Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to Lotto Post--Great to be here!

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Montara, CA
United States
Member #92593
June 10, 2010
18 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2010, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I just joined the Lottery Post and want to introduce myself.  I am really happy to find a place to correspond with people who share my hobby for playing the lottery.  Okay, fine, it's more than a hobby--it's an obsession!  Everyone else thinks I am wasting my money, that I am an addict, that I should wake up and stop living in a dream, etc.  The way I see it--I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't eat at fancy restaurants, I don't indulge in a lot of things, so the 50 bucks a week I spend on lottery is a treat for myself.  I've been reading through the forums these past couple of days and I enjoyed it so much, I've decided to join to be a part of the discussion!

My question is: Has anyone gotten really close to winning the jackpot?  My game of choice is the 2,000,000 Extravaganza scratcher here in California.  I was so close to winning it last month that it hurts just thinking about it.  I usually buy it weekly at a local liquor shop after work.  One week I was so tired from work that I decided to go home instead of stopping to buy my scratchers.  A few days later, I read in the newspaper that some guy had bought the winning ticket at that liquor shop!  Man, I'm still sore about that...

Anyone else came so close, but still so far away?

Best,

GinkoStinko

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40348 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post,  everything you need is right here.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Harrison Township Michigan
      United States
      Member #90088
      April 21, 2010
      4265 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2010, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello GinkoStinko and Welcome to the BEST Lottery Post Site in the Universe.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        Santa Ana
        United States
        Member #71159
        February 20, 2009
        651 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:02 am - IP Logged

I just joined the Lottery Post and want to introduce myself.  I am really happy to find a place to correspond with people who share my hobby for playing the lottery.  Okay, fine, it's more than a hobby--it's an obsession!  Everyone else thinks I am wasting my money, that I am an addict, that I should wake up and stop living in a dream, etc.  The way I see it--I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I don't eat at fancy restaurants, I don't indulge in a lot of things, so the 50 bucks a week I spend on lottery is a treat for myself.  I've been reading through the forums these past couple of days and I enjoyed it so much, I've decided to join to be a part of the discussion!

My question is: Has anyone gotten really close to winning the jackpot?  My game of choice is the 2,000,000 Extravaganza scratcher here in California.  I was so close to winning it last month that it hurts just thinking about it.  I usually buy it weekly at a local liquor shop after work.  One week I was so tired from work that I decided to go home instead of stopping to buy my scratchers.  A few days later, I read in the newspaper that some guy had bought the winning ticket at that liquor shop!  Man, I'm still sore about that...

Best,

GinkoStinko

Welcome to the LP Family--GOOD LUCK TO YOUDance

Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:08 am - IP Logged

So sorry about your missed jackpot--I certainly know how you feel; last week I played 11-2-6 Daily Derby and

10-2-6 hit--just one digit off-UGH--THE FRUSTRATIONMad--Anyway, as Scarett O'Hara said in GWTW: "Tomorrow is another day"!!

Santa Ana
            United States
            Member #71159
            February 20, 2009
            651 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2010, 2:13 am - IP Logged

Best,

GinkoStinko

And finally, no matter what, remember to buy your tickets because the very day you don't is when your number will hit--it seems you had a bit of the "LOTTERY KARMA" when another player won @ the same liquor store, it's a vaulable lessoned well learned.

victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
              san jose
              United States
              Member #53761
              July 20, 2007
              277 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2010, 4:04 am - IP Logged

welcome, sucks to know that you missed out on your luck. keep trying. there is a new game out $1000000 cash I believe.

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2010, 4:44 am - IP Logged

Hey GS, welcome!

The way I see it, everyone that plays gets close to winning a jackpot. Lots of good stuff here at LP for the avid enthusiast in the games. I kind of doubt anyone winning a big jackpot will be too public about it, but you never know because it is the quest for many. You could spend your cash on worse things and if you really like the games, the resources here are top-notch. I like researching old threads and there are regular winners of lesser prizes, weekly. People are getting wins, so stick with the winners.

DD

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                  Idaho
                  United States
                  Member #56506
                  November 21, 2007
                  6537 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2010, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post, ginkostinko! See Ya!I haven't really been close to winning a jackpot, but I did miss out on a $5,000 win because I didn't play my regular numbers.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

welcome to LotteryPost....

Must hurt not winning it....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨