Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pennsylvania did you win with the magic key

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10532
January 16, 2005
58 Posts
Posted: June 5, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

i posted  pennsylvania and sent them a magic key  it works   and great

pick 3     did you see the cash 5 and tresure hunt today     

this is the magic key that i sent them check it out

841      573        tresure hunt no. 1 15 16  20 27

347      248         cash 5  no.     5 17 23 42 43

512      744

856      380             

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 5, 2010, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Florida didn't have a hit.

United States
      Member #10532
      January 16, 2005
      58 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2010, 6:23 am - IP Logged

i see you have jokes  the magic key is a month to month key  .

it,s been along time since  some one  came on lottery post  to really help people  hit the pick 3   and the sky is the limited$$$$$$ in a month  how much money is people on lottery post is losing money everyday chasing and grabbing 1 number out of the zillions  that  are posted each and everyday  on lottery post this is something to think  about  why is it every day the same people  get on here after they have posted  a zillion numbers  the day before  the day before that day  and it goes on give the first set of zillion numbers a chance to hit  before  the person put the next zillion numbers out   the lottery is a thinking man, or women,s game   i want to get with a true winner i not on here to mislead and help the state lottery take lottery post members money  and that a fact  that what,s  going on  don,t no one want to see the  truth

they by pass the truth door   the stock market is just like the lottery  it,s like this  a zillion numbers   vs 4 numbers  you are talking   $30.00 a month vs $ 150. 00  10 new set of numbers every day vs a 4 set of numbers for the same day for 30 days this is a ground floor starte for those losing a lot of money day in and day  out   i made a new post win in maryland up date  today  and the magic key will work in any state

and those that i sent the magic key let it be known and what state the number hit from the magic key

and the good thing about the magic key  it change every month  and that the best thing aboutthe magic key  and joker17   a lot of states did not hit with a zillion numbers  posted  you can not hit every day   just go for the 30 day ride then tell me it did not hit  in 30 days game

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:14 am - IP Logged

it,s been along time since  some one  came on lottery post  to really help people  hit the pick 3   and the sky is the limited$$$$$$ in a month  how much money is people on lottery post is losing money everyday chasing and grabbing 1 number out of the zillions  that  are posted each and everyday  on lottery post this is something to think  about  why is it every day the same people  get on here after they have posted  a zillion numbers  the day before  the day before that day  and it goes on give the first set of zillion numbers a chance to hit  before  the person put the next zillion numbers out   the lottery is a thinking man, or women,s game   i want to get with a true winner i not on here to mislead and help the state lottery take lottery post members money  and that a fact  that what,s  going on  don,t no one want to see the  truth

they by pass the truth door   the stock market is just like the lottery  it,s like this  a zillion numbers   vs 4 numbers  you are talking   $30.00 a month vs $ 150. 00  10 new set of numbers every day vs a 4 set of numbers for the same day for 30 days this is a ground floor starte for those losing a lot of money day in and day  out   i made a new post win in maryland up date  today  and the magic key will work in any state

and those that i sent the magic key let it be known and what state the number hit from the magic key

and the good thing about the magic key  it change every month  and that the best thing aboutthe magic key  and joker17   a lot of states did not hit with a zillion numbers  posted  you can not hit every day   just go for the 30 day ride then tell me it did not hit  in 30 days game

Have you and Pumpi76 been drinking the same water..??

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Game, first of all you never explained how long the numbers were good for. I can't read your mind.

So you say that the numbers below will hit sometime in the month of June?

florida                     

797  327                 

885  000                 

046  487                 

185  957                 

158  586   

So  based on what you said in your quote above, about this key system working in any state, (" and the magic key will work in any state").... If I spend a total of $300.00 bucks (10x30 days), and If it doesn't hit, will you give me my 300.00 back?   

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            51138 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Game, first of all you never explained how long the numbers were good for. I can't read your mind.

So you say that the numbers below will hit sometime in the month of June?

florida                     

797  327                 

885  000                 

046  487                 

185  957                 

158  586   

So  based on what you said in your quote above, about this key system working in any state, (" and the magic key will work in any state").... If I spend a total of $300.00 bucks (10x30 days), and If it doesn't hit, will you give me my 300.00 back?   

No Doubt and More: Double What You Paid Game for Them...

Instead of Magic Key: They should be Named: Secret Key...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
              Member #75358
              June 1, 2009
              5345 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2010, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

No Doubt and More: Double What You Paid Game for Them...

Instead of Magic Key: They should be Named: Secret Key...

I forgot, there are 2 draws a day. $600.00. I'd have to play online for a $900.00 payout...lol

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10391 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:59 am - IP Logged

I think it would cost more than  $600, joker17.

Consider:

florida                     

797  327                 

885  000                 

046  487                 

185  957                 

158  586 

If you notice all the digits 0 throuh 9 are inclued above. So let's say Florida draws 796 tomorrow. Well, you see, it ws right there, you just needed to take the 79 from the first number top left, and the last digit of the last number on the bottom right. Voila!

I may be wrong, but going by gam's other thread about Texas and Illinois, and all of a sudden numbers not only should have been picked like I mentioned, but also converted to a Pick 4.......

I'm pretty sure though that "the key" is all the digits being in the numbers and we're suppossed to know which to extract.

From the other thread, consider game's handiwork here explaining how this was a Pick 4 hit in Illinois. The 623 in red and the 4 in red in the number below it:

HAPPY WINS TO  lllinois  6234   

HAPPY WINS TO  TEXAS  0510

THE MAGIC KEY  WAS SENT TO THOSE  STATES

IIIinois  Magic Key      Texas Magic Key

517                                  049

061                                  510

623                                  630

145                                  840

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                  Chief Bottle Washer
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #1
                  May 31, 2000
                  23352 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10391 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Bumping this for further discussion.

All the numbers 0 - 9are included in the Florida example. Whatever numbers hit are thenshown later in in red no maater where they were in the list of numbersto "prove" this works.

Nope.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.