Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You are: NOT going to BELIEVE this: The only System that can win PB/Pick6 with 2 tickets

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2010, 3:40 am - IP Logged

Guys this is funny, funny, funny...You are: NOT going to believe this...There is a system that can win: Powerball & Pick6 with 2 tickets...Actually to be specific is with 3 tickets...But guess what???

I CANT REMEMBER IT, I CANT REMEMBER...Is the ONLY system of all my systems that can win: Powerball with 2 tickets: IS THE ONLY ONE....

I thought about it like: 2 weeks ago...And i cant remember it...

It had to do with the: HISTOGRAM...Statistics Histogram...But it doesnt have to do anything with Statistics...To be specific an: INVERTED HISTOGRAM...Most histograms are vertical this one is: HORIZONTAL...And there is something that is starting to startle me...Remember the movie: Contact with Jodie Foster, they show the picture of the histogram in that movie and i am wondering if that movie was about cracking the Lotto/Powerball...

I CANT REMEMBER...I didnt write it down i figure i will remember it later plus like how i said, someone is coming into my room and looking into my stuff...However the good news is that: Even though it does it with 2 tickets, the bouncing rubber balls collisions is almost worse than trying to catch/shoot a ghost...

Dont let me say stuff but the: ONLY thing that can win Powerball or Pick6 in nature with 2 tickets is taking some kind of pill that will stimulate your brain into seeing the future through dreams or some kind of force from the beyond...Not even a supercomputer can do it, not with 2 tickets, not with those bouncing rubber balls colliding...(Except for pick3 and pick4)...

I am been sincere i CANT REMEMBER....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
    Member #9517
    December 10, 2004
    1272 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2010, 7:21 am - IP Logged

Ok, then. Come back when you remember. Crazy

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Livingston,LA
      United States
      Member #87677
      February 28, 2010
      612 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

you didnt sleep in the meds cabinet  again did you...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19816 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2010, 10:28 am - IP Logged

You are: NOT going to believe this...

You are right, in fact I think you post stuff for the joy of posting and none of it is to be taken seriously.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

edge's avatar - waveform

United States
          Member #68609
          December 26, 2008
          2204 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2010, 10:34 am - IP Logged

You are: NOT going to believe this...

You are right, in fact I think you post stuff for the joy of posting and none of it is to be taken seriously.

he is a good guy:) as random as lottery itself, a new phrase dictionary was just approved by the honorable New York Times ("the lottery spammer") :) adds some color, most definitely

so, RJOh, yet another consecutive in the power ball, are you including them in real game (simulation) plays?, I am still "terrified" by consecutive numbers:) but they win

ab actu ad posse valet illatio - from the past one can infer the future

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19816 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2010, 10:49 am - IP Logged

he is a good guy:) as random as lottery itself, a new phrase dictionary was just approved by the honorable New York Times ("the lottery spammer") :) adds some color, most definitely

so, RJOh, yet another consecutive in the power ball, are you including them in real game (simulation) plays?, I am still "terrified" by consecutive numbers:) but they win

My strategy is to set all the parameters before picking combinations to play and accept the results.  If I have second thoughts, they will used next time around.

Evil Looking       

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2010, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Guys this is funny, funny, funny...You are: NOT going to believe this...There is a system that can win: Powerball & Pick6 with 2 tickets...Actually to be specific is with 3 tickets...But guess what???

I CANT REMEMBER IT, I CANT REMEMBER...Is the ONLY system of all my systems that can win: Powerball with 2 tickets: IS THE ONLY ONE....

I thought about it like: 2 weeks ago...And i cant remember it...

It had to do with the: HISTOGRAM...Statistics Histogram...But it doesnt have to do anything with Statistics...To be specific an: INVERTED HISTOGRAM...Most histograms are vertical this one is: HORIZONTAL...And there is something that is starting to startle me...Remember the movie: Contact with Jodie Foster, they show the picture of the histogram in that movie and i am wondering if that movie was about cracking the Lotto/Powerball...

I CANT REMEMBER...I didnt write it down i figure i will remember it later plus like how i said, someone is coming into my room and looking into my stuff...However the good news is that: Even though it does it with 2 tickets, the bouncing rubber balls collisions is almost worse than trying to catch/shoot a ghost...

Dont let me say stuff but the: ONLY thing that can win Powerball or Pick6 in nature with 2 tickets is taking some kind of pill that will stimulate your brain into seeing the future through dreams or some kind of force from the beyond...Not even a supercomputer can do it, not with 2 tickets, not with those bouncing rubber balls colliding...(Except for pick3 and pick4)...

I am been sincere i CANT REMEMBER....

¨Dont let me say stuff but the: ONLY thing that can win Powerball or Pick6 in nature with 2 tickets is taking some kind of pill that will stimulate your brain into seeing the future through dreams or some kind of force from the beyond...Not even a supercomputer can do it, not with 2 tickets, not with those bouncing rubber balls colliding...(Except for pick3 and pick4)...¨

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215618

it wasnt me who said it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19816 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2010, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

¨Dont let me say stuff but the: ONLY thing that can win Powerball or Pick6 in nature with 2 tickets is taking some kind of pill that will stimulate your brain into seeing the future through dreams or some kind of force from the beyond...Not even a supercomputer can do it, not with 2 tickets, not with those bouncing rubber balls colliding...(Except for pick3 and pick4)...¨

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/215618

it wasnt me who said it...

Evil Looking Bat Evil Looking

The devil is in the details

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5114 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2010, 6:03 am - IP Logged

Evil Looking Bat Evil Looking

The devil is in the details

pumpi76>>

UR correct^^

the HISTOGRAM has possibilitie$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!

Red DevilBatRed DevilHiding Behind ComputerBat

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: June 27, 2010, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

want to know something else??? I noticed that: Each combination of the matrix of a: Pick6 or Powerball is a: System, each combination is a system just got to imagine it each combination is like a new door to a different system and a place...Cant explain it....is not just combinations is blocks of combinations each block of combination is a system also, a door....

Each of the systems i´ve come up with i done so because a particular combination i´ve looked at or blocks of combinations i´ve looked at....I just dont mention it...

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2010, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

the fonts also...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

someone here said something that brought memories...The system look a little like a pyramid like a mixture of a histogram and a pyramid...i cant remember now for now several days have passed but i think it was inverted...you see i made a mental picture and it was the mental picture that i remember not the system...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: June 30, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

someone here said something that brought memories...The system look a little like a pyramid like a mixture of a histogram and a pyramid...i cant remember now for now several days have passed but i think it was inverted...you see i made a mental picture and it was the mental picture that i remember not the system...

i apologize it wasnt a pyramid it was a triangle, it was a mixture between a histogram and a triangle...dude i am human...But it really doesnt matter you couldnt use it [lottery is a ghost], and more important is medicine and other fields, however a Pick3, Pick2 and Pick4 Exchange is needed and a Pick4/0-5 is needed....Pick3/0-5 is needed also....