Welcome Guest
You last visited December 12, 2017, 10:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Price is Right

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 7 years ago by sweetnae68.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Miami, FLA
United States
Member #62793
July 9, 2008
684 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2010, 5:50 am - IP Logged

Florida has a new scratch-off: The Price is Right. For losing tickets there's a second chance drawing for air and hotel for two to Vegas plus $5,000 and a chance to win up to $1,000,000 on the Price is Right stage show.

No idea there was a Price is Right stage show in Vegas.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Ypsilanti, MI
    United States
    Member #15734
    May 20, 2005
    210 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2010, 6:06 am - IP Logged

Yep - It's at Bally's Las Vegas in the Jubilee Theater... I've been to it, and was called as a contestant (didn't get on stage tho).... It's kind of a departure from the regular show as each game, 4 new players are called down instead of the current players maintaining their positions in contestant's row. Also, the players who spin the wheel are called down, and not the "winners" from the games played. Also, in the showcase, to win it, you have to not only be under the ARP, but you have to be within $100 of it as well. All in all, it's a cool show, as they have rotating presenters do it (when I went in 08, Michael Burger (Match Game 98) was the host).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      24040 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2010, 9:23 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Instant ("Scratch-Off") Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34975 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Florida has a new scratch-off: The Price is Right. For losing tickets there's a second chance drawing for air and hotel for two to Vegas plus $5,000 and a chance to win up to $1,000,000 on the Price is Right stage show.

No idea there was a Price is Right stage show in Vegas.

I think I am purchasing that. I told my friend to buy it for me, does it cost $5.00?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sweetnae68's avatar - batman38
          Arkansas
          United States
          Member #74229
          May 5, 2009
          385 Posts
          Posted: June 30, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Arkansas had that $5 scratch-off a few months ago and 8 or maybe 6 people were selected in the 2nd chance drawing.  It was pretty neat needless to say I wasn't selected...... ; (

$weetnae68

"In 2 Win!!!"