Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Help: Can Someone list me the 13 States that had: Powerball or Megamillions: Is important...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Longarm.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Before they were played on all 42 states i remember either PB or MM was played in 13 states and the other in 30 states...

Can someone list me the 13 states please and tell me which game it was wether it was: PB or MM...And list me the other 30 states that had the other game...

1 game had: 13 states the other game had: 30 states...Then they began to add more members...

sorry to say this but can you list them as soon as you can is important and sort of urgent...Thanks a lot....

I think it was MegaMillions had: 13 states and Powerball had: 30 states but i am not sure but i do know it was 13 and 30...This was before they were played in all states...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19893 Posts
    Posted: June 16, 2010, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

MegaMillions was only available in 13 states before the cross selling started, now it's available in 43 states.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: June 16, 2010, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

MegaMillions was only available in 13 states before the cross selling started, now it's available in 43 states.

yeah, thanks Rjoh but i need to know which 13 states were...And the 30 states for Powerball...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
        The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
        Elgin, IL
        United States
        Member #68867
        January 1, 2009
        1221 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Before they were played on all 42 states i remember either PB or MM was played in 13 states and the other in 30 states...

Can someone list me the 13 states please and tell me which game it was wether it was: PB or MM...And list me the other 30 states that had the other game...

1 game had: 13 states the other game had: 30 states...Then they began to add more members...

sorry to say this but can you list them as soon as you can is important and sort of urgent...Thanks a lot....

I think it was MegaMillions had: 13 states and Powerball had: 30 states but i am not sure but i do know it was 13 and 30...This was before they were played in all states...

I believe you can find what you are looking at by going to Powerball.com - From there go to FAQ/History - From there click on History of Multi-state Lottery Assoc.  It will give you a history of what states joined what & when.

Good Luck

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
          The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
          Elgin, IL
          United States
          Member #68867
          January 1, 2009
          1221 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

You can try this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powerball#Mega_Millions_and_Powerball

DFW, Texas
            United States
            Member #78628
            August 18, 2009
            134 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2010, 3:34 am - IP Logged

It just so happens that I produced an image showing the states that participated in each game.  I made this image before the expansion to help me visualize where each game was played.

Mega Millions was played in 12 states, the dark blue ones.  Powerball was played in red states, D.C., and the Virgin Islands.

Of the small states that are hard to see, Mega Millions was in Maryland and Massachusetts, and Powerball was in Delaware, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, as well as West Virginia (which is mostly hidden by the name label).