Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another triple ping = 666

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 6 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2010, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Just flying by - 666 pinging all of a sudden.  Getting wire up for this week.  I have a feeling.....

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9302 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

tks jake for all your info

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #79502
      September 2, 2009
      6395 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2010, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Just flying by - 666 pinging all of a sudden.  Getting wire up for this week.  I have a feeling.....

Jake, we love your pings !!!    Ready .....  set.....  lunar eclipse !!!!!!!!!!

Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
        Member #2217
        September 1, 2003
        985 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2010, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Good morning again guys - thanks for the responses - I probably should have elaborated a little bit more ---  Major energy, as LuckyShoes points out, coming with lunar eclipse (Cap, full of course), and if you're a Gemini in particular, hang on!     I am particularly in the cross-hairs due to factors in place when I was born, as you may also be.

After a lot of introspection about all the hype out there about doom and gloom (for some Sun Signs), I think the best we can do is (a)  Be extraordinarily alert while traveling via any mode of transportation (absolutely no unnecessary risks, no spur-of-the-moment flights, give the red light 5 extra seconds for a blow-by, etc.)  (b)  Do something proactive each of the next 9 days, starting right now.  Mail that form/check/letter that's overdue to go out the door, sitting on your desk, kitchen table, etc....   Change the darned oil in the car/truck/lawn mower.....  Clean the kitchen/garage/carpets/bathroom.....  Make that call you've put off and put off and put off.  Do something unexpectedly that brings joy to another person's heart or saves the life/ends the suffering of an animal.

Finally, understand that our greatest adversary is fear.  It makes us wait, freezes us, nailing our feet to the ground.  Nothing holds us back more, makes us procrastinate more, nothing. 

The current astrological lineup about to land on us may test some of us, may treat some of us, and may give every one of us pause for thought. 

Oh, and there is fantastic numbers energy that will be bouncing everywhere - look at those quad 4's and trips that have already started falling.   Focus, clear your mind, ask for the winning numbers and be patient and listen to the answer.  Just listen. 

Remember, as much as it may feel like it, you and I are not alone.   J  Type

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Good morning again guys - thanks for the responses - I probably should have elaborated a little bit more ---  Major energy, as LuckyShoes points out, coming with lunar eclipse (Cap, full of course), and if you're a Gemini in particular, hang on!     I am particularly in the cross-hairs due to factors in place when I was born, as you may also be.

After a lot of introspection about all the hype out there about doom and gloom (for some Sun Signs), I think the best we can do is (a)  Be extraordinarily alert while traveling via any mode of transportation (absolutely no unnecessary risks, no spur-of-the-moment flights, give the red light 5 extra seconds for a blow-by, etc.)  (b)  Do something proactive each of the next 9 days, starting right now.  Mail that form/check/letter that's overdue to go out the door, sitting on your desk, kitchen table, etc....   Change the darned oil in the car/truck/lawn mower.....  Clean the kitchen/garage/carpets/bathroom.....  Make that call you've put off and put off and put off.  Do something unexpectedly that brings joy to another person's heart or saves the life/ends the suffering of an animal.

Finally, understand that our greatest adversary is fear.  It makes us wait, freezes us, nailing our feet to the ground.  Nothing holds us back more, makes us procrastinate more, nothing. 

The current astrological lineup about to land on us may test some of us, may treat some of us, and may give every one of us pause for thought. 

Oh, and there is fantastic numbers energy that will be bouncing everywhere - look at those quad 4's and trips that have already started falling.   Focus, clear your mind, ask for the winning numbers and be patient and listen to the answer.  Just listen. 

Remember, as much as it may feel like it, you and I are not alone.   J  Type

Jake i absolutely love your posts, i have been waiting on that 666 and maybe a pure quad in the p4 procastination is my name i need to do some of those things that you mentioned actually got me motivated!!!

thanks for all of the wonderfull and exciting and fabulous post that you bring to LP

DG

luckyshoes's avatar - butterfly neg.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #79502
            September 2, 2009
            6395 Posts
            Posted: June 27, 2010, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

If Ive got this right...... Jakes   dragonfly number just hit the Pa  lottery

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34130 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2010, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

If Ive got this right...... Jakes   dragonfly number just hit the Pa  lottery

Hey Luckyshoes that was the first P.4 I ever hit off of, a double double too.  Maybe i will play that?Idea

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.