Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

With These You Will get: 5 hits Per Day Across States...

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2010, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Is what i use for my Predictions...I´ve even gotten sometimes: 8 hits...But normally you will get: 4 to 5 hits Across States....

880, 442, 668, 559, 112, 448, 665, 553, 662, 223, 226, 884, 551, 445, 887,998, 557, 008, 886, 224, 775, 995, 889, 335, 554..

And is either: ABB or BBA and you get it straight....

No matter WHEN you play it you should get the: 5 hits per day....

Is a modified pattern that i use....Some LP members may have a better one but they are not sharing it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8034 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2010, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Is what i use for my Predictions...I´ve even gotten sometimes: 8 hits...But normally you will get: 4 to 5 hits Across States....

880, 442, 668, 559, 112, 448, 665, 553, 662, 223, 226, 884, 551, 445, 887,998, 557, 008, 886, 224, 775, 995, 889, 335, 554..

Is a modified pattern that i use....Some LP members may have a better one but they are not sharing it...

Thanks, pumpi76, for sharing your numbers! Thumbs Up

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Once in a while here at the LP, we'll get some odd ball who comes here with their wanna be perfect ideal system, rediculing the folks on LP, telling them all they want is a free handout system, and they're not too bright to understand their God given wisdom, only revealed to them. They're arrogant to say the least. They couldn't be farther from the truth. You and so many others here rack their brains to find a winning strategy.

I commend you for your diligence.

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8034 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

Hey pumpi76, I did a quick back test for two years. 

Your list is generating more like 2 or 3 hits consistently per day,

instead of 4 or 5 hits across the states.  The greater hits per day are far

apart.  Back on February 8, 2010, there were 8 hits in USA and 2 hits in

Canada.  However, that's not typical.  Scanning the search results, I

found a few days here and there having greater than 3 hits.  Unless you are

getting consistent straights and have deep pockets to withstand the wait,

you may need other methods of confirmation before betting. Are you using

other methods of confirmation?  Again, thanks for sharing your numbers.

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2010, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

the test you did, you did it per drawing or per day....

There is like: 60 or 72 drawings per day in the USA i think is including Canada....

i also said: 4 or 5 hits per day i didnt say: 4 or 5 straights per day....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2010, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Hypothetically speaking not theoretically but hypothetically speaking i know how to generate: like 45 DAILY hits for Pick3 out of the: 60 or 72  DAILY Pick3 drawings but i dont do it because you HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, the State lottery snoops around this website and changes the drawings or takes longer for the machine to run changing what it plays or marring what you predict and when you have such a system you litteraly become like Will Smith in the movie Enemy of the State, plus it really doesnt interest me the state i want to get is: GEORGIA the Pick3 of the State of Georgia...Plus no offense to anyone but you can have: 45 hits per day and still get it box...Is better to go with single doubles...2 single doubles in your state per day or other state is better than 25 daily singles in your state or other states....

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

the test you did, you did it per drawing or per day....

There is like: 60 or 72 drawings per day in the USA i think is including Canada....

i also said: 4 or 5 hits per day i didnt say: 4 or 5 straights per day....

Per day, pumpi76. 

No, I did not state 4 or 5 straights per day in my reply.

I understood you.  Thanks.

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8034 Posts
                Posted: June 4, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hypothetically speaking not theoretically but hypothetically speaking i know how to generate: like 45 DAILY hits for Pick3 out of the: 60 or 72  DAILY Pick3 drawings but i dont do it because you HAVE TO BELIEVE ME, the State lottery snoops around this website and changes the drawings or takes longer for the machine to run changing what it plays or marring what you predict and when you have such a system you litteraly become like Will Smith in the movie Enemy of the State, plus it really doesnt interest me the state i want to get is: GEORGIA the Pick3 of the State of Georgia...Plus no offense to anyone but you can have: 45 hits per day and still get it box...Is better to go with single doubles...2 single doubles in your state per day or other state is better than 25 daily singles in your state or other states....

pumpi76,

I would expect the lottery officials to be members here, 

actively posting and participating like all the rest of us. 

They don't have to lurk.  They don't have to post.

This is a free place to join and open to most anyone. 

Even if they choose to buy premier memberships,

the state lottery commissions can afford it.

Todd's state of the art lottery tools probably work

much better than the states' lottery tools, anyway.

Perhaps, it's just another reason for them to be members here. LOL

Anything that you post here is PUBLIC NEWS and information for someone.

I'm not challenging you about your numbers.  They work for you!

Maybe you don't play them everyday.  Maybe you choose your special days to play

and those days are green for you. Whatever is working for you, keep doing it!

Good Luck!

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2010, 12:54 am - IP Logged

I am going to release something big.....Want to know another Strategy...The only reason why i am doing this is because the: ONLY STATE that interest me is the STATE OF GEORGIA...To get the state of georgia Straight....

With this system that i am about to tell you you should hit like: 5 single doubles hits per day....It only cost: like: 6 dollars instead of 25...

Take the preceeding drawing and repeat it as a single double...The single of the single double you make it: compressed numbers...

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5

.......So that if 823 plays on the previous drawing you make: 88A, 22A, 33A the following drawing....And you pick 1 out of the 5 compressed numbers....I am talking, Across states...if you play all the compressed numbers...it will be: $30 and you will get: something like: 8 to 13 single doubles hits per day...If you knew each single of the single double that was coming on each state, then you will get like: 16 single doubles hits per day and it will only cost you like: 13 dollars to play per state...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2010, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I am going to release something big.....Want to know another Strategy...The only reason why i am doing this is because the: ONLY STATE that interest me is the STATE OF GEORGIA...To get the state of georgia Straight....

With this system that i am about to tell you you should hit like: 5 single doubles hits per day....It only cost: like: 6 dollars instead of 25...

Take the preceeding drawing and repeat it as a single double...The single of the single double you make it: compressed numbers...

1 and 6 = 1

2 and 7 = 2

3 and 8 = 3

4 and 9 = 4

5 and 0 = 5

.......So that if 823 plays on the previous drawing you make: 88A, 22A, 33A the following drawing....And you pick 1 out of the 5 compressed numbers....I am talking, Across states...if you play all the compressed numbers...it will be: $30 and you will get: something like: 8 to 13 single doubles hits per day...If you knew each single of the single double that was coming on each state, then you will get like: 16 single doubles hits per day and it will only cost you like: 13 dollars to play per state...

you can always play those numbers no matter what anyday for as long as you want...

And hypothetically speaking you should get the 16 single doubles or 8 to 13 single doubles....but it dont matter when you play...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2010, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

or Pick4...Preferrably pick4...I said pick3 because is easier for people...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2010, 12:53 am - IP Logged

I also know how to make more money in the Pick3 predictions than what is betted (from bet), change the ratio of earning more than what is bet (no i dont bet on my predictions)...But the process is laborious is like changing every screw of a house twice a day....

But again it doesnt interest me what interest me is the state of Georgia Pick3 so that i can bet like: $30 on 1 number...Not that it doesnt interests me is just that i got priorities...Actually it doesnt interest me because is across states...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2010, 1:00 am - IP Logged

I also know how to make more money in the Pick3 predictions than what is betted (from bet), change the ratio of earning more than what is bet (no i dont bet on my predictions)...But the process is laborious is like changing every screw of a house twice a day....

But again it doesnt interest me what interest me is the state of Georgia Pick3 so that i can bet like: $30 on 1 number...Not that it doesnt interests me is just that i got priorities...Actually it doesnt interest me because is across states...

Here is something else...How will you feel if you could win Powerball EVERY YEAR and all you had to do was narrow down the 25 combinations i gave you to: 2 or 3....

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215235/1673083

...If you could you could make: $28 Million each year...Here is how...

how many Pick3 draws are there in the USA??? Per day?? Perhaps 60...If you had 60 people or 30 people (friend, family members) in each state you could ask them to play: $25 on the 1 combination that you narrow down from 25 to 1 or 2.....25 x 60 drawings = $1,500 that´s how much it will cost all the 60 or 30 people to play....How often i say it gives you how many hits per day??? Like 5 or 4...

25 x $330 = $8,250 x 5 hits = $42,000 you will make in: 1 day in 1 week it will be: $289,500 in 1 year it will be: 13.86 Million...Had you betted: $50 it will had been: 13.86 Million x 2 = 27.8 Million....

You will make that, EVERY YEAR...Had you betted: $100 it will had been: 56 Million dollars PER YEAR....In 2 years= 112 Million dollars....

And all you have to do is: Narrow down the 25 combinations i showed you to 1 or 2...

25 combinations:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215235/1673083