system than he is posting about.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2010, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Talk is cheap, results is what really counts.

It is nonsence to say that a person can win by using cash 5 combinations that have  1 2 and 3, because the decades for a cash 5 are 0 1 2 and 3 and therefore most of the combinations that come out will have those digits in then, to win in that way a person might have to play most or all of the possible combinations for the cash 5, that doesn't work or should not.

If a person can really reduce the numbers and also often win, then there most be much more to that system than the use of the 1, 2, and 3, digits.

As I and JKING said on that thread, cash 5 games have a bias for 0, 1, 2, and 3, digits as those are the digits of the decades for that game.

A person might want to look at the distribution of the decades and at the distribution of the digits that are on the right side next to the decades, that might be a more logical way of doing filtration.

If "his" method works then there must be much more to it than just predicting combinations that have 1, 2, and 3 digits on them, because maybe most combinations might have those digits in them and that is not prediction nor filtering.

Well, to each their own.

Even if his predictions are good and they might not be, that doen't mean that those results can be reproduced by others, there might be more to the system than he is posting about.

Lantern

I wish to apologise for my snappy reply.  I guess I do have some pride left.  I admit I was offended

by your post. For me it was like I was out with my grandbaby in a small group of people and they

were all fussing over the kid and someone walked up and said "what's so special, she has two arms

two legs two eyes" and they would be correct.  But there is so much more to her then just that.  My

biggest regreat is that I cannot retract that post as it is yet another reminder of my many flaws.  I

normally would wait to respond to something like this and then just let it pass.  I have been here in

the background at LP almost from it's start and have read and gleamed from everyone.  I would much

rather have you as a friend then foe.   The idea of the post was to bring attention to the small group

of digits required to build a winning combo.  If my post has led any to think it can be done with digits 

1-2-3 then this is yet another fault of mine as I often cannot convey what i am thinking if a manner

that can be deduced.    Again I apologise.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2010, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Lantern

I wish to apologise for my snappy reply.  I guess I do have some pride left.  I admit I was offended

by your post. For me it was like I was out with my grandbaby in a small group of people and they

were all fussing over the kid and someone walked up and said "what's so special, she has two arms

two legs two eyes" and they would be correct.  But there is so much more to her then just that.  My

biggest regreat is that I cannot retract that post as it is yet another reminder of my many flaws.  I

normally would wait to respond to something like this and then just let it pass.  I have been here in

the background at LP almost from it's start and have read and gleamed from everyone.  I would much

rather have you as a friend then foe.   The idea of the post was to bring attention to the small group

of digits required to build a winning combo.  If my post has led any to think it can be done with digits 

1-2-3 then this is yet another fault of mine as I often cannot convey what i am thinking if a manner

that can be deduced.    Again I apologise.

RL

Thanks a lot!

I make more posts than people see, I mean that sometimes I make posts and after reading my own posts and or thinking about what I posted for a few minutes, I either edit or delete them.

------------

Well you felt offended and I also feel that way sometimes.

I also apologize, I don't very often see when one of my posts might offend somebody, but sometimes even if I think that a post might offend I post it anyway, well, here it was both ways, first on your thread I didn't know and then on this thread I did know, but I tried not to overdue.

JKING might have also felt offended, so that makes the 3 of us.

I am not sure, but maybe it was because of your answer to JKING's post that I started this thread or post.

-------

Well, forgive and forget, I also feel that way and yes, friends are much better to have.

----------

Thanks very much for your post and the best of luck to you.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Thanks a lot!

I make more posts than people see, I mean that sometimes I make posts and after reading my own posts and or thinking about what I posted for a few minutes, I either edit or delete them.

------------

Well you felt offended and I also feel that way sometimes.

I also apologize, I don't very often see when one of my posts might offend somebody, but sometimes even if I think that a post might offend I post it anyway, well, here it was both ways, first on your thread I didn't know and then on this thread I did know, but I tried not to overdue.

JKING might have also felt offended, so that makes the 3 of us.

I am not sure, but maybe it was because of your answer to JKING's post that I started this thread or post.

-------

Well, forgive and forget, I also feel that way and yes, friends are much better to have.

----------

Thanks very much for your post and the best of luck to you.

Lantern

Read my last post and tell me what you think. I think I have put it in a form

that is easy to understand, 5th time is a charm "I HOPE". You can skip the first

few steps as I know you understand them.  

RL.

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #10532
          January 16, 2005
          58 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

you are right talk  is cheap  i love the part when you say results is what really counts  and that is what my

magic key have  done  give winning results in three state georgia, illinois, texas in less then 6 days and still have 23 more days to get wins  and real results whice i have done  3 for 3