Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery program needed HELP!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Virginia Beach
United States
Member #57090
December 16, 2007
410 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2010, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, 

I need your help. My computer crashed the other day and I am looking for a pick 3 excel spreadsheet that I had gotten off of someone on this site. It was a great program that would take the last 250 pick 3 drawings and put each pick in the drawing with the vtrac numbers for each along with the increase or decrease of each vtrac number from the previous draw. The problem that I have is that I am going off of memory in trying to explain the program. So, I do apologize for not explaining it very well. I have searched Lottery Post but cannot locate the person that I received the program from. Thank you for any help. Take care.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2010, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone, 

I need your help. My computer crashed the other day and I am looking for a pick 3 excel spreadsheet that I had gotten off of someone on this site. It was a great program that would take the last 250 pick 3 drawings and put each pick in the drawing with the vtrac numbers for each along with the increase or decrease of each vtrac number from the previous draw. The problem that I have is that I am going off of memory in trying to explain the program. So, I do apologize for not explaining it very well. I have searched Lottery Post but cannot locate the person that I received the program from. Thank you for any help. Take care.

What?   Did you ever think of just searching all your posts?  That's all I did.

Maybe this will help:

New Years Present - Pick 3 VTRAC Excel Program - Lottery Post Forums:
    http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/186603/1191428

Virginia Beach
      United States
      Member #57090
      December 16, 2007
      410 Posts
      Posted: June 5, 2010, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you True, This is the spreadsheet. You have no idea how much this means to me. thank you again. Take care.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49767 Posts
        Posted: June 5, 2010, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Thank you True, This is the spreadsheet. You have no idea how much this means to me. thank you again. Take care.

It would be a good idea to backup your programs/data. Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs Up