Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Magic Key Is 2 For 2 So Far Illinois Texas

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 7 years ago by game.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10532
January 16, 2005
58 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY WINS TO  lllinois  6234   

HAPPY WINS TO  TEXAS  0510

THE MAGIC KEY  WAS SENT TO THOSE  STATES

IIIinois  Magic Key      Texas Magic Key

517                                  049

061                                  510

623                                  630

145                                  840

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2010, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused. Is the magic key for P-3 or P-4? I thought it was for the P-3......What?

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      23238 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2010, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Must be the keys to the kingdom....all keys, all answers...

I'd sure like to know what he sent to PA.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        51178 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused. Is the magic key for P-3 or P-4? I thought it was for the P-3......What?

Don't be Confused: Just Wait for the Drawing: Then You can see which Combo's You should have Played... Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
          Member #10532
          January 16, 2005
          58 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

i sent a magic key  illinois and texas was sent one  both state hit   that is a magic key  this is how to save a lot of money and make a lot of money  what you do is wait till one number show then you put the house on others  3 numbers this is a 30 day key  i have proof that these keys work in any state  check out win in maryland up date by game and  and see the many wins i had in md  in the month of june  when you try to help people out they blow you off like and miss a great deal of$$$$$$$$ lottery post is in a sad state of affairs  people on here don,t want to win no real money  or get the real facts and proof   they will listen to the person that post 50  numbers today  and come back the next day and post a new set of 50 numbers

come on people  if any one want to hit  pm me  and i will send you a magic key which is good for 30 days

stop chasing 50 zillion numbers   and spending  and losing to hit the lottery become a winner

Jack-C's avatar - us
            San Diego, CA
            United States
            Member #61467
            May 24, 2008
            28146 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Just when the laughter subsides, along comes another "player" that gives us something to laugh about.  I needed that.  Thank you Game.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

"Mega game Tink Tank"

United States
                Member #10532
                January 16, 2005
                58 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2010, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

its for pick three and pick four   but i,m not getting in to the pick 4 yet   i want people to see that my magic key will work in any state  and the only one get that info is the one,s  who pm me for a magic key  so if you want to keep losing on lottery post chasing 50 zillions numbers  it,s ok to keep over looking my blog called

win in maryland up date  people on here is walking over  unknow amount of info and $$$$$$$$$$$$

as they sat on here and try to knock the new kid on the block  it ,s like this  the people are holding old stocks and don,t want to let their stock broker go  those are the one that post 50 zillioin numbers a day then this new stock broker come in  and give 4 numbers for a month use you brains  and think  i don, know what to say about lottery post  you have to get out that mode  whoa man  you did not give the first 50 zillion numbers a chance to hit  before the stock broker comes out with  with another 50 zillion numbers

now i,m broke  big screen tv   or   flat screen tv a model t car or  2010 car

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

its for pick three and pick four   but i,m not getting in to the pick 4 yet   i want people to see that my magic key will work in any state  and the only one get that info is the one,s  who pm me for a magic key  so if you want to keep losing on lottery post chasing 50 zillions numbers  it,s ok to keep over looking my blog called

win in maryland up date  people on here is walking over  unknow amount of info and $$$$$$$$$$$$

as they sat on here and try to knock the new kid on the block  it ,s like this  the people are holding old stocks and don,t want to let their stock broker go  those are the one that post 50 zillioin numbers a day then this new stock broker come in  and give 4 numbers for a month use you brains  and think  i don, know what to say about lottery post  you have to get out that mode  whoa man  you did not give the first 50 zillion numbers a chance to hit  before the stock broker comes out with  with another 50 zillion numbers

now i,m broke  big screen tv   or   flat screen tv a model t car or  2010 car

I already got my numbers, and thank you, but why the PM stuff? Just ask people here and they will request it, and you can post it here. This way, we can all see If the numbers hit. It's not illegal as far as LP rules to post the numbers here in this thread when someone asks for it.

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Must be the keys to the kingdom....all keys, all answers...

I'd sure like to know what he sent to PA.

Who needs a Bible with game in the room..

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

This is the list you gave me for Florida.

797

885

046

185

158 

Today's mid was 539, and tonight's was 908. So these should still be good till the end of June?

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2010, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

This is the list you gave me for Florida.

797

885

046

185

158 

Today's mid was 539, and tonight's was 908. So these should still be good till the end of June?

There good till they come in...

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23238 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Who needs a Bible with game in the room..

lol tiggs!! I used a lower case *k*...I meant the lottery kingdom Big Smile

Now, he posted the PA thread and I'll have to give him a chance to see what he's doing with his chart.

He only gets a chance because he came...minus attitude!

Hurray!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            51178 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

There good till they come in...

Or You Go Broke: Which ever comes first!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

dover delaware
                              United States
                              Member #4466
                              April 26, 2004
                              1195 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2010, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

key for delaware???  lesonook