Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Happy Birthday To Me and all of the June babies!!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 6 years ago by wendy67.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
wendy67's avatar - disney32
georgia
United States
Member #35172
March 13, 2006
615 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Today is my 43 birthday Thank God for allowing me to see another year!!! Hope I can make my pockets fat on this wonderful day im playing 547 614 999 407.  Its rare that all of my grandkids are here at the same time (two live out of town) so since the gangs all here Im grilling (think the heat will let me start now) we're  having cake and ice cream. Im setting them up and they think that they're throwing me a birthday party. Its gonna be a blast.  I chose to spend time with them instead of going to hot atl to celebrate with my family up there, but i will visit soon.  Moments like these are priceless so we have to absorb them while we can.  I was blessed with 3 grandmothers and I lost the last one a year ago so that goes to show us nothing lasts forever.  Bye off to the grill, Im the chef too....

THE BUG's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    alabama
    United States
    Member #5155
    June 20, 2004
    2694 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2010, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Today is my 43 birthday Thank God for allowing me to see another year!!! Hope I can make my pockets fat on this wonderful day im playing 547 614 999 407.  Its rare that all of my grandkids are here at the same time (two live out of town) so since the gangs all here Im grilling (think the heat will let me start now) we're  having cake and ice cream. Im setting them up and they think that they're throwing me a birthday party. Its gonna be a blast.  I chose to spend time with them instead of going to hot atl to celebrate with my family up there, but i will visit soon.  Moments like these are priceless so we have to absorb them while we can.  I was blessed with 3 grandmothers and I lost the last one a year ago so that goes to show us nothing lasts forever.  Bye off to the grill, Im the chef too....

well Happy Birthday Wendy--sounds like it's going to be fun enjoyParty

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28263 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Party

(what's your address???  LOL)

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20122 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

"  Happy Birthday "  Wendy67.

Sounds as though you've got a lot to be celebrating about today.. Enjoy your day and fatten up those pockets...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

ohio
          United States
          Member #1563
          May 24, 2003
          13743 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2010, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Happy Birthday "W"

Welcome to Hit'sville!

Land of Winners

georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            615 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2010, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone for wishing me a Happy Birthday.  We truly had a time to remember. grilled food, chips, cake, ice cream a real kids menu. then i bought them a toy for the yard that they could get wet with.  i almost got in my manual wheelchair so  i could get wet too but didnt want to get out of the power chair. too much work for me. But the kids, friends, family, we all had a ball. Truly a blessing to enjoy. Got gifts and money too. so my pockets were still fat. hahaha

georgia
              United States
              Member #35172
              March 13, 2006
              615 Posts
              Posted: June 15, 2010, 4:12 am - IP Logged

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  Party

(what's your address???  LOL)

324 is my house #

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
                Member #2217
                September 1, 2003
                985 Posts
                Posted: June 15, 2010, 4:41 am - IP Logged

From one June Baby and Gemini Heart to another, my best wishes that your birthday starts a remarkable year for you.  J

The series numbers seem to be strong this early Summer - lots of 456, 234, and the occasional 678 falling around.  Seeing triples again, myself, starting this Cancer Moon p.m.    Type

georgia
                  United States
                  Member #35172
                  March 13, 2006
                  615 Posts
                  Posted: June 15, 2010, 5:33 am - IP Logged

From one June Baby and Gemini Heart to another, my best wishes that your birthday starts a remarkable year for you.  J

The series numbers seem to be strong this early Summer - lots of 456, 234, and the occasional 678 falling around.  Seeing triples again, myself, starting this Cancer Moon p.m.    Type

Thank you and Happy Birthday to you also Jake.  324 is my house # and Im starting to like those triples too.  You can feel them lurking nearby.

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                    louisville,ky
                    United States
                    Member #72809
                    March 28, 2009
                    9321 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2010, 11:42 am - IP Logged

happy belated bday hope it was a blast !!!!

georgia
                      United States
                      Member #35172
                      March 13, 2006
                      615 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2010, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

happy belated bday hope it was a blast !!!!

thank you rhonda it was great im just getting out of bed