Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 5 Hints

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 7 years ago by GiveFive.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cope's avatar - usconstitution
Texas
United States
Member #86370
February 3, 2010
200 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2010, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Probably not new information, but here goes:

From the last 146 draws of the Texas Cash 5, this is what I discovered:

90 percent of the time:  1st digit greater than or equal to 1 but less than 10

85 percent of the time:  2nd digit greater than or equal to 1 but less than 20

90 percent of the time:  3rd digit greater than or equal to 10 but less than 30

85 percent of the time:  4th digit greater than or equal to 20 but less than or equal to 37

90 percent of the time:  5th digit greater than or equal to 25 but less than or equal to 37 

Of those draws that met the requirements above, the average sums ranged from 75-95.

Most high/low combinations were 3/2 or 2/3, but 1/4 and 4/1 were also common so you don't want to filter those out.

I haven't compared these conclusions with pick 5 games from other states, but I have a feeling they will be similar.

Please add any other useful information you can think of.

Thanks, and hope this helps.

BE JOYFUL ALWAYS, PRAY CONTINUALLY, AND GIVE THANKS IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3813 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Probably not new information, but here goes:

From the last 146 draws of the Texas Cash 5, this is what I discovered:

90 percent of the time:  1st digit greater than or equal to 1 but less than 10

85 percent of the time:  2nd digit greater than or equal to 1 but less than 20

90 percent of the time:  3rd digit greater than or equal to 10 but less than 30

85 percent of the time:  4th digit greater than or equal to 20 but less than or equal to 37

90 percent of the time:  5th digit greater than or equal to 25 but less than or equal to 37 

Of those draws that met the requirements above, the average sums ranged from 75-95.

Most high/low combinations were 3/2 or 2/3, but 1/4 and 4/1 were also common so you don't want to filter those out.

I haven't compared these conclusions with pick 5 games from other states, but I have a feeling they will be similar.

Please add any other useful information you can think of.

Thanks, and hope this helps.

You're correct, there are similar ranges here in New York with NY's Take5.  Only difference is Take5 is a 5/39 game, as opposed to Texas's Cash 5 is 5/37.  Sum range for Take5 is 75 - 125. Average sum is 99.

I play 3/2 odd/even, at least one prime number, sum as close to 100 as I can get it.  I made my own positional ranges based upon a years worth of drawings, and generally play my numbers within those ranges. 

Typically we see a single digit number in the first position and a number in the thirties in the fifth position, although single digit numbers in NY have disappeared lately.  (last night two single digits came out after being hit and miss for most of June.)  Good luck!  Give5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!