Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Virginia's Daily Payout?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 6 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CB, Virginia
United States
Member #86202
January 31, 2010
37 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Almost all state lotteries post their daily intake and payout for each game(Pick3, Pick4, ect.). Included are number of Straight and Boxed winners. For some reason Virginia Lottery do not post their payouts unless trips or quads come up and then they only post it in the News article.

Anyone know where I can find a daily payout for VA.

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7297 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Almost all state lotteries post their daily intake and payout for each game(Pick3, Pick4, ect.). Included are number of Straight and Boxed winners. For some reason Virginia Lottery do not post their payouts unless trips or quads come up and then they only post it in the News article.

Anyone know where I can find a daily payout for VA.

You could try one of VA's biggest news papers because that is public information. It that fails try one of your incumbent state reps who is running for reelection and tell them you belong to the Tea Party.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

You could try one of VA's biggest news papers because that is public information. It that fails try one of your incumbent state reps who is running for reelection and tell them you belong to the Tea Party.

LOL Good one. I wonder if Harry Reid is laughing. Nah, he's probably packing his bags. I hear he's moving after November. Just a rumor... Buh-Bye, Harry.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke