Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling/cover software with position limits?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mabman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #12229
March 8, 2005
28 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I've been out of the loop for some time, but I now want to try a couple of things related to a 6/49 draw.

I'm looking for wheeling/cover software that can do position limits - generate a specified wheel, but limit the results based on specified min/max values by number position.  For example, I want to be able to generate pick 6 wheels with, say, no number greater than 25 in position 1 and no number less than 15 in position 6.

A while back I used CoverMaster, but if memory serves it can't do position limits (or at least couldn't at the time).

I've done some searching about available software, but it has so far been inconclusive about what software can definitely do that.  Free would be nice, but I'd be willing to pay if the software is worth it.  I realize I could probably just use CoverMaster, and then sort/edit the results in a spreadsheet, but I'm lazy and would like it done in a 1-step process if at all possible :p

Thanks!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23352 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I've been out of the loop for some time, but I now want to try a couple of things related to a 6/49 draw.

I'm looking for wheeling/cover software that can do position limits - generate a specified wheel, but limit the results based on specified min/max values by number position.  For example, I want to be able to generate pick 6 wheels with, say, no number greater than 25 in position 1 and no number less than 15 in position 6.

A while back I used CoverMaster, but if memory serves it can't do position limits (or at least couldn't at the time).

I've done some searching about available software, but it has so far been inconclusive about what software can definitely do that.  Free would be nice, but I'd be willing to pay if the software is worth it.  I realize I could probably just use CoverMaster, and then sort/edit the results in a spreadsheet, but I'm lazy and would like it done in a 1-step process if at all possible :p

Thanks!

Yes, Lottery Post's Platinum membership gives you that ability.  It is called filtering, and it is available on Full wheels at Lottery Post for Platinum members.
    There are a whole bunch more filters you can use too.  You can check them out by going to www.lotterypost.com/wheels and clicking on any Pick 5 or Pick 6 Full wheel.  Then expand the Filters section to see the selection of filters.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Melbourne
      Australia
      Member #5731
      July 18, 2004
      36 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2010, 6:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

Or you could try Lotto Architect's Wheel Generator.

Has several other filters that may also be of interest.

cheers

relowe

Canada
        Member #12229
        March 8, 2005
        28 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks - Todd, that looks like what I want to do, but for testing I would like to wheel more than 15 numbers (not practical, I know, but I'm testing something).

Wheel Generator looks like what I want - I will have to play with it further.

Thanks again.