Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Enjoying Todd's New Past Result Pages!

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Play-girl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2010, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

I must say the new results pages are fantastic! Love the real logos next to each game, I feel like I'm on the state's actual lottery site. Great job, two thumbs up for this new feature!   Thumbs UpThumbs Up

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!

Edit:  BTW, I've already noticed a few other lottery web sites scrambling to copy LP's new results pages.  Some are even copying the color scheme as well as the layout.  I guess they like the new pages too.  But it's really pitiful -- pathetic, in fact -- that much of their time is spent coming here looking for ideas rather than doing some creative work themselves.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sunny California
      United States
      Member #40295
      May 31, 2006
      7712 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2010, 12:01 am - IP Logged

You're very welcome!

Well,Todd, what is the old saying? Imitation is highest form of flattery? lol. I'm sure with some things it is but when it's outright stealing it's annoying. That's really too bad. You're right, there's a lot of lazy people out there who'd rather copy and paste then come up with an original idea.   

But you can always rest assured that WE  LP'ers saw it here and know who did it first!! Big Grin 

Play-girl's avatar - yesnurse
        Atlanta, Georgia
        United States
        Member #84484
        December 29, 2009
        162 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2010, 12:27 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

Edit:  BTW, I've already noticed a few other lottery web sites scrambling to copy LP's new results pages.  Some are even copying the color scheme as well as the layout.  I guess they like the new pages too.  But it's really pitiful -- pathetic, in fact -- that much of their time is spent coming here looking for ideas rather than doing some creative work themselves.

I Agree! & I'm LMAO @ Them Trying 2 Spy On Us! It's Official Todd.. U Da Man!

**Almost Doesn't Count**