Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We should form a Lottery Pool

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 6 years ago by savagegoose.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
victorl3ichiban's avatar - georgemichael
san jose
United States
Member #53761
July 20, 2007
277 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

For example I live in San Jose, CA and would love to play with someone who is around my area for CA Lottery and Mega Million. I would like to do this with someone I can trust and befriend with.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2010, 12:18 am - IP Logged

For example I live in San Jose, CA and would love to play with someone who is around my area for CA Lottery and Mega Million. I would like to do this with someone I can trust and befriend with.

Sorry, I live in Floriduh...

I can chip in the pool though...

I can send you 300 bucks a week to fund my account.

Deal, or No Deal?

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10344 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

There's a Russian submarine off the Florida coast that's not suppossed to be there but the crew is very interested in the Florida lottery, especially the Fantasy Five.

They're especially looking for a contact to purchase QP's at a Publix store and would gladly enter a pool with anyone willing to do that for them.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2010, 1:21 am - IP Logged

joker17,

There's a Russian submarine off the Florida coast that's not suppossed to be there but the crew is very interested in the Florida lottery, especially the Fantasy Five.

They're especially looking for a contact to purchase QP's at a Publix store and would gladly enter a pool with anyone willing to do that for them.

I'd love to, but publix has a strict rule regarding converting the Ruble into American money. 

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10344 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2010, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

A communique from the Russkie sub just came in, oddly it was routed through Panama, or should that be was pumped thorugh Panama?

It says to look for a clerk at the lotto counter named Iliyana, then say "Zloty, zloty, Klatuu Barada Nickto tovarich", and she'll run the tickets for you.

Right now the crew is watching The Enemy Below with Robert Mitchum and Kurt Jergens and eating it up!

Here's to you my friend, and you my friend

and all my friends together.......

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3300 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2010, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

if you read mych of this forum you will see that most people suggest not going into a pool arangement. too many complications and if the big one is hit, too much chance someone will sue and you will have months if not years of waiting to get your hands on the cash.

there is only 1 person you can trust with your lotto winnings and thats yourself.

think seriously before you go into a pool with associates or workmates, and dont even think about it with strangers.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297