Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mercury Moving - Running Silent does not lessen the devotion

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 7 years ago by hesperides.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 9, 2010, 11:54 am - IP Logged

June has sprung a multitude of planetary changes for we of the numbers picking persuasion, and I do hope someone out there is paying attention. 

Venus to Leo - Mars to Virgo - Jupiter to Aries and, last but not least, Mercury to Gemini in the next 24 hours or so.

Let's see - Venus to Leo - 1-4-6   Jup to Aries - 3 9 7  Mars to Virgo 5 9 8    Merc to Gem - 5 3 8

But within these 3 digits, I'd look for combinations that speak to you - this is very intuitive time.

Oh, and a lovely Gem moon coming right on the heels of Merc's move.

My silence here at LP lately may be misleading.  My devotion has not lessened.  Other factors have, unfortunately, crept in and taken me away.  A major issue was my constant research locked me right into the redirect hijacking (no, I was a little late picking up safe networking/GChrome), but with a little help from a super tech, I'm back in business, literally.  But I digress...

I've been making sound calls these past 7 to 10 days - falls all around but no one to tell beyond GA. 

We're headed straight into 718 in the 3 and 4 with a double whammy of the Gemini factor with Merc busting a move to meet the Twins.  Forgive me, but it's time for the old home state of DE to start hitting this number, esp 5718 and 1718 (both of which plague me incessantly).  The trips are still tickling, 2's and 4's and 7's and 3's.  BOAW has been 1's and 2's.  I still like the 400/4000 and anything pretty much with a 4 - 471, 744, 404, 4400....  It just seems like a good time for 4's, still.  I'm still watching for 788 to start picking up, although I recall GA's 887 not long ago.  Congrats on all that trip action, by the way.  Nothing like making up for lost time.

To find a winner right now, listen to your heart and that nagging little voice - when the flash comes, time not to hesitate.    I hope a winner finds each of you.  Type

spookysoozy's avatar - acepent
    South Georgia
    United States
    Member #100
    January 28, 2002
    3734 Posts
    Posted: June 9, 2010, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

good post.

You have been on my mind about 2 days.

I was thining how much Jupiter looks like a 4 with the 4's onslaught  during the uranus conj.

Wish it was in my second house and not my first.  Physical expansion I do NOT need !

I am sure you will lots of WTG's soon !

SS

1977's avatar - flower2
      st. pete
      United States
      Member #6680
      September 3, 2004
      1227 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2010, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

THANKS JAKE.!!!

middle Georgia
        United States
        Member #1893
        July 20, 2003
        1868 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

June has sprung a multitude of planetary changes for we of the numbers picking persuasion, and I do hope someone out there is paying attention. 

Venus to Leo - Mars to Virgo - Jupiter to Aries and, last but not least, Mercury to Gemini in the next 24 hours or so.

Let's see - Venus to Leo - 1-4-6   Jup to Aries - 3 9 7  Mars to Virgo 5 9 8    Merc to Gem - 5 3 8

But within these 3 digits, I'd look for combinations that speak to you - this is very intuitive time.

My silence here at LP lately may be misleading.  My devotion has not lessened.  Other factors have, unfortunately, crept in and taken me away.  A major issue was my constant research locked me right into the redirect hijacking (no, I was a little late picking up safe networking/GChrome), but with a little help from a super tech, I'm back in business, literally.  But I digress...

I've been making sound calls these past 7 to 10 days - falls all around but no one to tell beyond GA. 

We're headed straight into 718 in the 3 and 4 with a double whammy of the Gemini factor with Merc busting a move to meet the Twins.  Forgive me, but it's time for the old home state of DE to start hitting this number, esp 5718 and 1718 (both of which plague me incessantly).  The trips are still tickling, 2's and 4's and 7's and 3's.  BOAW has been 1's and 2's.  I still like the 400/4000 and anything pretty much with a 4 - 471, 744, 404, 4400....  It just seems like a good time for 4's, still.  I'm still watching for 788 to start picking up, although I recall GA's 887 not long ago.  Congrats on all that trip action, by the way.  Nothing like making up for lost time.

To find a winner right now, listen to your heart and that nagging little voice - when the flash comes, time not to hesitate.    I hope a winner finds each of you.  Type

Jake, the post is so interesting....I wasn't ready for it to end so quickly!  I have been playing several of the numbers you posted so maybe they will fall in Georgia SOON.  I hope Delaware puts a big smile on your face with some big win$!   I hope your day is good!

maggie    See Ya!

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
          california
          United States
          Member #23475
          October 13, 2005
          659 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2010, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi there Jake!! Nice to see your post!!

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
            South Florida
            United States
            Member #81890
            November 1, 2009
            4959 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2010, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Always like reading your writing....I have been lucky a few times so I will try all these #s as soon as I finish typing....

Have a Ble$$ed day

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
              Stone Mountain, GA
              United States
              Member #3189
              January 1, 2004
              28493 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2010, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Hey, Jake;

I was thinking about you today!  See Ya!

I saw a dragonfly when I was on my way to the store and I played 718 & 4400.  We got 917 (hadn't hit since 2/08) so I'll try the 4400 for this evening's Cash4.

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey - Everyone!    Really happy to hear from my friends, seems like I've been away forever instead of just a while.  Always does my heart good when I check in and someone thinks of me.

Hey Sooz - I hear ya about that expansion - the only expansion I'd like to see is ye olde banke account!

TA - it's been way too long - hope all is well!

Toney - We are way, way down on DF sightings here, beginning to panic a little.  I still like 4400 for someone, heard all the way from GA that your 917 finally fell!

Hey DTR & 1977 -   Lots of strong summer Gemini and Air Sign energy going on, hope it blows your way!

Hey Maggie-Nolia - Group Hug on that 917!

Now, let's bring some more winners to all our LP friends!

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                  louisville,ky
                  United States
                  Member #72809
                  March 28, 2009
                  9487 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

tks jake hope something comes to ky

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                    Stone Mountain
                    United States
                    Member #1198
                    February 26, 2003
                    1115 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2010, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jake!  Loved reading your post.  Glad life has settled down for you, now.  Those 4's you mention have been showing up and showing out in GA!  Looking forward to your 718- 400 and possibly 4000/4400 soon.

Good Luck to you and all LP family.  

Life is Good!  Be Blessed...~Totem's Angel~ Blue Angel

luckyshoes's avatar - nw lady.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #79502
                      September 2, 2009
                      6447 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2010, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Jake,  I know we will all be happy if you hit   : )

We thank you .

hesperides's avatar - girlz1
                        Houston, TX
                        United States
                        Member #72540
                        March 20, 2009
                        1102 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jake, as always so eloquent....

United States
                          Member #90340
                          April 26, 2010