Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning the big Jack Pot requires something out of the ordinary to happen.

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Jack Pot.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
CA
United States
Member #84266
December 26, 2009
410 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

I've heard a few stories where people won because they went out of their daily routines or original plans for the day UNINTENTIONALLY. Like that old lady who usually go buy her own QP but on that day she sent her daughter to get them and she won. Or the recent MM winners who changed where they ate dinner and bought a ticket there.

I guess it all depends on being at the right place at the right time.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
    Member #47420
    November 4, 2006
    3930 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

The numbers on your ticket have to match the ping pong balls that come out..Nothing esle matters..It's just luck so good luck..

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
      Member #68609
      December 26, 2008
      2204 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

I like title of this thread

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

I like title of this thread

Yes the title says it all.."Winning the Jack Pot requires something out of the ordinary to happen"..It's called buying a ticket with the winning numbers on it..It don't matter where or when or who buys it it just needs the winning numbers on it..PHEW!!..NEXT!!..

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

as though there was some kind of external force....I remember the best 2 systems i ever thought about: for the lottery: I dreamt them....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
            Member #47420
            November 4, 2006
            3930 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2010, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

as though there was some kind of external force....I remember the best 2 systems i ever thought about: for the lottery: I dreamt them....

Whatever pumpi just said tiggs agrees..

NASHVILLE, TENN
              United States
              Member #33372
              February 20, 2006
              1044 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Whatever pumpi just said tiggs agrees..

I"m glad you agree.  Now explan it to me.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
                LAS VEGAS
                United States
                Member #47729
                November 22, 2006
                4507 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

Quite simply, if you don’t know what reality is, then just don’t take it seriously

EddessaKnight Sun Smiley

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

I've heard a few stories where people won because they went out of their daily routines or original plans for the day UNINTENTIONALLY. Like that old lady who usually go buy her own QP but on that day she sent her daughter to get them and she won. Or the recent MM winners who changed where they ate dinner and bought a ticket there.

I guess it all depends on being at the right place at the right time.

You're standing at the door badboy, you've got your hand on the pulse, your eye on the sparrow, your finger on the trigger.

Now drop the hammer, son.

I'm fiddin to go on a power run thru NC, SC, GA and Fla commencin maybe sometime next week. Purt near 10 days a boozin and croozin I reckon (Sugar Britches does the croozin when I'm boozin). Gonna pick up some long draws in each state and hit them backwoods honky tonks. I'll innerdoose mahseff in local Tennessee fashion by amblin' on up to the biggest ol' boy in the saloon and sayin: I wonder if Ah cain't knock you offa that stool! Usually bout that time Sugar Britches jumps on my back thinkin she's gonna keep me from fightin and gettin hurt while the fact of the matter is I'm gettin a few more teeth knocked out whilst tryin to fight some big ol' hillbilly with her on my back. I swear I cain't take that woman nowhere.

But I agree with your premise badboy. Do the unusual, shake things up, do something out of the ordinary. One habit you should never change though is this: Never take advice from tiggs. That is a constant that never changes.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Just don't come thru Ky it ain't safe..Dig?...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

and you will think is the food but something odd about me is that i dont eat fruits..I think one of this days i am going to catch something....You are suppose to eat 1 fruit at least once a week i eat like 3 fruits once a year...No matter where i go, fruits are TOO EXPENSIVE...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

You're standing at the door badboy, you've got your hand on the pulse, your eye on the sparrow, your finger on the trigger.

I'm fiddin to go on a power run thru NC, SC, GA and Fla commencin maybe sometime next week. Purt near 10 days a boozin and croozin I reckon (Sugar Britches does the croozin when I'm boozin). Gonna pick up some long draws in each state and hit them backwoods honky tonks. I'll innerdoose mahseff in local Tennessee fashion by amblin' on up to the biggest ol' boy in the saloon and sayin: I wonder if Ah cain't knock you offa that stool! Usually bout that time Sugar Britches jumps on my back thinkin she's gonna keep me from fightin and gettin hurt while the fact of the matter is I'm gettin a few more teeth knocked out whilst tryin to fight some big ol' hillbilly with her on my back. I swear I cain't take that woman nowhere.

But I agree with your premise badboy. Do the unusual, shake things up, do something out of the ordinary. One habit you should never change though is this: Never take advice from tiggs. That is a constant that never changes.

LoL...Hahha....Lmhoofff  rd, there go tiggs acting and talking menacingly again!!! Please tiggs calm down and take your pressure pills... or call the brain!! you know very well that rd..loves ya!!!Lovies

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

United States
                          Member #47420
                          November 4, 2006
                          3930 Posts
                          Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

and you will think is the food but something odd about me is that i dont eat fruits..I think one of this days i am going to catch something....You are suppose to eat 1 fruit at least once a week i eat like 3 fruits once a year...No matter where i go, fruits are TOO EXPENSIVE...

You have no idea how many times tiggs has said this over and over..Genius!!..

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #92330
                            June 5, 2010
                            887 Posts
                            Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Buy fruit, plant seeds. Now with just the cost of watering it you will have fruit (warning, may take a while). I remember living in the country, it was nice having many fruits/vegetables growing in our backyard.

As for the OP, that does seem to happen a lot... but it doesn't mean you MUST do it in order to win. There's many people who win via their regular routine and also those that lose after they came across their ticket in a strange way (has happened to me 2-3 times). I had one of those instances today where the cashier at the gas station printed off the wrong thing, but I ended up keeping that ticket anyways, so let's see what happens tomorrow night.

CA
                              United States
                              Member #84266
                              December 26, 2009
                              410 Posts
                              Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

I have no idea what you just said. Lol.