Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

very strange

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I saw a thumb when i closed my eyes i could see the concentric circles on it, was at work last night and recognized the thumb it struck me a lady that kept asking to be covered up, but i thought for sure it was my thumb at first...darn just remembered we had to send a patient out last night who was having respiratory distress, he was in room 702 completely forgot to play it, i took one look at him and said he needs better care forgot to play it that would have made 2 hits for me today, funny cause i told the girls at work to play his room no for 3 days he did not look good, that was also the room no my dad was in at one point and i played the heck out of it and it never fell and here it comes later geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! wow wow wow now the lady with the thumb her room no was 300 or 301 im sure could be 302 at the most, i was very sympathetic towads her covered her up at least 15 times last night. the pt in 702 name jessie im looking that up, most old timers tell you to play the room no for at least 3 days if i go back to work tonight i will see how he is doing........ok good luck to all and bless the patients, i really hope that he is ok, but i dont know he was really sick we are not equiped to handle that, i am but we dont have the supplies we need there, to deal with critical ill.

columbus, GA
    United States
    Member #67676
    December 2, 2008
    2870 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I saw a thumb when i closed my eyes i could see the concentric circles on it, was at work last night and recognized the thumb it struck me a lady that kept asking to be covered up, but i thought for sure it was my thumb at first...darn just remembered we had to send a patient out last night who was having respiratory distress, he was in room 702 completely forgot to play it, i took one look at him and said he needs better care forgot to play it that would have made 2 hits for me today, funny cause i told the girls at work to play his room no for 3 days he did not look good, that was also the room no my dad was in at one point and i played the heck out of it and it never fell and here it comes later geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! wow wow wow now the lady with the thumb her room no was 300 or 301 im sure could be 302 at the most, i was very sympathetic towads her covered her up at least 15 times last night. the pt in 702 name jessie im looking that up, most old timers tell you to play the room no for at least 3 days if i go back to work tonight i will see how he is doing........ok good luck to all and bless the patients, i really hope that he is ok, but i dont know he was really sick we are not equiped to handle that, i am but we dont have the supplies we need there, to deal with critical ill.

this is crazy but it is really real i thought the store clerk had said 100 st today and that was the last no i played today, i asked her did she say that she said not at all, i told her i have been having some weird experiences like that so i would play it just in case it happened again, and it DID!!!!!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
      South Florida
      United States
      Member #81890
      November 1, 2009
      4959 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

this is crazy but it is really real i thought the store clerk had said 100 st today and that was the last no i played today, i asked her did she say that she said not at all, i told her i have been having some weird experiences like that so i would play it just in case it happened again, and it DID!!!!!

Listen to those still small voices...it works for me too...(No I am not crazy!) If it doesn't play the same day, maximum 3 days and that # will be out...for that reason, I start buying hunches like those for 3 days  so I dont forget to play...

I have some friends who are nurses and they always give me #s...My biggest win in the 4# was from a nurse friend of mine who worked the ED and told of a patient who came in with a stroke from playing Bingo and she kept repeating 3443..that combination, can't remember the exact order. I bought it  and it came straight that  evening...My friend use her win to  buy a Lexus!!! So hunches are great....Hospital hunches always work...

Congrats and be$t of Luck for the week

South Florida
        United States
        Member #81890
        November 1, 2009
        4959 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2010, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Thumb 444-044-4478- 078-026-050-061-165-0165

Jessie  824  0824     037-3766-066-666-010-777-077-007-660-666

Play Jessie's age also.

Be$t of Luck

South Florida
          United States
          Member #81890
          November 1, 2009
          4959 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Thumb 444-044-4478- 078-026-050-061-165-0165

Jessie  824  0824     037-3766-066-666-010-777-077-007-660-666

Play Jessie's age also.

Be$t of Luck

Let's see where the 444 going to show next....make sure you use this as a # you buy all the time,,,

lilthing's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
            Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #49383
            January 29, 2007
            7309 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

thumb 413 944 402 525 3264

Good Luck!!!!!!!

For every action, there's a reaction :-Cheers 

columbus, GA
              United States
              Member #67676
              December 2, 2008
              2870 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 Georgia Cash 3 Midday 2-0-3

Wed, Jun 16, 2010 South Carolina Pick 3 Midday 1-5-6

Tue, Jun 15, 2010 Ohio Pick 3 Midday 7-0-2