Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers Youve Been Seeing All Day

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by tmead.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #91636
May 21, 2010
2449 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2010, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Just took the poll...and thought it would be interesting to create post for this subject.  Alot of times I see alot of recurring numbers on not only the mystical forum but also in pick 3 and pick 4....then that number hits.  Coincidence... I doubt it.  So this would be a good way to begin documenting the occurrences and also narrow the wealth of numbers down to a pair of extremely HOT ones.

Ill start by saying that alot of people have recently dreamed of children 212/211....and these  are hot numbers in the pick 3 forums as well (for GA)

friendship's avatar - peace

United States
    Member #86278
    February 1, 2010
    1488 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2010, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Just took the poll...and thought it would be interesting to create post for this subject.  Alot of times I see alot of recurring numbers on not only the mystical forum but also in pick 3 and pick 4....then that number hits.  Coincidence... I doubt it.  So this would be a good way to begin documenting the occurrences and also narrow the wealth of numbers down to a pair of extremely HOT ones.

Ill start by saying that alot of people have recently dreamed of children 212/211....and these  are hot numbers in the pick 3 forums as well (for GA)

Great idea...can also extend this to the 4#s by adding the 0   8  and double the #s if you believe its hot hot hot

2121    2112    0212   0211

Good luck

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
      Connecticut
      United States
      Member #61623
      May 29, 2008
      20581 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2010, 6:16 am - IP Logged

yes this is a great idea for a thread!...I work in a receiving department  and I deal with trailer numbers,freight(PO numbers,Appointment numbers) all day and I also do the docks bills on a daily basis so needless to say I get haunted by numbers.

I have seen a steady occurance of straight hits that ended up somewhere allstates in the past.The wierd part is it seems like thurs or friday that numbers seem to manifest themselves meaning maybe 3 that are seen on a bunch of occasions.This past thursday 351,352 and 113(can be taken as 133) were "seen" numbers and I forgot to write the 113/133 set down but the 133 hit 2 states that night and PA got 313 that night...last night I see wisconsin got 352 straight and Idaho got 311

This stuff has happened alot in the past but have only been taking it semi-seriously for the past week.Sometimes it takes till sunday for something to drop but they drop..it's really wierd actually.I don't know if the batch should be considered dead now that they hit though

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

tmead's avatar - IBM Watson_Avatar1.jpg
        NEW YORK
        United States
        Member #90464
        April 28, 2010
        735 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2010, 7:57 am - IP Logged