Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question about sums

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Delta Draw.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
amandamark02's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
Member #86835
February 11, 2010
21 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

When you are tracking sums do you combine the mid and eve draws or do you separate them?  I am new to playing the Pick 3 and any info would be greatly appreciated.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3102 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2010, 2:59 am - IP Logged

The correct answer is always to do what works in your particular game based on study of the draw history. 

Another answer would be to do both and play one of the methods.

Normally with Pick-3 you watch to see whether a digit from the previous draw repeats into the next, this should be roughly 80% of the time.  So if digits from the midday repeat 80% of the time in the evening that's the way to track, if they skip evening and repeat in the next midday, that's the say to go, same for evening to evening or evening to midday.  I don't see any reason this shouldn't carry on to sum tracking as what to keep an eye on. 

BobP

amandamark02's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
      Member #86835
      February 11, 2010
      21 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2010, 8:29 am - IP Logged

The correct answer is always to do what works in your particular game based on study of the draw history. 

Normally with Pick-3 you watch to see whether a digit from the previous draw repeats into the next, this should be roughly 80% of the time.  So if digits from the midday repeat 80% of the time in the evening that's the way to track, if they skip evening and repeat in the next midday, that's the say to go, same for evening to evening or evening to midday.  I don't see any reason this shouldn't carry on to sum tracking as what to keep an eye on. 

BobP

Thanks for answering BobP.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19824 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

I've never track pick3 games but I do track jackpot games with their dates.  Since the dates can be changed into a day, I can analyzes the data all together or by particular days.  Perhaps if you record you data and distinguish it by mid-day and evening, you will be able to analyze it either way using the same data.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Michigan
          United States
          Member #62830
          July 10, 2008
          497 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

When you are tracking sums do you combine the mid and eve draws or do you separate them?  I am new to playing the Pick 3 and any info would be greatly appreciated.

when i track sums i have them combine to see how far overdue the some really is. I place it in a spreadsheet for every month and see how bad a certain sum is then I start playing them.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2010, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Rjoh,

Can you give more details of how you are tracking with the dates I'm always interrested in new ways, and of course only if you can shair it.

Frenchie

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19824 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2010, 3:15 am - IP Logged

Hello Rjoh,

Can you give more details of how you are tracking with the dates I'm always interrested in new ways, and of course only if you can shair it.

Frenchie

DATE=06/19/2010  MO=6  DA=19  YR=2010  DAY$="FRISATSUNMONTUEWEDTHR"

Below is the BASIC subroutine I use to turn a date into a day and then it's just of a matter of only looking at a particular day.  $SDAY is a three character  word for the day

6605 E=INT((14-MO)/12):Y=YRS-E:M=MO+(12*E)-2:D=(DA+Y+INT(Y/4)+INT(Y/100)-INT(Y/400)+INT((31*M)/12))
              6610 DD=D-7:D=DD:IF DD=>7 THEN 6610 ELSE SDAY$=MID$(DAY$,DD*3+1,3):RETURN

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #81843
                October 31, 2009
                856 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2010, 4:05 am - IP Logged

BobP

Excellent answer Bob!

I have been pondering the question and have the same basic idea as an approach. Nice to see how you worded it. Thanks.

DD