Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Has Upgrading Your Membership Helped You??

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Miln$onthwy.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Monkey Butt, USA
United States
Member #54569
August 23, 2007
1124 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing pick 3

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing pick 4

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing Mega Millions?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing Power Ball?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing your state's lottery?

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing your state's pick 5 lottery?

After reading about what's available once a member upgrades these questions came to mind. I am not against upgrading so don't be offended by this post. These questions are not meant in no way to insult Todd or anyone who has upgraded.

I'm just curious to see if any of the members who upgraded have noticed an increase or decrease in the accuracy of their predictions after upgrading and using the tools at your disposal.

I will be the first person to say that had Todd made this site pay to access, I would've been left out in the bitter cold years ago. There are not enough words of praise a single person can express to Todd for his big ole-open-generous heart. Todd is a true-blue-giver.

THANK YOU TODD FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND EVERYTHING YOU DO TO KEEP THIS SITE FLOWING SMOOTHLY!!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

How has upgrading your membership helped you in playing your state's pick 5 lottery?

After reading about what's available once a member upgrades these questions came to mind. I am not against upgrading so don't be offended by this post. These questions are not meant in no way to insult Todd or anyone who has upgraded.

I'm just curious to see if any of the members who upgraded have noticed an increase or decrease in the accuracy of their predictions after upgrading and using the tools at your disposal.

I will be the first person to say that had Todd made this site pay to access, I would've been left out in the bitter cold years ago. There are not enough words of praise a single person can express to Todd for his big ole-open-generous heart. Todd is a true-blue-giver.

THANK YOU TODD FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND EVERYTHING YOU DO TO KEEP THIS SITE FLOWING SMOOTHLY!!!!

All the expanded benefits in every area make it well worth the cost.

Besides that I realize all the hard work and expense it takes to keep a site like this going and I would pay just to help Todd in that effort even if I didn't need all the extras.

Beyond that, it just goes against my nature to be a slacker.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5587 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

P3 historical numbers

P4 historical numbers

PB and MB stats and past drawing and wheels

State P6 lottery is POS don't play it.

P5 the historicals, wheels  and the stats.

Daily numbers is very good, the calendar is very good.

The only thing I would like in addition is a way to pull all historical data for a particular day or day of the week for P3 P4 P5. Like what fell  on the 17th of june from 1989 till the present in the p4 and p3 for Ohio.  Or the third Thursday for eg. Is there a way to do this other than manually?

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
        Member #47420
        November 4, 2006
        3930 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

The reason tiggs upgraded is because jrosina asked if he would and he did..Never use any of the benefits just on here just pecking away like before as a standard..

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2010, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

The fact that I'm helping to support this site is worth every penny.  For me personally, any other reasons I have for the Premium membership are secondary.

CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
            Harrison Township Michigan
            United States
            Member #90088
            April 21, 2010
            4265 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Besides that I realize all the hard work and expense it takes to keep a site like this going and I would pay just to help Todd in that effort even if I didn't need all the extras.

Totally agree with you RidgeRunneR.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2010, 2:07 am - IP Logged

Totally agree with you RidgeRunneR.

CutlassBob

Just been looking at P3, and upgraded right away. I am not interested in the bigger games nor do I need to win one. For that alone it has been very rewarding in that I have access to the resources that are variable in application and all the search features to research topics. I enjoy seeing people win with various systems as well as my own wins. My ability to win has improved greatly with LP and my thanks goes to the many contributors in the posts who have spent untold hours working the digits.

Accuracy increase: hard to measure but above the expected average, and it’s not blind luck.

QP’S are a thing of the past for me. ( I have been told first hand where the same QP’s were printed for the same draw and the source is a reputable no-BS cowboy). The QP’s might print faster here because they are preloaded into the terminal’s memory.

DD

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                42011 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2010, 7:30 am - IP Logged

There are many reasons I have a premium membership.

1. I have gotten better at pick 3.

2. I have gotten better at pick 5 because of the frequency charts.

3. We have historical data .

4. We have an unique ways of communicating with each other through threads, pm's and the blogs. Right now as you read this our senators are dreaming up a way to help our government shut down part of the internet to keep us from communicating with each other . I believe Todd would do everything in his power to help us keep our ability to enjoy free speech .

5. It costs money to keep this website going , I fully intend on remaining a platinum member for a long as I can.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
                  Member #91313
                  May 15, 2010
                  141 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2010, 9:25 am - IP Logged

Just been looking at P3, and upgraded right away. I am not interested in the bigger games nor do I need to win one. For that alone it has been very rewarding in that I have access to the resources that are variable in application and all the search features to research topics. I enjoy seeing people win with various systems as well as my own wins. My ability to win has improved greatly with LP and my thanks goes to the many contributors in the posts who have spent untold hours working the digits.

Accuracy increase: hard to measure but above the expected average, and it’s not blind luck.

QP’S are a thing of the past for me. ( I have been told first hand where the same QP’s were printed for the same draw and the source is a reputable no-BS cowboy). The QP’s might print faster here because they are preloaded into the terminal’s memory.

DD

Completely agree with you joker17.

The fact that I'm helping to support this site is worth every penny.  For me personally, any other reasons I have for the Premium membership are secondary.

Delta Draw you too I see it feel the same way, like this line

This is why I have never purchase Qp on pick3 and 4, believe me I’m not new on this

(No offence to anybody that uses this method just keep doing what’s making you win)

I’m not going to lie is not my thing, I have purchase rarely pick 5, & mega, with Qp some time and the reason been is just needed somebody to tell me hey play this Qp, or when I don’t have a clue in which numbers to play, don’t have time to break down. I know your thinking same can happen with pick3,4 the difference is pick 3,4 what 500 to 5000 a pot vs large field of numbers it’s a no no, if I don’t have a clue on p3,4 I just don’t play

My recommendation is go for it, my ability to win has improved for the simple fact that I stay motivated and felt needed to give something back

If you want God to laugh, tell him your plans!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #64839
                    September 9, 2008
                    1133 Posts
                    Posted: June 12, 2010, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Access to tools, ie: history, search among other things are all invaluable tools to have when playing the lottery. Of course I want to support the cost of keeping the site running. Without it, my knowledge of the lottery would be very limited and almost useless.

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

Ms5PennieGen's avatar - aeonflux
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #5816
                      July 23, 2004
                      4355 Posts
                      Posted: June 12, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Access to tools, ie: history, search among other things are all invaluable tools to have when playing the lottery. Of course I want to support the cost of keeping the site running. Without it, my knowledge of the lottery would be very limited and almost useless.

I agree! Thumbs Up It is a win! win! situation in LP. Just using all the tools, money will drop into your pocket weekly!! Money talks!!Hurray!

Your present situation is not your final destination!
                      Good luck...5pennies Dance
                        New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: June 12, 2010, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I Can not imagined why not Upgrade!! Just with all the wonderful People here!!!

I could not mention each and everyone, However I must mention rd, a person who has become one of my best friend, whose humour as kept me positive and upbeat on many days!! 

and my new friend Tiggs, Keystone, dr65, DEE88, Beaudad, Dollar419, BEMn, Val8, rhonda, Increase, (Ca-Dreamin* and LadyMylena both of whom I wonder where are they?!!) Mastermind, Joker17, Jarasan, rick-d, Coin, Emilyg, Madddog, NYSlugger777, Luckyshoes,..and on and on... 

and a whole bunch of others, All very smart people; from whom I have lerned a lot more, about my little friends the digits! My goodnes!!!  it's worth it!!!

Not to mention all the hard work Todd does! whitout which none of the above would be possible!! !

I will always be a Platinum!  for as long as I am able to!!  always!

I refuse to be a slaker!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                          Member #69169
                          January 5, 2009
                          2122 Posts
                          Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

ONE THING..

DEFLATE 3 NUMBER SET REDUCTION!!!!!!!

Works Miracles for me!

It speeds up the process that I use to pick numbers. It enables me to hit atleast 7 times in a row or 8 times out of 11 draws. Yes, I said that!! Im about to extend for another year!!Dance

"Many Strategies|One Game"

New York,
                            Panama
                            Member #73078
                            April 4, 2009
                            3490 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

ONE THING..

DEFLATE 3 NUMBER SET REDUCTION!!!!!!!

Works Miracles for me!

It speeds up the process that I use to pick numbers. It enables me to hit atleast 7 times in a row or 8 times out of 11 draws. Yes, I said that!! Im about to extend for another year!!Dance

Jordans121  You are waking Poetic with the Digits!!!   W  T  G!! PartyBig time!!  Congrats to you always!!Party

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
                              Member #69169
                              January 5, 2009
                              2122 Posts
                              Posted: June 12, 2010, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

Jordans121  You are waking Poetic with the Digits!!!   W  T  G!! PartyBig time!!  Congrats to you always!!Party

Waking Poetic?

"Many Strategies|One Game"