Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birthday

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Long Island
Bahamas
Member #59488
March 17, 2008
1555 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2010, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Good morning all!  I do hope that everyone is ok.

I told a few of you who I am close to here to watch out for 623 this month, because my last sister would have turned 23 earlier this month.  Didn't expect it to drop as much as it did, but all the more better for me that it did.  Well my middle sister's birthday is coming up and I expect her numbers to fall because it has already started.  If most of you remember last year I told u what numbers to play for her birthday, get ready to start playing it because the first one that I associate for her fell STRAIGHT last night in the 108.  She's a very lucky woman and I have noticed for the past 4 years that her age always fall around her birthdate.

Good luck all.

We gat haterz everywhere we go.  No longer do I cry when fake friends say, "Goodbye!"

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34134 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2010, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the info. I hope she has a very nice Birthday!!!!  I hope some of those numbers fall for you or anybody!!! Good luck!!!  I hope you caught the 236 in Ca.   Popular number too!!!PartyWin some Money!!!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.