Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hypothesis: Pick4 Triplets...$129 Million dollars every year...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:03 am - IP Logged

I never knew that a: Pick4 triplet paid: $1,200 for a $1 box bet....How often do they play? 3 times a month??? That´s every 10 days...How many pick4 drawings are there in 1 day?? answer is: 56....

And according to the law of averages if there is: 56 Pick4 drawings everyday then there should be like: 4 or 5 Triplets EVERYDAY across states...or 2 at least every: day...

All you have to do is find a wheel a box triplet wheel or a box abbreviated triplet wheel or a system for triplets and have many family members in each state...

make the system, wheel come out to: less than: $15 dollars...$15 x 56 = $840....however: 5 x $1,200 = $6,000 you will make everyday...$6,000 x 365 = 2.2 Million dollars per year that you will make...

all you got to do is make that triplet system/custom box wheel....

If you win 6,000 and took those 6,000 with your wheel then the second day you will have: $36,000 and if you took those 36,000 invested it in yout triplet wheel all of it if when you win you will have: $236,000 on the 3rd day...on the 4th day you will have: $1.4 Million...Just on the 4th day, you dont have to wait for the: 365 days to come...365 days divided by 4 days = 92...

92 x 1.4 = $129 Million dollars you will make Every year EVERY YEAR all from 5 drawings a day...All you have to do is: Find/create that triplet system/custom boxwheel....

all these theoretically/hypothetically speaking...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2010, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

the $129 Million how to get them partly i owe it to Stack47...And yes i was going to mention it just that i am too busy, so many stuff to do...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨