Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New member: themagician

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
themagician's avatar - artificial intelligence-1.jpg

France
Member #92435
June 7, 2010
43 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2010, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and willing to learn, here in my country there aren't many forums on Pick 5 lotto which is the only local lottery system since 2006. Well, there is also Keno.
I will like to share with you the things I've learned too. I'm interested in comunicating and in artificial intelligence programming, which I do for lotto and other things.

So, hello everyone!

Imagination can take you anywhere

http://www.artificialintelligencelotto.com 

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
    The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
    Elgin, IL
    United States
    Member #68867
    January 1, 2009
    1221 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Hello & Welcome aboard.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34130 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2010, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Forum  Be sure to let us know what you lke, in Keno.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

France
        Member #92435
        June 7, 2010
        43 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post Forum  Be sure to let us know what you lke, in Keno.

Hi,

I haven't being playing much Keno lately, I play mostly Pick 5 because it is the national french loto here.

I work mostly on pen and paper combining it with artificial intelligence software.

French loto is played thrice a week and got some little results, it costs 2 euros by ticket, so I use small wheels.

I like Keno, the only thing it is that I need to concentrate on it, and it is kind of hard for me to concentrate on both.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I haven't being playing much Keno lately, I play mostly Pick 5 because it is the national french loto here.

I work mostly on pen and paper combining it with artificial intelligence software.

French loto is played thrice a week and got some little results, it costs 2 euros by ticket, so I use small wheels.

I like Keno, the only thing it is that I need to concentrate on it, and it is kind of hard for me to concentrate on both.

You said the magic word it is hard to concentrate on both. I need to kept telling my self that. Ok, we have pick 5 share some numbers please. Big Smile actually you can take the same numbers for Pick 5 and use them for Keno, if you really wanted too.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

France
            Member #92435
            June 7, 2010
            43 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2010, 4:13 am - IP Logged

Ok, I can post some numbers, I just need to get some stats and the next drawing date.

You know for the stats there are sites where you can download some file sort of like comma separated values or just a list, so I just need to have the link to one of these sites and the next drawing date.

By the way I live in Europe so there is time difference I just hope to get it to you in time.

:-)

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
              Idaho
              United States
              Member #56506
              November 21, 2007
              6537 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2010, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, themagician! See Ya!

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2010, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and willing to learn, here in my country there aren't many forums on Pick 5 lotto which is the only local lottery system since 2006. Well, there is also Keno.
                I will like to share with you the things I've learned too. I'm interested in comunicating and in artificial intelligence programming, which I do for lotto and other things.

So, hello everyone!

the magic, You are with only the best!!!   Welcome!!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

France
                  Member #92435
                  June 7, 2010
                  43 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

You said the magic word it is hard to concentrate on both. I need to kept telling my self that. Ok, we have pick 5 share some numbers please. Big Smile actually you can take the same numbers for Pick 5 and use them for Keno, if you really wanted too.

Hey marcie, thank you!

I've followed your counsel and took the Pick 5 numbers for Keno and I bought one ticket, well I've got 10 euros!

(1 Euro = 1.2393 U.S. dollars, so 12.39$  Smile)

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2010, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LP...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨