Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeling with Hot, Warm & Cold and possibly key numbers on the same wheel

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2010, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

Todd, can you wheel Hot, Warm and Cold in a specified ratio/composition in a abbreviated wheel and maybe, again, MAYBE integrate key numbers on it on the same wheel...Can you do that with LP....If you can not you should is a lot better...Just a suggestion...

i´ve never heard no lotto software in my LIFE doing that or anyone experimenting with that...

they should call that a different kind of wheel: Call if Hot & Cold Wheel because is different....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Todd, can you wheel Hot, Warm and Cold in a specified ratio/composition in a abbreviated wheel and maybe, again, MAYBE integrate key numbers on it on the same wheel...Can you do that with LP....If you can not you should is a lot better...Just a suggestion...

i´ve never heard no lotto software in my LIFE doing that or anyone experimenting with that...

they should call that a different kind of wheel: Call if Hot & Cold Wheel because is different....

Yes, all of those things are available at Lottery Post.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!